Copyright (c) 2014 by MoneyInTheBank Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MoneyInTheBank -- Blogmeister

MoneyInTheBank

2009

by MoneyInTheBank

teacher: Gordon Brune

Letter to my 12th grade self (A) 06/26/09
Barcelona vs Manchester (WP) 06/03/09
Stop STEALING! (A) 06/03/09
Fizzle - The Greedy Little Fox (N) 05/29/09
What is your favorite season? (WP) 05/22/09
The Best Job In The World Goes To . . . (N) 05/15/09
What is your favorite month? (WP) 05/14/09
The Bad Boy (WP) 05/12/09
Happy mother's day! (WP) 05/08/09
Favorite Sports And More (WP) 05/04/09

Are you bored staying inside doing nothing? Well, you can go outside and play. A great place to play is outside in your neighborhood.

First of all, it’s fun to play in your neighborhood. It is fun because you play with your neighbors. You can play baseball, kickball, tennis, basketball, and play more outside. For instance, you can play soccer. You can go to the field on the school playground. You can walk to pick up your friends because you don’t have to wait for your mom or your dad to drive you to the field.

Another reason, is that other neighborhoods do not play outside. Other neighborhoods do not play outside because maybe moms do not like them to go outside. Also, there are strangers outside. Maybe they do not have a yard.

Most importantly, you can play with your friends. Why? Because you get to know more about each other.

Do you have fun when you play with your neighborhood? Go outside and start playing!

Article posted April 16, 2009 at 01:07 PM • comment (2) • Reads 95 • see all articles

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!