Copyright (c) 2014 by AJ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AJ -- Blogmeister

AJ's Super Blog Story

0809

by AJ

Article posted June 24, 2009 at 05:01 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 127

The things we did were soooooooooo cool. My favorite thing was when we read a book based on a movie or vice versa we watch the movie after reading the book! And the MyHistorySpace thingie.

Article posted June 3, 2009 at 09:16 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 75

I'll feel happy and sad at the last day of school. I want to make just one more music video. I will feel excited about being a 5th grader.

We're doing the MyHistorySpace thing. I would want to just take everything and slam it all into one book. My favorite part was when we made the Gizmoz. The hardest part was when we researched the info on the explorers.

I'm writing the D.O.I. I was chosen to do this because Tom Jefferson hurt his arm. Ben Franklin is seeing me write it. We want Independence from British people and King George! We all want independence.

I would want to be on the Iroquios because the people we were working with won the war and shared a teeny teeny tiny bit of their own land. I felt like this, "why are they fighting here?" I did not know who to pick so we picked a random team the british.

There you have it folks, good night!

Article posted May 9, 2009 at 12:08 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 42

My favorite thing in 4th grade is the 1st ever book we read called Tales Of A 4th Grade Nothing because I thought the book was really funny and I read it today.

Article posted May 9, 2009 at 12:04 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

If I knew Charlotte I would ask her to write "smart" in her web because I think I am smart and a lot of people do too.

On the vacation I might wite three books about bakugan and some of the legendary battles they have. The book titles are darkus vs. subterra, darkus vs. Haos, darkus vs aquos, darkus vs. ventus, darkus vs. pyrus, and bakugan, the ultimate battle. The chracters are named Dan , Runo , Julie, shun, marucho, and Masqurade (MASK-UR-ADE). Pyrus means fire, Aquos means water, Haos means light, Subterra means earth, Ventus means wind, and Darkus means darkness. Those are the six books I'll be making over the break. More info on these books after the vacation.

My favorite video game is Halo 3. I like this game because I like to see a lot of sci fi combat While fighting the coveanant forces [the annoying Evil guys]. My favorite T.V. show is [don't mock me] Power Rangers SPD. I like this show because I like all the robot fighting, and the way the rangers always arrest the criminals with their confinement cards and handcuffs. My favorite character is Doggie Cruger. I like him because he is the leader of the delta base and I like leaders and I also like him because he is the cool shadow ranger and his base the Delta base is his robot called the Delta Command Megazord. That's why I like Halo 3 and Power Rangers SPD.

On Monday March 22 a native american came to the school. The entire 4th grade came to see him. I heard 2 educational but kind of boring lectures from a lady named mady. After the first lecture we went to hear a story and learn some cool new games that the native americans played. After the 2nd lecture we went back to the native american to make clay pots. Also at the beginning we saw a video of native american life. I wish the native american could talk about what happened when the europeans took over the land. Those are native facts.

I am a boy in 4th grade. My name is AJ. My favorite color is gold. In my spare time I like to play halo 3 on my xbox 360 My favorite subject is math. Things I also like to do is do Tae Kwon Do,and play baseball. That's my life.