Copyright (c) 2014 by Luigi2Power Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Luigi2Power -- Blogmeister

Luigi2Power

2009

by Luigi2Power

teacher: Gordon Brune

Letter to my 12th grade self (A) 06/26/09
Constitution Works (A) 06/26/09
The sand lot (A) 06/23/09
Want to eat without killing the environment? Then read this! (A) 06/09/09
What is your favorite week day? (WP) 05/29/09
Unusual Friendship (N) 05/29/09
Pet raccon (WP) 05/21/09
The Red Bull Air Race World Championships (N) 05/19/09
Fox gets head stunk in a jar (WP) 05/15/09
What is your favorite sport? (WP) 05/14/09

Economy

Obama wants to develop 150 billion dollars so cars can start using less gas and electricity can use solar power.

McCain wants people to collect money. But that is bad because people will start not caring about how much the gas costs. And kids might get sick.

I think Obama is doing a good thing by donating $150 billion dollars to the poor people.

War in Iraq

Obama wants to take people out of the war so they can take care of them when something bad is going to happen and so they can help poor people.

McCain wants to take people out of the war. But it’s not to help anyone like helpless people. He wants them to help him pay bills.

I think it is kind of a bad thing that McCain is taking people out of the war to help him pay his bills.

Education

Obama wants to build schools for kids who are in poor families and can’t afford to pay for school.

McCain wants to build schools.

I think that Obama is doing a good thing by building schools as well as McCain.

Global warming

Obama is telling forest owners to plant trees and more grass. He is also telling ranchers and farmers.

I think that Obama is doing
good by telling farmers, ranchers, and forest owners to plant more trees and grass.

McCain is trying to tell people not to drive a lot because kids get sick by the gas.

War in Iraq

I think it is kind of a bad thing that McCain is taking people out of war so they help him pay his bills.

I think that Obama is doing a good thing by building schools as well as John McCain.

If I were able to vote for president I would chose Borack Obama. One example is that he is trying to save homeless people.

I think Obama should be president because he doing great thinks. He is trying to fix illegal immigration so it won’t be illegal any more.

Article posted October 29, 2008 at 08:50 AM • comment (1) • Reads 92 • see all articles

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!