Copyright (c) 2014 by AJ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AJ -- Blogmeister

AJ's Super Blog Story

0809

by AJ

Title: Resolutions (01/05/09)
Description: Happy New Year to our class and families! Many people make “resolutions” for the New Year to identify ways that they can improve over the coming year. I want you to think about your “Searingtown Resolution.”

What way or ways would you like to improve as a fourth grade student this year? This can be academic (like study habits) or social (what kind of person that you are). How will you go about achieving this? Do you think that you can do it? How will you check to see if you have?

You may also add any other information that you would like.

Also, you can comment on blog entries of other students in our classroom or in classrooms that we are sharing with.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

Article posted January 9, 2009 at 12:17 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 274

The way I would like to improve as a fourth grade student this year is to get better at studying. I would like to get better at studying because sometimes when I have to study for tests and I don't get a lot of time, I kind of get stressed out because I feel like I'm not going to do well on it.

The way I'll go about to achieve this is... For example, my teacher says that we'll be having a Math test. I'll study the day I hear about it.

I think I can achieve my goal because I will remember to study for that test and I'll set my mind to it. The way I will check to see if I have been studying is I will check my test scores to see if I have been studying more often and compare them and point out what I have to study on when I have a test on the same subject. This is my new year resolution.

Happy New Year to everyone. Evry Year I have a few academic goals and a few social goals. My biggest academic goal is to be in the Math Olympiads. I will practice my math facts and review all the things I learned about math to achieve this goal. I think I can do it because I like to be challenged in math. I will check to see if I achieved this goal by practicing and participating in the Math Olympiads Contest.

I also have a few social goals My social goals are to exercise, eat healthy and keep my room clean. I will do these jobs daily to achieve my goal. I will make a sign on my refrigerator and whenever I pass my refigerator I will see the sign and remember to do my jobs daily.

sravya

One way I would like to improve in fourth grade is to write a little neater. I will practice at home. Yes I think I can do it. I will check by coming home every night. I also have another resolution. It is to stop playing Guitar Hero so much because I am addicted to it.

I think my resolution would be to continue getting 100+ on my tests and try not to get points taken off for handwriting and careless mistakes. There are still many things I have to improve, that includes not forgeting my books or homework and be able to switch from correcting homework to math. It is impossible to be awesome at everything you do or try.

Article posted January 9, 2009 at 02:02 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 59

My new year resolution is studying for my tests. It's a little hard to study for my up coming tests because I'm really busy these days, but I will keep my resoiution if it's hard or not. Well, this is me loging off.

Article posted January 8, 2009 at 01:12 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 58

1.I want to improve my reading speed and I want to improve my math.

2.I will improve my reading speed by reading lots of books and I will improve my math by practicing more.

3.I can do this because I have become smarter.

4.If I get a high score on a test than before, I know I got it.

Article posted January 6, 2009 at 12:09 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 64

I want to improve my math, participate more and to do good on the New York State test. I think that this things need to be improved because I really want to participate more and to do better on my math. I really want to do good on the New York State test because I like good grades on serious test. Michelle :)

Welcome one and all. Glad you can use some of your time and read this blog. This blog is all about a new years resolution by me. My new years resolution is to be a better friend. To achieve this I can be nicer to the kids in my class and grade. I think I can achieve this. To check to see if I have achieved I will see if kids in my class and grade play with me at recess. I want to achieve this by my birthday. I hope you enjoyed reading this blog and I’ll be back with more. If you want to help me with my blog comment me and say how to say bye in a different language. Bye.

This year I hope to improve in typing because I always type with one finger. To do this I will practice about once every day. I really think I can do this and to make sure, I will see how fast I can type my name with to hands every month.

Article posted January 7, 2009 at 12:13 AM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 65

My new years resolution is to try not to hurt anyones feelings. I would also like to work harder and not get in trouble. I think I can do this. I would remind myself my resolutions. Well thats it. Tune in to see my next blog. This is me signing out.

Article posted January 9, 2009 at 12:50 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 109

In school I want to make a New Year resoulution. I want to study hard for every single multiplaction test. I want to get a 100% on every test. I think that I could do it. It is probably easy but I'm probaly not trying hard enough. Thats my News Years resolution.:D

Article posted January 8, 2009 at 12:42 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 66

My new years resolution is to improve my handwriting. To do that I have to practice writing everyday. I have to write smaller too. At the end of the school year I'll compare my new handwriting to the old handwriting. That would be a big accomplishment.

My new years resolutions are to have better hand writing, be better at math facts. I can do it because I am smart and I want to be a good fourth grade student! This is going to be a great year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

My new years resolution is to lose a couple of pounds just before the summer. I also want to get better at divison. I can accomplish the 1st one by exercising more and stop eating junk food. To accomplish the 2nd one I can practice divison more just like multiplication and Mr.Dugger can give us a sheet with tons of division qustions just like the multiplication sheet he gave all of us. That is what my new years resolution is.

HAPPY NEW YEAR=http://=http://!!!

I would like to be a better student. I would like to become a better student by learning how to read big words. Also, I would learn how to use technology better, and to type faster on the keyboards. So thats I would like to be a better student.

As a fourth grader,in the New Year, I would like to get better at research. I know that research is not a main subject that kids do all the time, but we still use it. I'm pretty good at the other things that we do in the classroom like Math, English, Science, and Social Studies, but research is one of those things that I get stuck on. One way I can get better at this is by practicing. I could find a subject, at home, and I could practice researching on that. I know I might not do this ( I mean I will practice, but maybe not in this way, it is just a suggestion.) I hope that through this New Year, I get better at researching and then I would have accomplished my 2009 Searingtown New Year Resoloution!*!*!

Article posted January 8, 2009 at 12:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 61

This year I want to make a resolution. It will be that I will work very hard. I will study writing. I will study writing by seeing things in the day and I will write it in my book. I will study for my ELA at home.   I will improve my spelling by looking at the dictionary  and I will read every night.  That will be my resolution  and I hope I will do it.

Article posted January 9, 2009 at 01:42 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 67

Hello! Happy 2009! I have two resolutions. One academic and one personal. My academic resolution is to make fewer careless mistakes. I have been making very silly mistakes lately. My personal resolution is to eat un-healthy desserts only for two or three nights a week, instead of most nights. My Grandma bought not-so-sugary ice cream, so I decided I'm allowed to eat it for more than two or three nights a week. Anyways, wish me luck!

Kayla

Article posted January 16, 2009 at 12:48 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 50

I think my Searingtown resolution is being the best I can be in math. The ways I will achieve this is just to do all of the problems that I get. I think I will achieve this.

I would like to improve my fourth grade year. I would like to improve in math and reading skills. I would read more each night and study my math facts. I will try my best to stick with my "resolution". I hope to do better on my ela test.

Hey again, I know what my resolution is.. It is to slow down! For instence on a test. I will try to achive this by looking at the time on the clock, and trying to make my time as long as I can. I will check this by maybe to write on a post-it how much time I did my test in. That is my 2009 Searingtown resolution!!!!

Love,

Anastasia

I am a boy in 4th grade. My name is AJ. My favorite color is gold. In my spare time I like to play halo 3 on my xbox 360 My favorite subject is math. Things I also like to do is do Tae Kwon Do,and play baseball. That's my life.