Copyright (c) 2014 by AJ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AJ -- Blogmeister

AJ's Super Blog Story

0809

by AJ

Title: May Flowers (05/07/09)
Description: April test showers bring fourth grade May flowers! We have finished the NYS tests, and my sincere congratulations go out to you all. I am very proud of how hard you have worked.

In fourth grade, we have explored new literature, science concepts, events in history and challenged ourselves with math. Fourth grade has also been challenging in that we have had to become more responsible and mature.

What have been your favorite things about fourth grade so far? Please keep your thoughts to our classroom specifically. Is there anything that you hope to do or accomplish before the end of the school year?

Please also comment on the blogs of other students in our class. We really have some great writers that want to hear from you! Follow the direction sheet if you have any questions.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

My favorite things about fourth grade so far is that we did the Crayfish unit. That s my favorite part so far because 1, we get to keep the crayfish 2, we got to learn how to hold the crayfish, and 3, we got to do experiments with the crayfish.

I also can’t believe that my crayfish is still alive! I can’t believe that it’s still alive because a lot of the crayfish in my class that a kid got to keep died.

I also have a second favorite part of fourth grade too; And that’s the unit that we did on electricity. It’s my second favorite part of fourth grade because we got to make circuits and conduct electricity by using metal. We also got to make a special type of circuit called a parallel circuit. A parallel circuit is a circuit that allows electricity to flow more than 1 way through a circuit.

These are my favorite parts of fourth grade.

Article posted May 8, 2009 at 02:09 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 76

Mostly everyone in my class has a favorite part of fourth grade. Well, me I really don't because I liked everything we did. I thought fourth grade was a fantastic grade. We get to work with crayfish and play math games. We also got to make movies and after we finish our movies we invite our families to come and see them. Then after that we give them a little quiz to see if they payed attention, but we could never get them. They knew every answer. We play so many math games and like a student in our class says, "MATH ROCKS”, that is true. There are many other things that make fourth grade fantastic, but most of all what made it fun were Mr.Dugger, Mrs.D’Eramo and Mrs. Troy. They are very helpful and they make the best and funniest jokes. I would like to accomplish doing challenging math. I love room 25.

FOURTH GRADE ROCKS!

Article posted May 7, 2009 at 08:58 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 129

My favorite thing in fourth grade so far was when we DID THE CRAYFISH BECAUSE WE GOT TO FEED THEM and the best part was we got to take them home.I hope to accomplish is to finish the one and only very exciting research project.

Article posted May 8, 2009 at 03:12 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 57

My favorite thing in fourth grade so far is when we got to have crayfish because we got to see them run arounds and sleep. I was really cool when we got to feed them. It was really cool. I really like having crayfish but later we had to give them up.

Article posted May 7, 2009 at 12:59 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 64

1.My favorite thing in fourth grade is doing challenging math and reading Charlotte's Web.

2.Yes,I would want to finish reading Charlotte's Web.

My favorite thing that happened in fourth grade so far is the math videos that we made which are "DMSB" and The Place Value Rap. The other things that we did in fourth grade that was fun was the native american live papers. The most important thing that was the most funniest thing in fourth grade was that we had the most wonderful time in fourth grade. I don't know about you but I love school! Michelle ;-)

Article posted May 6, 2009 at 12:21 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 76

When you look at this what do you see? If you see words you are an American, if you see animals talking, you’re a talking animal. This topic is about my favorite things in fourth grade, and my top 3 things I want to accomplish before the end of fourth grade. So far, my favorite things in fourth grade were meeting our newest student (Stanley). Another favorite part was making our DMSB video. My top three things I want to accomplish in fourth grade are 1 get more friendly 2 get better in my weaker subjects and 3 be braver. Well, I hope you enjoyed this blog. Bye.

Article posted May 10, 2009 at 11:55 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 66

Im so glad thaat the state tests are finally over. my favorite part of fourth grade is when we got to observe and care for the crayfish. The thing I need to acomplish by the end of fourth grade is to study more

Article posted May 7, 2009 at 08:57 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 75

I'm so glad that the tests are over. MY favorite thing I did in fourth grade is Electricity.

Article posted May 7, 2009 at 11:05 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 86

HI! My favorite thing in the fourth grade so far is Math, blogging and our wiki.  Math is fun because we made two videos.  One video was about steps of doing long division and the other video was about place value.  Our blog is the only 4th grade blog in our school. We also made the only 4th grade wiki in the school (tinyurl.com/duggerwiki).  THIS IS THE BEST CLASS EVER......  I would like to finish my explorer project before the end of the school year.  I also want to make my handwriting better.  I want to get a perfect report card.  Oh yea, I can't forget to get my all my friends phone numbers before the year ends. BYE

PS  Please comment on my blog

The NYS ( New York State) tests are over. I think fourth grade so far is FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!! We play games and go outside ect. The tests were fun my favorite was the sience test because the 2 part is activites with water, rolling a ball, a balnce scale and electricity. The thing I want to accomplish this year before school ends is to do the best I can in all the activites.  That is the blog.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Article posted May 8, 2009 at 02:06 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 85

I am happy the tests are over.  I am looking forward to May and Spring.  My  favorite subject is crayfish. I liked it because it was really neat to hold the crayfish and Mr.Dugger showed us where to hold it and how to hold the crayfish.  Mr.Dugger told us if you hold it on that spot it will not pinch you with it's pinchers.  Another thing that I liked about crayfish is the strenghth tests. My crayfish held on for 126 seconds.  I still want to do well for the year and at the end of the yaer I want a puppy.

Article posted May 6, 2009 at 09:37 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 58

My favorite things about fourth grade was that we got to experiment and observe the crayfish and then we got to take them home. Mine is female its still alive and it molted. And also in gemini we are making plantariums so that we could see the water cycle. What I also like about the fourth grade was the class blog and the class wiki. I also liked the science test. Well I got to stop since I am running out of paper and I have a couple of letters le.

My favorite things in fourth grade are math, research and blogs. I like them because they're fun. I would like to accompish on my reading because I'm not that good at it.

I think the best part of fourth grade so far must be the videos the best one that i thought was the best was the D-M-S-B because it was fun and funny. It was actully the Y-M-C-A and we turned it into D-M-S-B! We also had to put a lot of work in it like, props, clothing and who's part is who's. You can see it at teachertube.com. We made another video with place value rap! It took about two_three days to get all the things ready. For the D-M-S-B song it took about two days.It took us 1 day two film both. It was AWESOME!!!! I hope to make another one in the next 2 months. We could do a one about social studies?

Article posted May 8, 2009 at 01:17 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 68

Yes. We did all the test's for fourth grade. What I really like about fourth grade is you get more and more privileges. The more privileges, the more fun! Anyways, I like more privileges.

I am a boy in 4th grade. My name is AJ. My favorite color is gold. In my spare time I like to play halo 3 on my xbox 360 My favorite subject is math. Things I also like to do is do Tae Kwon Do,and play baseball. That's my life.