Copyright (c) 2014 by S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
S -- Blogmeister

Music Movies and Interesting Facts

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by S

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Anything 11/03/08
Top Ten 10/28/08
More Embededness 10/23/08
Embeded 10/22/08
Why Come to This Blog? 09/19/08

Title: Your First Post (09/17/08)
Description: Your first post is an introduction. You should:
1. Choose a design for your blog.
2. Choose a snazzy title that has to do with your topic.
3. Write a two paragraph introduction telling the readers what we should expect from your blog.

Article posted September 17, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 43

I am an 8th grader doing my first blog which I have decided that for it, I will talk about movies. I will tell about my opinions about movies that I have seen and whether I hated or loved it. I will also announce when movies are going to be released in theaters and also on DVD. Then I will give a rating in my opinion on how I think the movie was. The reason you would want to come back to my blog is because you could find out when a movie comes out instantly instead of waiting for the commercial on TV. I will state opinions for the movies if I, or somebody else I know, have seen it. If you read my blog, when you go to the movies, you can find a movie that fits your liking. Then you will also know when the movies come out.

Article posted September 19, 2008 at 03:26 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 38

Hi, I am a student. I am in a technology class. We have to blog about different topics in this class. I am going to offer you information about all sorts of topics like cooking skills and entertainment. I might also tell you about sports and I will give you tips.

You should come back to my blog because it will show you another point of veiw. It will also give you useful information that you can use in your everyday life. You will benefit by recieving more knowledge than you would if you did not read this blog. It will tell you things that you didn't know before if you read frequently. It will get your attention and keep you intereseted as well.

Article posted September 19, 2008 at 03:27 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 35

You should come to this blog because it has so much to offer. I am absolutely insane about music and even though I may not be into the type of music you listen to, give me your opinion on what type I should start listening to. Right now I would have to say that I'll listen to basically anything that sounds good, has a good beat, and is so catchy that you can't help but to get it stuck your head. I also like to know what is going on in the daily news (current events) and how it effects the community and the world. I normally go and see a movie at the theater about every other week so I will defiantly give my opinion on movies as well.

You should come BACK to this blog because it is unique, interesting, and it draws you into its topics. My opinion is important because you may disagree with me and you may offer me your own opinion.

Article posted September 19, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 34

My blog is about movie reviews. I am a student that is learning about blogging. I enjoy watching movies. Especially going to see movies at the movie theatre. It's a lot of fun. The reason why you should come back is so you will know what movies are awful and what movies are amazing. I will tell you the latest on movie reviews. I will also show you great websites that show reviews too. So I hope you come back to see what reviews I have for you.

Hi I'm an Asian person. On this blog will be information about a couple of types of music that I like to listen to. This blog will have bands that people may not have heard of or bands that people might like listening to. It will have rock,hard rock,hardcore,post rock,punk rock, and a couple of more different types of music. You should come back to this blog because i will have great bands and news about these bands and different types of music. My blog will change and i will add new information as soon as i can for people who can't get enough of my blog.If you go to my blog you will get interesting information about different bands and there will be all types of music on here. In fact if you might like my songs and bands that are on my blog.  My blog will be filled with tons of bands for people who want to know more bands or maybe different type of music. This blog is great for people who just love listening to music.

Article posted September 19, 2008 at 03:12 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 37

Hello, I'm just a middle school student writing their first blog. This is my first blog and I am going to be writing about movies and movie reviews. I will be going over movies that have been hyped up to be good and classic movies that everyone has heard of but cannot decide whether to see it, or if it will be just a waste of time.

This is my first my first blog. This blog will be about Music. I will show you some of the music I like. In this blog you will be given some information about certain bands our artists, and links to there websites or sites where there music is. You should come back to this blog because there will be very use full information. It will be updated often. I will give you a variety of bands and where you can find them when the come to a town near you! The benefits of this blog are you will get so much information about artists and songs. Also there will be links here to where concerts are and links to getting tickets! :]

Article posted September 17, 2008 at 03:29 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 38

Hey, to all you aspiring musicians out there! My name is Sam, I am a guitarist in the eighth grade. I come from a wonderful, magical place called the midwest! Let me be the first person to welcome you to my personal blog, Please Don't Stop the Music!

Here, and only here will you be able to follow along with my own studies with music, and learn a little something yourselves! I will be including lyrics to some great songs, my own lyrics, music, personal pictures, and  help with guitar! Media will also be included as well.

Extras I will include will be the differences between guitar models, history on this special instrument and it's cousins, along with my own thoughts about the world of music.

You should visit my blog because it will offer you special insight on the business side of the music industry as well as the personal and emotional side. By visiting this blog, you will be able to access easy information you can only get by studying deep into the heart of my world, the music world, and maybe even a world of your own that you didn't even know existed. I hope you return soon to view my updates!

If you are Cubs, White Sox, Bears, and Bulls fans. you can get all the information right here. If you are are Cubs fan you have clinch the NL central. If you are a White Sox fan you are close of winning the AL central. If you are a Bears fan. Your team is off to a slow start the record is 1-2. They to improve on not blowing leads late in the game. If you are a Bulls fan. Have a great season for the Bulls and don't blow leads in the fourth quarter. Chicago reports.

Article posted September 19, 2008 at 03:09 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 36

Hi! I'm a student and I'm sure all of you know about the issues regarding Global Warming. We already lost all the dinosaurs, do you really want to lose all the polar bears and pandas too? I know I don't so that's why I'm creating this blog to inform you guys with tips that will help save this planet and all the animals of the world!

*And remember ........Always recycle=http://

I am the best music reporter ever! You better get ready SON! I blog about rock, rap, punk, not hip hop or country. Because I dont like that. My blog will tell you all you need to know about some of these top bands. My blogs are the best on this site. Check me out.

Article posted September 17, 2008 at 03:31 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 36

Have you ever wondered about where you are going after High School? Most experts say that you should start looking at colleges after your sophomore year and then after that you should start visiting colleges. I'm in the 8th grade and I like to think ahead to the future. In this blog I will talk about many different schools. To get you started here is a link to usnews.com's top colleges.Link. You should come to this site often because I will listen to requests about different colleges. If you request different colleges then I can cater to a wider group of people than just people who want to listen to the colleges that I'm interested. But, I will list a lot of colleges so you don't have to worry about that too much. I think that you should start looking early because you have to research, visit and then apply to the college of your choice.

The benefits that you will have by reading my blog will be that it will get you thinking about where you are going after High School. For example, over the last week of summer vacation I looked around and found a lot of colleges that I would like to go to. Since I'm young this will help because it is a young person that is looking this far ahead into his future. Also, because I have looked around on the internet for different colleges. It has helped me with what I have to do to fulfill my dreams. My dreams are to graduate from the University of Oxford and major in Economics and Management. So as you can see I have really high goals for myself. Finally, since I'm just an 8th grader you may be thinking that I know nothing about colleges but, I have spent hours on the computer researching colleges so I can tell you a lot more that the average 8th grader should know.

file:///C:/DOCUME~1/josh/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml" target="_blank">file:///C:/DOCUME~1/josh/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml" rel="File-List" />     Hi. I am a student in the Midwest region of the United States. In this blog, which is my first one, I hope to inform you of war. This blog will have information on things such as past wars and the events and people who sparked them. It will also offer you information on the weapons and vehicles used in those wars. And, lastly, it will also inform you of the technology they used in that time period.

I think this information is important simply because you need to know of some of the most significant events in human history. This blog will inform you of the horrors of war, which I hope will discourage future wars. I know that will never happen and it is only wishful thinking, but still, one must try. I think once you see the atrocities of war, you will not want to take part in war. This, I think, is a huge benefit. So, I hope you will return to my blog many times to learn about war. Enjoy!

If you would like more info on WW2, click here.

If you want more information on the history of guns, such as small firearms, click here.

If you would like to see the history of naval warfare, click here.

If you would like more info on fighter jets, click here.

If you would like to see actual machine gun fire from a helicopter, click here.

Article posted September 17, 2008 at 04:51 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 35

Hey guys, you opened my blog and its all about music. I am currently residing in Illinois and love music or anything that has to do with music. I play guitar and sing... a lot! On my blog you can find a lot about music such as top ten charts of the day, lyrics to some songs, and my reviews for songs. I will criticize some song and i would love for you to comment back your own opinion. You should definitely come back to this blog because if you love music as much as I do then this will be your favorite blog ever! Your reading this blog will enhance your knowledge about music. It will help you get to know what you like about music and things you dislike. This is my blog page so thanks for looking at it!

Article posted September 19, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

In my blog I will be talking about the behavior in the MLS. To tell you how the soccer players will react when they get hurt or sometimes in some games the players will go after the other players in the field. I will tell you also why all of this is happening and why the players behave like this in the field. Also some of the most bad behavior happens in the fans and on the benches I will also be telling you about that.

I am a student from Illinois my favorite thing to do is to play sports. You should come back to my blog because I will be telling what is happening in the MLS and will be some of the worst behavior in the time of soccer. So those that is how my blog will be and I hope you come back and start to read my blog.

Article posted September 20, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 33

What is Rap or better known as Hip hop?? Well it is another type or gerne that expresses the feelings of a person through out versus that rhyme on every other line. Many people like some songs that the rap genre has made. But not a lot of people like it for it too can be inapropiate becaus it talks about explicit adult subject some parents don't approve of. This just so happens that I enjoy listening to this tyoe of music. It is another way to express themselves you know!!:]

hey people,

My blog is about all the different songs weekly. What the top songs are for each week. The good songs and the bad songs. It's all gonna be here. I am an 8th grader from the Midwest. I play softball and i am good at it. I have too dogs that are adorable. I love music its amazing! My friends mean the world to me I don't know what I would do without them. My blog is gonna have all the cool songs everyone enjoys! It's always good to know what songs are hot on the charts. My blog will be hip and new each time. So keep coming back and see what new things I'll have.

You will have the knowledge of many. You'll have that you will love. Coming to my blog will be fun but still educational. I will have many different things about music. Like hot artist, new bands, lyrics to some songs. You can request things too so you can have things you like on my page. Comment me if you do or if you just like my blog!

HEY!  I go to shcool in the midwest. I'm in the 8th grade, and I'm currently in the scool ART CLUB. I have two cats and I play the piano. I have been playing the piano for five years.  My favorite subject is L.A. and lunch! I love hanging out with my friends after school and doing fun stuff. Also I love to do anything with art. It's fun to express your personality through art!!! Also I like to read books, but they have to be good ones. In my blog I'm going to offer a lot of cool crafts you can do. Such as what you can do at home and cool fun things you can do with your friends.                            

Article posted September 18, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 36

This blog is going to be about Peace and Love and why we need it. This world we call Earth is a cruel place. We need to improve our peace and decrease the prejudice. You should read my blog because I know that everyone has been mean at least once. I can help you with all your problems you have with Peace and Love.

Article posted September 17, 2008 at 04:51 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 38

HEY! My blog is hopefully something that quests your interest! In my blog i will be talking about all the latest hair cuts and much more. Im not only going to talk about the latest hair styles but also nails, facials, and much more. Read more if your interested i will always update this blog! I can answer any questions about what kind of hair syle you might like nest time you stop by the salon. Another thing that i could do is tell you readers honestly that this will be VERY helpful for both genders.Don't feel shy to ask me anything about salon tips. I will research any questions you would like to know about. This is just some things  that will be on my blog.

I'm a student from the Mid West and I am all for soccer. That's what this blog is all about. I'm going to be showing pictures of me, my family, and friends playing the sport. Some wicked awesome tricks are going to be showed here. And maybe some videos.

You should totally come back to my blog because every article I post is going to be filled with tips such as: really cool ways to get past your defenders, tips on an easier way to play all positions (goalie, defense, midfielders, and forwards), Also get to see my favorite moments in soccer history(or whatever I can track down), and MAYBE some videos of some wicked awesome players. So should you come back to my blog? YEAH!!!

Article posted September 19, 2008 at 04:46 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 34

hi I am a student from illinois and i wanted to tell you about my blog. This blog it's going to be a blog about sports,all kind of sports:basketball,football,baseball,soccer and all.

In this blog you can find videos,results,video games and you can also talk with people who like the same sports of you,so don't mess this opportunity and see my blog,and remember all of this incredible opportunities to see what you want are free.

I'm a student who is blogging for the first time in a class I take at school.