Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by E

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Made of Honor was a great romantic comedy movie. A lot of laughs, a lot of romance, and a lot fun to watch. A lot of the music really went well with the movie which I really liked. If wedding movies isn't really your cup of tea, then this is not a movie for you, but you should still try to watch because maybe you will like it because I thought i wouldn't like it at first but I thought it was really good and funny by the comedy and how deep the moments were. This link is a trailer of the movie. So checked it out at your nearest video store.

This movie happens to be about these two people named Tom and Hannah were best friends for 10 years. Soon Hannah finally finds the man of her dreams to marry and she asks her friend, Tom, to be her maid of honor. He agrees so he can stop the wedding and show how he really feels about her. This movie is rated PG-13. It's spetacular, marvelous, hilarious, and it'll blow your mind in these silly situations Tom and Hannah go through.

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2007/11/14/made-of-honor-poster.jpg

This movie is an amazing movie to watch. A lot of people who like action movies would really like this movie because there is a lot of action in it. I totally suggest to see this movie. But it can be a little confusing so you have to listen closely. I give this movie thumbs up. This is a trailer of the movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFrbSQcrUrE.

http://www.deviousnoise.com/images/posters-large/darkknight.jpg I don't really suggest this movie to little kids because the Joker or Two Face might frighten them and some of the action that goes on. This movie is rated PG-13. So of course younger children shouldn't really see this. But besides that it's a really good movie.

This movie is mostly about Batman trying to catch the joker and defeating him just like in the comics and the old movies and cartoons. Same with Two Face. It also tells about how Two Face became the evil Two Face. So please come and see this awesome movie. I have never heard anyone say it's a bad movie.

Article posted September 19, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 94

My blog is about movie reviews. I am a student that is learning about blogging. I enjoy watching movies. Especially going to see movies at the movie theatre. It's a lot of fun. The reason why you should come back is so you will know what movies are awful and what movies are amazing. I will tell you the latest on movie reviews. I will also show you great websites that show reviews too. So I hope you come back to see what reviews I have for you.