Copyright (c) 2014 by Locust117 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Locust117 -- Blogmeister

Locust117

2009

by Locust117

teacher: Gordon Brune

Letter to my 12th grade self (A) 06/26/09
Consitution Works (A) 06/26/09
THE SAND LOT (A) 06/24/09
Do you want people to call you yellow teeth or bad breath? (A) 06/05/09
The Amazing Creatures That Inhabit The Bottom Of Our Oceans (N) 05/15/09
What is your favorite music? (WP) 05/14/09
What is your favorite sport? (WP) 05/13/09
The World's Fastest Police Cars (N) 05/08/09
Learning How to Skate (WP, Video) 05/04/09
The Simpson Clan Finally Get Some Respect (N) 04/21/09

Economy

Obama wants to spend $150 billion to develop cars that hold less gas and electricity that uses wind and solar power.

McCain wants people to collect more money. That way later in the future they can buy more food and more fuel.

War in Iraq

Obama wants to take people out of the war so they can help people that are homeless and poor.

McCain is taking people out of the war so they can help him pay bills.

Education

Obama wants to build new schools and he also wants to increase education programs.

McCain just wants to build schools.

Global warming

Obama is telling farmers, ranchers, and forest owners to grow more grass and more trees.

McCain is telling people to stop driving a lot because kids could get sick.

Economy

I think Obama is doing a great thing by donating $150 billion to poor people.

War in Iraq

I think McCain is doing a wrong thing by taking people out of the army so they can help him pay bills.

Education

I think Obama and McCain did a good thing by building new schools. But Obama is doing a super nice thing buy trying to increase education programs.

Global warming

I think Obama and McCain are doing a great job. Obama is telling farmers, ranchers, and forest owners to try to grow more grass and more trees. McCain is trying to tell people to stop driving a lot because kids could get sick.

I would choose Obama because he’s doing better things than McCain. For example, Obama is taking people out of the army so they can help the homeless and the poor people from danger. And McCain is taking people out of the war so they can help him pay bills.

I would want Obama to stop bad drugs, steroids, smoking tobacco, and drinking because that can affect kids from getting sick.

Article posted October 31, 2008 at 08:39 AM • comment (2) • Reads 90 • see all articles

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!