Copyright (c) 2014 by BlackPanther800 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BlackPanther800 -- Blogmeister

BlackPanther800

2009

by BlackPanther800

teacher: Gordon Brune

I was part of the Life Support. I had to check the temperature and see if it was too high or low or if it was OK. I also had to put out more oxygen so they didn’t run out of it. If I didn’t the team on the spaceship would have died. I had to record all the data that the other Life Support members gave me so I could tell if they were safe or if they should do something.

The most significant data I collected was the oxygen levels because if they didn’t tell me that it was low I wouldn’t have told them what to do and they could have died. I didn’t think the job was difficult at all except the messages. They were hard because I wrote them kind of slow. But I did it for a reason so that I didn’t mess up and give the wrong message. If I did give the wrong one then maybe they would do the wrong thing and die.

I think everyone’s job was important because they all involved others. For example, if the Data Team didn’t send my message then the other team in space would have died.

It has been really fun, and I would like to come back again. It made us come together and work together like a real team.

Article posted March 11, 2009 at 09:24 AM • comment (2) • Reads 135 • see all articles

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!