Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

Chef

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by A

teacher: Mr. Rezac

#1- Healthy Eating ">Tips

My Google Gadget is a link to healthy eating tips. I thought this would go well with my topic because it gives you tips and tells you what to do in order to improve your health. I really like this link and I hope everyone can find it as a bit of an aid in their day to day life. Check back often because every day there is a new tip!

Article posted October 28, 2008 at 09:14 AM • comment • Reads 60 • see all articles

Hi, I like to cook. I am going to tell you how to make a grilled cheese sandwich. First, you turn on the stove. Next take two slices of bread, and butter one side of each slice. Put one slice facing down and put a piece of American cheese on top. Put the other slice on top of the cheese, butter side facing up. Once the first slice is golden brown, flip it over and cook the other side.