Copyright (c) 2015 by AJ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AJ -- Blogmeister

AJ's Super Blog Story

0809

by AJ

Title: DANGER! (01/26/09)
Description: In our class, we are exploring electricity. We spoke about how dangerous it is and many of the safety rules that we must follow as scientists. Today, a gentleman came from The Long Island Power Authority, and he spoke to us about that very subject. What did we learn? What did you think of his presentation? How would you get the information out to the students of our school that were not at the presentation? Be creative, and remember that the message is very important.

You may also add any other information that you would like.

Also, you can comment on blog entries of other students in our classroom or in classrooms that we are sharing with.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

I am a boy in 4th grade. My name is AJ. My favorite color is gold. In my spare time I like to play halo 3 on my xbox 360 My favorite subject is math. Things I also like to do is do Tae Kwon Do,and play baseball. That's my life.