Copyright (c) 2014 by Luigi2Power Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Luigi2Power -- Blogmeister

Luigi2Power

2009

by Luigi2Power

teacher: Gordon Brune

Letter to my 12th grade self (A) 06/26/09
Constitution Works (A) 06/26/09
The sand lot (A) 06/23/09
Want to eat without killing the environment? Then read this! (A) 06/09/09
What is your favorite week day? (WP) 05/29/09
Unusual Friendship (N) 05/29/09
Pet raccon (WP) 05/21/09
The Red Bull Air Race World Championships (N) 05/19/09
Fox gets head stunk in a jar (WP) 05/15/09
What is your favorite sport? (WP) 05/14/09

Article posted June 26, 2009 at 10:10 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 369

Letter to my 12th Grade Self

Article posted June 26, 2009 at 09:42 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 78

Brief and Oral Argument, Denver Dispatch

May it please the court; we are the petitioners, representing the Denver Dispatch newspaper.

We appear before you today to ask the Supreme Court to remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch from publishing articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory.

This case is all about how the Denver Dispatch should publish articles about secrets about the government’s biological warfare. We believe the Supreme Court should remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch to publish articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory.

The first reason we believe the Supreme Court should remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch to publish articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the past Supreme Court decision in Schenck v. United States, in 1919.

This case was about if Charles Schenck could publish anti-war leaflets that said the government shouldn’t be able to force young men into war. Congress had passed a new law that said it was against the law to encourage men to not be drafted for the war.

Justice Holmes wrote as part of the majority, ““We have to ask ourselves every time that we look at a case, ‘Are the words that are said or written used in such a way that they cause a clear and present danger?’…It is a question of how close is this possible danger and how dangerous it could be. Things which we allow in peacetime are sometimes too dangerous to allow in wartime.”

We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because the Denver Dispatch has words that can cause danger. Also, things that are allowed in the Denver Dispatch in peacetime are dangerous in wartime.

The second reason we believe the Supreme Court should remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch to publish articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the past Supreme Court decision in Near v. Minnesota in 1931.

This case was about whether Jay Near could publish his newspaper, the Saturday Press. The newspaper attacked everyone physically and emotionally.

Justice Hughes wrote as part of the majority that, ““We have usually believed that freedom of the press means that a newspaper can publish what is wants and that the government cannot stop it from publishing what it wants.”

We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because the First Amendment protects the Denver Dispatch’s right to publish what it wants. The Denver Dispatch can publish information on the biological warfare (anthrax X).

The third reason we believe the Supreme Court should remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch to publish articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the past Supreme Court decision in New York Times v. United States in 1971.

This case was about if the New York Times could publish the “Pentagon Papers” and if they were breaking a law publishing these papers with secret information.

Justice White wrote as part of the majority, ““There are times in which the press can be prevented from publishing information about government plans or operations.”

We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because there are times when the Denver Dispatch can get prevented from publishing information but this time is not one of those times.

The last reasons we believe the Supreme Court should remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch to publish articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the what is written in the United States Constitution.

It is written that in the Constitution that Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech or of the press. Congress is not allowed to make laws that stop people from speaking, writing, printing, and broadcasting.

We believe that this applies to the Denver Dispatch because the government has no right to stop the Denver Dispatch from writing and printing.

It is also written in the Constitution that the people of the United States set out rules that the government must follow. The Constitution was made to keep peace in the nation, bring about justice, defend the nation a s a whole from foreign enemies, make peoples’ lives better, and make sure that the people remain free.

We believe that this applies to the Denver Dispatch because the Denver Dispatch was written to warn the people of anthrax x. This defends people’s lives.

You have heard the arguments from the petitioner, the Denver Dispatch. We ask the Justices to uphold the freedom of the press granted in the First Amendment and to allow the newspaper to continue to publish the articles about biological warfare research.

Brief and Oral Argument, United States Government

May it please the court; we are the respondents, representing the United States government.

We appear before you today to ask the Supreme Court to uphold the court order that the lower court and the appeals court imposed on the Denver Dispatch newspaper.

This case is about not letting the Denver Dispatch publish military secrets about biological warfare in Boulder, Colorado.

We believe the Supreme Court should forbid the newspaper from publishing further articles about biological warfare research at the Boulder Research Laboratory.

The first reason we believe the Supreme Court should forbid the newspaper to publish further articles about biological warfare research at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the past Supreme Court decision in Schenck v. United States, in 1919.

This case was about Charles Schenck printing 15, 000 leaflets.

Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes wrote as part of the majority, “What someone is constitutionally allowed to do depends upon the time and place in which it is done. . .Things which we allow in peacetime are sometimes too dangerous to allow in wartime.”

We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because we are in a war. Freedom of speech isn’t important while in a war.

The second reason we believe the Supreme Court should forbid the newspaper to publish further articles about biological warfare research at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the past Supreme Court decision in Near v. Minnesota in 1931.

This case was about Jay Near publishing a newspaper which was anti-Jewish, anti-government, and it attacked everyone: gangsters, police, commissioners, and even the mayor.

Justice Butler wrote as part of the minority, “The newspaper has already published false and outrageous stories that harm the reputations of various people. The use of the law in this case is a way of punishing the newspaper for already abusing its right of freedom of the press.”

We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because the Denver Dispatch is already abusing the Freedom of the Press.

The third reason we believe the Supreme Court should forbid the newspaper from publishing further articles about biological warfare research at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the past Supreme Court decision in New York Times v. United States in 1971.

This case was about whether it was constitutional for the New York Times to publish past military secrets and the thinking of the U.S. generals.

Justice Blackmun wrote as part of the minority opinion. “Each section of the Constitution is important and [we] do not believe that the First Amendment is so important. . . .”

We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because we believe the First Amendment isn’t that important that it stands above the other sections.

The last reason we believe the Supreme Court should remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch to publish articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the what is written in the United States Constitution.

It is written in the Constitution that the Constitution was made to “keep peace in the nation.”

We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because if the lab gives out secrets there will be no peace in the nation.

It is also written in the Constitution that “the President is the Chief Executive.”

We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because he (or she) must protect us if he (or she) thinks it is dangerous.

You have heard the arguments from the respondents, the United States government. We ask the Justices to uphold the constitutional right of the government to protect the national security by blocking the Denver Dispatch articles on biological warfare research.

Denver Dispatch v. United States 2009

Docket Number 93-8000

1. The Story:

The government want to stop the publication of the Denver Dispatch newspaper because they think it’s saying military secrets about a biological weapons laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. In the lower courts the Denver Dispatch lost and they kept appealing until they got to the Supreme Court.

2. The Denver Dispatch Goes to the Supreme Court

The lawyers for the government argued:

The lawyers for the government argued that the Denver Dispatch should not publish the Denver Dispatch because they thought it was giving away military secrets. They argued that the First Amendment right to Freedom of the Press was not the most important Amendment.

The lawyers for the Denver Dispatch argued:

The lawyers for the Denver Dispatch argued that they have the freedom to print their articles and the people should know what the military is doing in the lab.

The Supreme Court Justices decided:

The Supreme Court voted 5 to 4 in favor of the Denver Dispatch.

Writing for the majority, Justice RockGirl voted in favor of the Denver Dispatch. She wrote:

I, RockGirl, believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. I believe they have this right because you can’t break the Constitution because terrorists “might” attack or “may” attack. I do not believe the government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing because if the government stops the Denver Dispatch from publishing terrorists may still attack.

Writing for the majority, Justice Mets1 voted in favor of the Denver Dispatch. He wrote:

I, Mets1, believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado because like the Denver Dispatch said, terrorists won’t attack because it is peace time not war time.

I believe the Government doesn’t have the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado because the Congress has no right to make laws that stop people from speaking, writing, printing, or broadcasting. I don’t think they have anything to be worried about because it is peacetime.

Writing for the majority, Justice SuperStar9 voted in favor of the Denver Dispatch. She wrote:

I, SuperStar9, believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military Laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. I believe they have this right because, “there are times in which the press can be prevented from publishing information about government plans or operations.” But this time is not one of those times. I do not believe the government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military in Boulder, Colorado. We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because the Denver Dispatch is already abusing the freedom of the press. But they aren’t publishing false and outrageous stories. So why punish them?

Writing for the majority, Justice HolibackGurl voted in favor of the Denver Dispatch. She wrote:

I, HolibackGurl, believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. I believe that they have this right because they published one article and there has been no terrorist attack. Also they are warning people about this Anthrax X so if this stuff got out it could have killed someone. I do not believe the government has this Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado because they put national security in front of the First Amendment. Also they didn’t do very well about answering questions.

Writing for the majority, Justice BlackPanther voted in favor of the Denver Dispatch. He wrote:

I, BlackPanther, believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. I believe they have this right because the people should know what the government is doing in the lab. The government said they have the cure for Anthrax X so why are they afraid that the Denver Dispatch will publish the secrets? We are in peacetime not in wartime. I do not believe the government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado because they said they have the cure for Anthrax X so why should they be afraid. The Denver Dispatch has freedom of speech and freedom of the press.

Writing for the minority, Justice Alvarez voted in favor of the government. He wrote:

I, Mario64, believe the government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. I believe they have this right because they want to publish papers that reveal the military secrets. I do not believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado because it’s revealing military secrets that are not supposed to be heard even if there is a virus or anything that might get us sick.

Writing for the minority, FamousStar3000, voted in favor of the government. She wrote:

I, FamousStar3000, believe the government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. I think the government has the right to stop publishing these articles. The government wants to keep our county safe. I do not believe the Denver Dispatch has the right to publish these articles. The articles might fall into the wrong hands and something bad might happen. Even though it’s been peacetime for a long time, you don’t know what can happen. Something can happen any day now if those articles are published.

Writing for the minority, Justice Luigi2Power voted in favor of the government. He wrote:

I, Luigi2Power, believe the government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military lab in Boulder, Colorado. I believe they have the right because like they said, if the newspaper was published then our enemies can find out and the public might worry. I do not believe the Denver Dispatch has the right to publish information about the military secrets because our enemies might find out, and they will make a plan to destroy us.

Writing for the minority, Justice MusicGirl voted in favor of the government. She wrote:

I, MusicGirl, believe the Government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military laboratory. I believe they have this right because what if the next five articles put us in danger if they are published? What if people find out more about Anthrax X and it gets in the wrong hands and hurts innocent people and the military can’t get there in time to stop the Anthrax X? Like the attorneys for the government said, “The First Amendment isn’t the most important part of the Constitution.” I believe that because it’s not the only Amendment or the only part of the Constitution. I think they should all be thought of as equally. Also, like the people in my family say, “You’re better safe than sorry.” I do not believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military laboratory in Bolder, Colorado. First, when I saw the attorneys argue for the Denver Dispatch they looked like they weren’t collected. But when I saw the attorneys argue for the government, I thought that they were very put together and knew what they were doing. Second, I liked the way they said their argument and stated their rebuttal. They answered the questions very clearly, and I wasn’t as confused when they were stating their rebuttal and argument. So that’s why I agree with the government.

Article posted June 23, 2009 at 02:40 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 152

the sandlot1

the sandlot2

Article posted June 9, 2009 at 04:00 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 136

Do you like to eat without problems and in peace? Because I think we should get new trays for the lunch room.

I think we should get new trays for the lunch because they don’t break down in the garbage. And that’s bad because when they go to the junkyard some animals might eat them.

Second, they kill plants and trees and we need plants and trees to breath or else we will die.

Last of all, they pollute the earth. First, sometimes people throw the garbage into the ocean and the trays go. Or instead of putting the garbage on a boat they just go and dump it out in the middle of the ocean. That’s bad because fishermen go out and get fish. But they can’t get the fish to sell and eat. The fish aren’t there because they died or moved.

I think the lunch people don’t get new trays because they don’t have enough money or they don’t have the time. That’s bad because they kill our environment.

Do you like to eat lunch at school without problems? Then if you do, go to your lunch room and ask for different trays.

Article posted May 29, 2009 at 02:58 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 128

codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab">
Get This - Survey Results - GlowDay.com

Article posted May 29, 2009 at 02:38 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 191

This orangutan and his dog are friends. They met when Roscoe was a stray dog wandering around in this aquarium, and he saw the orangutan named Suriya. In the article it said, “it was friendship at first sight.” They were such an unusual friendship that they might be in an opera, YouTube, and even on the National Geographic Channel. And right now they are on TV. They do a bunch of stuff together. Like they go swimming on their free time, they ride on a 27 year old elephant, or just walk around together or hangout together when they feel lazy.

I think that’s really cool of them.

[LINK]

Article posted May 21, 2009 at 06:57 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 121

pet raccon

Article posted May 19, 2009 at 02:25 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 164

There is a race that people do to win the Red Bull championship. They go around these cones that are planted in the middle of the ocean. They go one by one or sometimes they go three by three. This takes place in San Diego. And it is one of the biggest race ever. I wish I could be one of the racers there.

[LINK]

Article posted May 15, 2009 at 02:47 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 117

This fox got his head stuck in a jar while getting an afternoon snack. He tried to lick the jar clean. He was on this woman’s lawn and she came out and saw him there. Then she got him and put him a box to take care of him. She tried to get the jar off his head and it didn’t come off.

Article posted May 14, 2009 at 03:32 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 114

Survey Results - GlowDay.com

Article posted May 5, 2009 at 03:08 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 118

In this video there are deer, rabbits, moles, birds and other animals singing to have a merry Xmas. If you want to see the animals singing, see this video.

[LINK]

Article posted April 28, 2009 at 03:03 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 90

mihgty man 1

mighty man2

Article posted April 17, 2009 at 02:48 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 120

This plane in the United Kingdom makes boys and girls study in a plane. This happened when a boy wanted to make geography fun and thought of this idea. There were some minor problems. First, when the plane got delivered, it broke one of the houses close by. It didn’t just break the house, it broke the satellite dish. Then it knocked down a school's light pole. This plane cost $30,000.

I think that is so cool that they let kids study in a plane.

[LINK]

Guess what? In Scotland they made mail boxes that are hammers and giraffes. They even put one under water. They said in the article that the mailman should pack his goggles and his air tank next time he comes. They made one about a giraffe, and they said that it’s good because the mailman can stay in his car while delivering mail to that house.

[LINK]

dare report

comic1

comic2

comic3

This dog learned how to pray from his master. This dog prays twice a day. First in the morning and before his dinner. This dog is a young Chihuahua. And guess what, this dog is only a half year old. Tourists come everyday to see the praying dog.

I think this is so cool because I never heard of a dog that prays.

[LINK]

I was on the Remote Team.

Some of my job responsibilities were to find the luster, the color, and the texture of rocks and minerals.

The most important thing I thought about my job was that most rocks that have cuts are shiny. (You can see these cuts with a magnifying glass.)

I didn’t find anything hard about my job.

I wouldn’t change anything because I though that everything went good.

I would say to the other people going on the next mission, good luck and be careful.

diary entry 1

diary entry 2

There are these snakes that they call Titanic Boas. They believe they lived on earth 58 million years ago. They found their bones buried in the ground and took them out and studied them. They said that the boas where related to the boa constrictor, and it weighed more than a ton.

I think this is cool they dug out the bones from the ground.

[LINK]

Some football players were having a party because they won the Super Bowl. They were celebrating the Super Bowl. Do you think they ate junk food or healthy food? Well, if you guessed that they ate healthy food you guessed right. And if you guessed that they ate junk food you also guessed right. Because they ate pizza, but not the one with all that grease. They ate the one with carrots, peas, and especially the ones with corn and tomato. And they ate guacamole with corn chips.

I think this is a good idea. Because they have to be healthy so they can be in good shape so they play in their games.

weather1

weather2

weather3

weather4

weather5

weather6

weather7

weather8

i have a dream

Do you know that Obama might put Spiderman on the front cover of the dollar bill for saving the city? If you’re saying, "really?" then it's not true. But it might be true in this comic a guy made. In the comic, Spiderman says to Obama, "If I put you on my front cover magazine will you put me on the dollar bill?" Obama saves the city with Spiderman and the world. When Spiderman (aka Peter Parker) takes off his mask, he says the new president is going to need Spiderman.

[LINK] make this comic

the adventers of marco and polo1

the adventers of marco and polo2

the adventers of marco and polo3

the adventers of marco and polo4

the adventers of marco and polo5

the adventers of marco and polo6

the adventers of marco and polo7

the adventers of marco and polo8

the adventers of marco and polo9

the adventers of marco and polo10

the adventers of marco and polo11

the adventers of marco and polo12

the adventers of marco and polo13

the adventers of marco and polo14

the adventers of marco and polo15

brian

Article posted December 18, 2008 at 03:23 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 124

This story is about four kids and a gorilla that live with them. He is called kj. They try to save the mountains from being destroyed by a big mechanical worm made by a man that likes to give the cities a lot of energy. But that is bad because whenever the worm wants to give the cities energy it eats any mountain near by.

I think these kids are doing a good thing by trying to save their city.

[LINK]

Article posted December 12, 2008 at 03:36 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 96

This story is about a walrus that plays the flute. He is really good. A man and him played to win a golden flute. The walrus played the best and won the golden flute. They tell him to play it again, and the walrus did really play it the best. So then instead of one golden flute they gave him three more.

[LINK]

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 07:06 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 71

luigi2power

Article posted December 5, 2008 at 02:57 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 178

People came from 44 different countries to try out for this. Only two people made it to the finials. To win, it depends on balance, creativity, and style. The two finalist were Yousuke and Garnier from France. The next one will take place in Africa in the year 2010.

I think these people have good tricks at soccer.

[LINK]

One day there was a boy named R.L.Stine. He was walking to school with his friends.

R.L.Stine said that school is boring.

So instead of R.L.Stine going to school and working, he made funny math.

school days 1

When he put the funny math on the hallway wall everyone started to laugh at him.

school days 2

When the bell rang his teacher started to yell at him.

Then his teacher didn’t have the time to yell at him, so his teacher sent him to the principal's office.

She said, “Are you stupid?”

"No,” said R.L.Stine.

school days3

When he went home he went to the police officer and told them that his teacher called him stupid.

So the cops arrested his principal.

school days 4

Mickey Mouse turned 80 on November 18, 2008. there were fans there, old and young. They came up with the name because his wife made it for him. Mickey was introduced the world in 1928.

This was a big deal for his fans. They gave him a new look. The new look was leather white gloves and a leather jacketa. Back then this was a big deal for not just Mickey’s fans. But it was a big deal for other people. It was a big hit back then because a lot of people saw it.

I think that Mickey mouse is a big deal.

Article posted November 14, 2008 at 12:21 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 75

This person likes to play baseball so much that when he started to play he started to strike out so many pepole just by pitching the ball. He throws the ball so fast that the person up at bat couldn’t see the ball that much. And just by pitching he was given A PRIZE TO GO AROUND THE WORLD. He was named the best pitching person in that league. He was so happy that he almost started to cry of happieness.

This story is about these people who just finished celebrating a holiday in Asia. These people wanted to go back home. Instead of them wasting time and waiting one by one for a train, they just all got on it. The way they all fit is that they go on the roof and they hang on the doors or on the front where the driver has to see.

(P.S. Do not try this at home.)

(P.P.S. The people in the front where the driver sees tell him where to turn left, right, or middle.)

This story is about people who go kite. If you’re wondering how these people do this, they tie a rope around their waste which goes to the kite. They go really high and they come down flying and hit the water really hard and they start surfing.

Article posted October 31, 2008 at 02:53 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 94

This guy named Ray Villafane's is making 3D pumpkin faces. He is putting Brack Obama and predator from the movie "Alien V.S. Predator." And he's making a lot more scary things like skeletons, Frankenstein, and, last but not least, John McCain. He is making a shop so people can make their own pumpkin or they can buy their own pumpkins.

I think this is really cool that he made the pumpkins. I wonder how he made them.

I think he is a pro at carving pumpkins.

[LINK]

Article posted October 30, 2008 at 07:04 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 143

Tofu and fin are not just any kind of rats. They don’t have to stay in their cage all day. Instead of doing that they go surfing. They live on the island of Hawaii, and they go surfing. It all started when their 14 year old owner was taking care of them. They started to swim around the tub. So one day one of their owners had a idea. Since they were really good surfers he took Tofu and Fin surfing. When they got there, Tofu and Fin were the first ones to get in to the water. At first they were swimming around and playing. But then when both of their owners started to surf they did the same thing. It took 5 seconds for them to get on the board and start surfing.

Article posted October 30, 2008 at 03:36 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 148

http://www.dogonews.com/2008/10/20/chimp-anjana-makes-great-surrogate-mum Monkey takes care of baby tigers.

This monkey is no ordinary monkey. He helps a woman at the zoo take of animals that don’t have a home. This time he taking care of two baby tigers. He feeds them and he pays with them. He takes them around the country with the woman he is helping.

This monkey is the most caring monkey there is. At least that's what I think about him.

Article posted October 29, 2008 at 02:50 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 162

Economy

Obama wants to develop 150 billion dollars so cars can start using less gas and electricity can use solar power.

McCain wants people to collect money. But that is bad because people will start not caring about how much the gas costs. And kids might get sick.

I think Obama is doing a good thing by donating $150 billion dollars to the poor people.

War in Iraq

Obama wants to take people out of the war so they can take care of them when something bad is going to happen and so they can help poor people.

McCain wants to take people out of the war. But it’s not to help anyone like helpless people. He wants them to help him pay bills.

I think it is kind of a bad thing that McCain is taking people out of the war to help him pay his bills.

Education

Obama wants to build schools for kids who are in poor families and can’t afford to pay for school.

McCain wants to build schools.

I think that Obama is doing a good thing by building schools as well as McCain.

Global warming

Obama is telling forest owners to plant trees and more grass. He is also telling ranchers and farmers.

I think that Obama is doing

good by telling farmers, ranchers, and forest owners to plant more trees and grass.

McCain is trying to tell people not to drive a lot because kids get sick by the gas.

War in Iraq

I think it is kind of a bad thing that McCain is taking people out of war so they help him pay his bills.

I think that Obama is doing a good thing by building schools as well as John McCain.

If I were able to vote for president I would chose Borack Obama. One example is that he is trying to save homeless people.

I think Obama should be president because he doing great thinks. He is trying to fix illegal immigration so it won’t be illegal any more.

Article posted October 15, 2008 at 03:26 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 86

A bunch of people in Spain stack one person by one person until they fall. If they fall this will be bad because they are trying to beat a world record. This will prove that they are better than any other country. People keep making fun of Spain. They don’t want people to make fun of them.

I wonder why people make fun of them. They make fun of them because Spain never won a world record.

Article posted October 14, 2008 at 03:53 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 124

During the night Disney World and Disney Land turn into a whole new place. During the night, they act like they never even took a break from Halloween. They make a parade during the night when all of the people want them to do a parade. There are an oversized Mickey Mouse and Miny Mouse. There are also oversized candy corn, lollipops, and even a life-like Goofy!

The people there make you go on the scariest rides there.

http://www.dogonews.com/2008/10/14/the-happiest-place-on-earth-turns-spooooky

Article posted October 3, 2008 at 03:33 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 97

There is a new turtle that lives in the Marry River. He has green algae on his head like hair. He is really long. His species can lay up to 100 eggs! The Marry river is in Queensland, Australia. It feeds off of bugs. This turtle dose hibernates during the winter.

I wonder why anyone would want a pet like him. He can eat you alive! Now, I know why someone would want a pet like him. Because he is cool.

Article posted October 2, 2008 at 03:12 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 77

A pigeon that learned how to read instead of going to the bathroom on the side walk and eating your food.

The only reason that the pigeons are not going to eat their food or poop is because they are reading a book about their manners.

[LINK]

Article posted September 29, 2008 at 03:41 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 135

Andrew Moon made this car to explore the Antarctica to see how it was. He made this car drive on the ice instead of a bigger car because he would sink into the ice because of the weight of the car. He wanted to see the Antarctica to see the weather of the Antarctica. And he also wanted to see if there was any more life on the Antarctica because of what he heard about the penguins dying and the polar bears and the whales. Andrew wanted to test out his new car against a regular car. This car that Andrew Moon made goes 105 miles per hour, and it takes up a lot of gas. But it a good invented car because it goes really fast.

I wonder why Andrew Moon made this car?

[LINK]

Article posted September 25, 2008 at 02:52 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 121

The pets I see are a fish, dog, snake, bird and a hamster. The pet I would take home is a dog.

One example why is that you can take a dog in a car and when you go on a bump the dog doesn’t get scared. Not like a cat. If you go on a bump the cat will get scared and start scratching you.

Another example why I would take a dog home is that if you take a goldfish in the car and go on a bump the fish might fall out and die.

Another example is that if I get a cat as a pet all it's going to do is play with yarn and play with fake mice. Not like a dog. It likes to play with you and would rather play with you instead of a chew toy.

Another example is that if you take a bird outside it might fly away. A frog or a snake might slither away or the frog might hop away.

Article posted September 18, 2008 at 02:31 AM GMT0 • comment (8) • Reads 114

luigiamreica is

Article posted September 16, 2008 at 02:45 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 138

A dog saved a man's life. This is the way he saves his life. One day there was a man and he had a seizure. Then the dog named buddy saw his owner having a seizure. Then he called 911. When they answered, he stared to cry and bark. Then the police knew that something bad had happen. So they went over to the dog’s house. Then they saw Buddy next to the man barking, and they took the man to hospital.

I wonder how the owner of buddy trained him how to call 911? Once I read the story I read that he didn’t train Buddy. He didn’t train buddy, he had a different person help Buddy.

[LINK]

Article posted September 12, 2008 at 02:40 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 120

One day there were two boys named Andrew and Giovanni. They both liked wrestling. Their favorite wrestler was Rye Maestro. He could beat anyone in his way.

One day they both went to WWWE. But they didn’t have that much luck because they had to wait an hour and a half. The line went up to the parking lot. But then they got up to the place were you have to pay money to get in.

When they got in they were in the front. When Rye came out he sacked everybody’s hand. When he sacked Giovanni’s hand he gave him a mask. But he didn’t give give him his real mask. He gave him a different mask because he didn’t want anybody to know who he was.

When the match started against CM Punk Rye just hit him, took him down, and got a chair and hit CM Punk in the head. Then Rye pinned him. Then Andrew and Giovanni said that was a fast match.

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!