Copyright (c) 2014 by NickJonasLuver16 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NickJonasLuver16 -- Blogmeister

NickJonasLuver16

2009

by NickJonasLuver16

teacher: Gordon Brune

Letter to my 12th grade self (A) 06/26/09
Constitution Works (A) 06/26/09
The Sand Lot (A) 06/22/09
Gymnastics Regional Competition (WP) 06/10/09
You're my best friend (WP, Audio) 06/05/09
What's your favorite sport? (WP) 06/03/09
Best friends for the week (WP) 06/02/09
Teens shouldn't smoke or drink (A) 06/02/09
An usual friendship (N) 05/29/09
I miss you being in this world (WP) 05/21/09

The Sand Lot (A)
The "Sand Lot" is about these nine kids that always playing in a sand lot. It’s in the old days. But a greedy dog lives behind the rusty old fence that is in the sand lot.
So one day one of the nine boys (Smalls) hits a baseball signed by Babe Ruth. They had to get it back because it was Small's dad's signed baseball and it was signed by Babe Ruth! Whatever goes over that fence stays over the fence! So they tried every way to get the ball back. They just couldn’t get it back so Benny jumped over the fence and got the ball. The dog chased Benny through the whole town. Then when they got back to the sand lot the dog knocked over the fence. But it’s a good thing they got the ball back.

I think people should see this movie because it’s the funniest movie ever seen. It’s also a terrific kids movie. It’s my favorite movie.

Article posted June 22, 2009 at 08:04 AM • comment (1) • Reads 67 • see all articles

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!