Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

mad movies or horrible terror -

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J teacher: Mr. Rezac

Movie are amazingly cool. People go to see them everyday. some go for enjoyment of the movie and others go to hang with there friends and to enjoy a good movie. I think that this experience in having a blog about movies was amazing. I figured out that I love to blog and write about the things i love doing most. Not that i go see a movie every weekend but when I do see them i enjoy them and feel like writing about what i saw in them. Movies are good and all of them have a meaning. It's either someone falls in love, someone dies, someone gets married or they could just be sad,happy,mad, or has no feelings at all.

1.Twilight- Right know it's one of the best selling books out there. The main character is Edaward Cullen and he is just do amazing! If you read the book you know what I mean. So I say it's a must go see movie!

2.High school Musical 3- It's the last year Troy and Gabriella are together. They are graduating and going off to college. If you have seen the first and second I say go see the third.

3.Saw V- Well this movie is only appropriate for older teens and adults. Its a very gory movie. Its not as bad as the first four but its still not appropriate for young teens.The movie was pointless and in some ways boring. It was still very interesting though.

4.Eagle Eye- This movie stars Shia LaBeouf and Michelle Monaghan. They both get random phone calls with someone threatening there lives. Where ever they are there is a phone and it will ring and if they don't answer they will die. If they do answer the killer will give them a task that they must follow or else.

5.Four Christmases- Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon don't want to go visit there families for Christmas.But all of a sudden while there at the airport the flight gets canceled and they are now stuck going to there mother's and father's houses.

6.Changeling- Christine Collins loses her son one day. They search and search for him, one day they think they found him. They brought him off the train and she tells them that isn't her son and its the wrong child and she wants her son not some child she has never seen before.

7.Roll Models- Two best friends do something wrong and know there stuck with doing 50 hours of community service. They find themselves in a day school and and trying the best they can to not be mean to the little kids. The only problem is that there is one kid who keeps annoying them and its hard  for them to deal with him.

8. Madagascar escape 3 Africa- This group of friends are back. Once again they are lost but this time in the City of New York. They make plans and are trying to figure out what to do.

9.Bolt- A cute little animation for kids all ages. This little dude thinks he has super powers but once the camera stops rolling he doesn't. He doesn't know that and tries to save people and think he can fly and thinks he has all these other super powers.

10.Nick and Norah's infinite Playlist- This movie is a love story between Nick and Norah. They try to find there favorite band called Where's Fluffy. They spend the while night together and eventually become a couple.

I'm going to embed this video. Its about a new online chatting website and how this woman meets new people and how she discovers new things that she likes. She find out that people are different online then in person. They can be nicer or meaner or just are not the same anymore.

A movie that I saw was Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. In my opinion it was okay. If you like music "love" stories i would say to go see it. It it for teens and maybe young adults. This movie is mostly about Nick and his break up with a girl and then he meets Norah. There both in love with a band called Where's Fluffy. They spend most of the night together looking for Norah's friend. They find her eventually but they also find where's fluffy. This movies does have some content that is not appropriate for certain ages. Like all love stories Nick and Norah start dating. But then Nick's ex-girlfriend comes back to see him. But thankfully he walk's away and go to find Norah and they are together forever. To me this was an 8 out of 10 kind of movie, only because in the beginning it was kind of boring. But after a while it got better and better. So in my opinion i say you should go see it. If you have questions about it you can ask me. If you do go to see it comment me and tell me what you thought about it, and give me a rate from 1 to 10. 1 being the worst and 10 being the best. I have seen this movie twice and it was again really good. Going to see it a second time it was better and I noticed more stuff the second time then seeing it the first. So like I have said before go see it and tell me what you think.

I think that adults would personally think that watching movies is a waste of time because adults think that it makes kids stupid sometimes.Hannah Thompson said "kids should be able to do what they want and as long as the movie is appropriate then they should allow there children to have fun with there friends and enjoy the show!" They think that it burns our brain cells and makes us not do our school work and it makes us a couch potato. Teens go to the movies for entertainment.They go to see a movie and hang with there friends or to just get out of the house. Movies are entertainment no matter what you say to a teen about the movies they will still go. Movies are fun to go to! There better then having your kid just sit at home on the couch watching t.v. all day,right?

In my opinion parents do let children watch movies but it also depends on what rate they are. these are the rates of movies- G,PG,PG13,R and, unrated. Teens love watching movies because there entertaining. They give us something to do instead of staying home all day bugging our parents, and trust me they don't like when we bug them. Also adults view movies in different perspectives. They think that they have meaning to them, but they don't they are either a love story, mystery, horror or a sadness to it.Teens think that there just something to do with there friends.

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/10/107379/15_2008/parent.jpgKids dont like being yelled at for not being able to go to the movies! So just let them go every once in a while. You will like the quiet and they will like being with there freinds. And once you all get back together everyone will be happy and nothing bad will happen. Dont let them go ever weekend just once in a while to have some fun.

Here are some movies links that are hot, and will help you choose what movies to go see.

http://movies.com/ This link shows you what movies to go see and if they where good or bad.

http://www.fandango.com/ Fandango offers you to buy movies tickets online and if you should go see them or not. Also after you see a movie you can rate on what you thought about it.

http://movies.aol.com/ This link offers you to be able to see whats going on with the movies and for you too see the hottest new movies that are out.

http://www.moviesunlimited.com/musite/default.asp? If you don't like going out to the movies go to this sight and have one sent to your home.

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/movies/ This sight can help you with finding the coolest hottest new movies.

Hello, my name is Maggie , and I'm a middle student in Illinois. I love blogging and i hope you read mine some time.