Copyright (c) 2014 by Rocker87 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rocker87 -- Blogmeister

Rocker87

2009

by Rocker87

teacher: Gordon Brune

Letter to my 12th grade self (A) 06/26/09
Constitution Works (A) 06/26/09
Akeelah And The Bee (A) 06/18/09
Students + Cursing = Trouble Part 4: Mad At Mario! (WP) 06/12/09
Students + Cursing = Trouble Part 3: Max and Frank Are Not Even With Sean and Steven (WP) 06/10/09
Students + Cursing = Trouble Part 2: In Mr. Henry’s Office (WP) 06/10/09
Students + Cursing = Trouble Part 1: The Situation! (WP) 06/08/09
HOLY SHRIMP! Same Old People and Same Old Curses! 06/03/09
Why Ants Never Lose Their Way (N) 05/29/09
AR Test for Half Magic (WP) 05/27/09
The World's Smallest Roadworthy Toy Car 05/15/09
Monster Spiders Invade Japan (N) 05/05/09
The Boy Who Cries Like A Baby (WP) 05/01/09
Lost on an Island (WP) 04/27/09
Coming Soon – A Special Car For Your Pooch (N) 04/17/09
Working Alone... BORING! (A) 04/16/09
Dapper Dachshund Is World's Oldest Dog! (N) 03/27/09
DARE (A) 03/24/09
Wimpy Kid Comic Contest (A) 03/16/09
Rocker87’s Top 10 Songs (1 Being The Best) (WP) 03/13/09
The Human Vending Machine (N) 03/13/09
Giddyup! – Jack Russell Tugs Owner Around (WP) 03/12/09
Buehler Debrief (A) 03/11/09
Final Pioneer Diary Entry of Fred Cox (A) 03/11/09
The Krispy Kreme Challenge (N) 02/13/09
Move Over Tesla, Here Comes The Aero (WP) 02/05/09
The Bionic Boy (N) 01/30/09
The stupid 4 (WP) 01/29/09
I have a dream (A) 01/21/09
How do all muscles work at a time? (A) 01/21/09
The Pledge of Allegiance (WP) 01/20/09
Numbers (WP) 01/15/09
O_O (WP) 01/15/09
My Description (WP) 01/15/09
A Flying Vehicle! (N) 01/15/09
Any Spare Comments Please? Thank You! (WP) 01/08/09
Frankie the Cat Burglar (N) 12/15/08
It’s a Christmas Day (WP, Audio) 12/12/08
Rocker87 (WP) 12/11/08
Top 5 Presidents (1 being the best) (WP) 12/08/08
Spongebob’s Ripped Pants Lyrics (WP) 12/08/08
Deaf Dalmatian Learns Sign Language (N) 12/04/08
Funny Jokes! Part 3 (WP) 12/02/08
My Teachers (WP) 12/02/08
My Brother is Kinda Weird (WP) 12/02/08
Top 5 Superheroes From Super Mario World (WP) 12/02/08
Do car honks and alarms annoy you? (WP) 12/02/08
Top 12 Foods (1 being the best) (WP) 12/02/08
You Know What They Say. . . ! (WP) 12/02/08
Top 5 Villains (WP) 12/02/08
When You Lose a Friend (WP) 11/26/08
Magic Trick Names (WP) 11/24/08
Top 15 Friends (1 being the best) (WP) 11/21/08
Top 5 Colors (WP) 11/19/08
The 3 R’s and S’s (WP) 11/19/08
My School Report (A) 11/19/08
Top 5 Teachers (1 being the best) (WP) 11/18/08
Top 10 Shows (1 being the best) (WP) 11/17/08
My Accidents (WP) 11/17/08
Mapletown's Property (A) 11/17/08
Top 10 Games For the Nintendo DS (10-1, 1 Being the Best) (WP) 11/13/08
Ok, Seriously, Are There Any Diary Of a Wimpy Kid Fans? (WP) 11/13/08
Funny Jokes! Part 2 (WP) 11/12/08
Funny Jokes! (WP) 11/06/08
The Presidents Of 2008 (A) 10/31/08
The Night Of the Car Accident (WP) 10/17/08
My Brother Is Annoying and Caring (WP) 10/15/08
World Ironman Championship In Hawaii (N) 10/14/08
What I Think About Diary of a Wimpy Kid (WP) 10/14/08
What can I do? (WP) 10/10/08
What Will I Get My Dad? (WP) 10/10/08
My Life Is Miserable (WP) 10/10/08
Cool nicknames (WP) 10/06/08
Trains (WP) 10/03/08
What is your favorite song? (WP) 10/03/08
Catching the rare Pokemon (WP) 10/02/08
Colorful Lobsters (N) 09/25/08
Mugsy (A) 09/25/08
America Is. . .(A) 09/17/08
My Friends Got Tactics (WP) 09/17/08
Dog Saves Owner by Calling 911 (N) 09/17/08

Title: DBQ (A) (01/28/09)

People have settled in a wide variety of places around the world. Wherever people have settled, different thing have happened. In this essay I will identify the geographic features of how people live in those areas.

In Alaska children stay inside because it is cold. In Alaska people get frostbite. The kids have to wear heavy clothes. In Japan buildings sometimes are two stories high because of earthquakes. This way it is easy to get out of two story buildings.

Therefore you can see the geographic features of how people live. Can’t we have a geographic feature near us?

“People have settled in a wide variety of places around the world. Where people have settled they have been affected by the climate, water supply, and other geographical features.” In this essay I will tell you what happens in Alaska and Japan and how it effects their lives.

It is cold in Alaska because the temperature can fall to 50◦ or 60◦ below zero. You can get frostbite (skin can fall off) when you go outside. When it is that cold you have to stay inside. It is also hard to breath.

In Japan there are lots of earthquakes so people use low buildings and there is not a lot of space to build because they build out rather than up.

As you can see these are the features that effects life. I think I would never live in Alaska.

People all over the world have different weather and geographic features. In this essay I will discuss how geograpghy can effect people all over the world.

How can people geographic features effect people? It can effect people in a lot of ways. One way is the climate in Alaska. It is freezing! The temperatures can fall to 50 or 60 degrees below zero, making people stay inside. Also if you go out in that weather, you can get frostbite. And your car can get buried with snow. Imagine your car getting buried!

Another way geography can effect people is the Amazon Rainforest. The Amazon Rainforest and the Andes Mountains has blocked travel. So it's hard to communicate with each other or sell and trade with each other.

The last way geographic features can effect people is the earthquakes in Japan. There are a lot of earthquakes. What they have to do is instead of building up they have to build wider. That’s because it’s harder to get out of a taller building, but it’s easier to get out of a wider and shorter building.

So these are some geographic features and how they can effect people. How do geographic features happen?

“People have settled in a wide variety of places around the world. Wherever people have settled, they have been affected by the climate, water supply, and other geographical features.”

In this essay I am going to write some effects that geography has on people.

It can be cold in Alaska, making the temperature fall fifty or sixty degrees below zero, making people stay inside and making people get frostbitten. Some snow can bury a car (Doc. One).

Also, there can be earthquakes in Japan. People have to build buildings that are one or two stories high or a one story building that is just really long (Doc. Four).

Lastly, there can be very helpful palm trees in Zaire, Africa. They can be very helpful because the palm trees can be put onto peoples’ houses (Doc. Six).

These are some ways that geography effects people. I wonder if anyone dies when the temperature falls below zero?

Article posted December 2, 2008 at 03:28 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 80

The WNBA choose Buffalo because there was a lot of people and lots of snow. I will add why the WNBA choose Buffalo.

They wanted a large population and they needed people. They wanted a boring place so people will come to the games more often. And Niagara Falls is near Buffalo.

So as you can see Buffalo has a large population. Why did they choose Buffalo? What about Texas or California and not Buffalo.

Did you know that geographic features effect people? People settle in places that have been effected by climate and water supply. I will be talking about how geography effects how people live in Alaska and Zaire, Africa.

In Alaska it is very, very cold and that is why a lot of people do not go outside. They can get very bad frostbite. It is hard to breath, too. In Zaire, Africa it is different than Alaska. They use the palm trees as roofs for their houses and leaves as other things they want to make. They use them because there are so many palm trees around.

As you can see, geography effects how people live in Alaska and Zaire, Africa. I wonder if I went to Alaska, would people be outside?

In this essay I will discuss why skateboarding in Mapletown is banned on public streets.

Mapletown has many reasons why they need to ban skateboarding in public streets. Skateboarding on streets can be dangerous because it can cause severe accidents and someone can be hurt. For example, once in Mapletown, a teenager crashed into an old lady, and she fell and broke her hip. Finally, cars can crash into another car, person, or object to try and avoid crashing into the skateboarders.

So as you can see, the town council banned skateboarding on streets for everyone’s safety. I agree that skateboarding should be banned. Why do people prefer skateboarding in streets rather than parks?

In the whole entire world we have pledges and songs. Two of our most important values are equality and democracy. In this essay I will write about the values of the American Democracy.

One of the values of the American democracy is that all men are created equally. Dr. Marthin Luther King wanted everyone to be free and all slaves be treated fairly.

A second value of American democracy is liberty. The Pledge of Allegiance represents the United States of America. One of the parts that talks about the country is, ”With liberty.”

This was my essay on the values of American democracy. I wonder how all the white and black people agreed to like each other from what Marthin Luther King said?

There are many places that have been effected by geographical features like climate and water supply. In this essay I will be talking about the geographical features in Alaska and the desert in North Africa.

One reason geographical features effects people is because in Alaska you get frostbitten when it’s 50 degrees below zero so they are forced to stay inside.

Another reason how geographical features effect people is the desert in North Africa. One example is that there are not a lot of people because there’s not a lot of water in the North African desert.

So as you can see, those are some ways how geographical features effect people. I wonder what is the geographical feature in Mamaroneck that effects people?

The WNBA was trying to decide where to have the new WNBA team. They wanted the team to be in New York. They had four cites they had to choose from: Albany, Binghamton, Buffalo and Rochester. So why did the WNBA chose Buffalo? Well if you don’t know you should read my essay. In this essay I will talk about why the WNBA chose Buffalo.

One reason why the WNBA chose Buffalo was because it’s close to Canada and Lake Erie. If people from Canada and Ohio and Pennsylvania can’t make the game in New York City they can go to the one in Buffalo. Another reason why the WNBA chose Buffalo was because it has the largest population out of all of the four cities. The reason that’s good is because of the cold nights when nobody has anything to do so a lot of people will come to the game. The last reason why the WNBA chose Buffalo is because it has a lot of tourist attractions. So if people have been out all day and want something to do that night they can go to a basketball game.

So as you can see, these are the reasons why the WNBA chose Buffalo. I wonder why they have two WNBA teams in New York?

In this essay I will be talking about why some people want to ban skateboarding. The town council listened to the issues of other people. After listening to at least twenty different reasons why skateboarding should be banded from Mapletown, they thought if skateboarding should be banned from Mapletown or not.

I think it should be banned because people on skateboarding get in front of cars and the person in the car can’t see them. In Mapletwon a skateboarder was riding and crashed into an old woman and broke her hip. More injuries are caused from skateboarding than other things.

Did you know that geographical features have effected how people live? “People have settled in a wide variety of places around the world.” In this essay I will be talking about how geographical features effect people.

There are lots of way how geographical features effect people. One way is the climate in Alaska effects people because it is so cold when you go outside. They cannot go outside because it is too cold and you can’t breath out there. The last reason why you can’t go outside is because if you go outside you may get frostbite. So you will stay inside and read a book or listen to music or something else.

In Japan you may not build a building more than two stories high because there are a lot of earthquakes there. If they are built more than two stories high and an earthquake is coming, the earthquake might knock the building down and the people who were building it are going to have to start again.

So now you can see how geographical features effect people in Japan and Alaska. I don’t think that I would like to live somewhere where I would get frostbite or where an earthquake hits.

Have you ever wondered why the WNBA chose Buffalo to have a new team? Well, in this essay I am going to tell you why.

One reason why the WNBA chose Buffalo is because they had the largest amount of population out of the four cities and that means more people will go to the game. The second reason why the WNBA chose Buffalo is they had the largest amount of snowfall and that is good because there are a lot of other sports in the spring and summer and people won’t have anything to do in the winter so they can go to a basketball game. The third reason is tourists can visit Niagara Falls, they can go to a university, they can go on boat rides on Lake Erie, they can visit the zoo, and they can visit the Great Lakes of Canada. The last reason why the WNBA chose Buffalo is because they wanted it to be 42 degrees north and 74 degrees west because they wanted it to be located close to a body of water and Buffalo is located close to Lake Erie.

So, therefor, we can see why the WNBA chose Buffalo. But why did they chose Buffalo if New York already had a team? Why don’t they make a team in a state that doesn’t have a women’s basketball team?

People have started life from scratch in many different places. Their lives have been effected by climate, too much water [flooding], plus too little water [drought] and tons of other geographic features. his essay will discuss how geographic features effect people.

Geography effects how people live in many different ways. One example is in Japan. The Japanese are very mindful of earthquakes, therefore they build short buildings about two stories. At two stories it would be easier to get out of than to get out of a five or six story building. But now they have to build out rather than up, making less wide open spaces.

Another way that geography effects life is in South Africa where there are many life obstacles. There are deserts that decrease population and fertile river valleys that increase population. The river valley has lots of plant growth and the desert has less plant growth and little rain and water.

One last way is in China, the central part of southern China were it is very hot and moist. That climate helps this area grow rice, a very popular food in China. To grow rice it needs to rain a lot to flood the fields and it has to be hot. This climate is special because you can’t grow rice in many different places.

Now you can see how geographic features effect life in different places. I wonder what it would be like if any of these features were where I live?

People live in many places, but every place is different from others. I will tell you two geographical features and how they effect people.

Japanese people had to build one or two story high building because there are a lot of earthquakes in Japan. If they built it low, they can get out of the building faster.

Another geographical feature is the coldness in Alaska. In Alaska the tempeture is 50 or 60 degrees below zero. It sends people indoors, and they don’t get alot of exercise. If they go out, they can get frostbitten. It is also hard to breath. Drifts can bury cars and may reach to cabin roofs.

Now you can see how geographical features can effect people. Do you want to visit these two places? I hope not!

People have settled in a wide variety of places around the world. Wherever people have settled, they have been effected by the climate, water supply, and other geographical features. In this essay I’m going to discuss Alaska and Japan.

In Alaska, the temperature is below 50 degrees below zero and people get frostbite and can’t breathe! It sends all people inside. Snowfall in Alaska can bury a car!

In Japan there’s a lot of earthquakes. People can die in these earthquakes if they’re in high buildings so they make buildings that are two stories high. During earthquakes people can get out safely.

These are geographical features that effects people from Alaska and Japan. I wonder if we’ll have an earthquake in Mamaroneck!?

One way geographical features effects people is because in Alaska you get frostbitten when it’s 50 degrees below zero so people are forced to stay inside. Then people can’t go outside. They can’t do anything because if you step any foot outside then they can get a really bad frost bite. In the desert in Africa it is really hot. Its good for the animals but it is not good for the people. It effects them because they don’t have that much water. They always need to drink water to stay alive.

So you could see that it’s really cold in Alaska and really hot in Africa which can make it hard for people to live there.

Did you know how people are influenced by their geography? “Whenever people have settled, they have been effected by the climate, water supply, and other geographical features.” In this essay I will discuss geographical features in Alaska and Zaire.

It is cold in Alaska because temperatures can fall 50° or 60° below zero. You can get frostbite (skin off and cold). It is hard to breathe and you need to stay inside.

Zaire, a country in central Africa, is located in a tropical rainforest. They make their houses with palm trees.

As you can see, these are geographical features that effect people. Can you imagine making your house with palm trees?

People have settled in a wide variety of places all around the world. Wherever people have settled they have been effected by the climate, water supply, and other geography features. In this essay I will discus how geographic features effect two places.

One example of geographic features effecting people in South America is that there’s a rain forest. That effects how people live because it blocks their travel and they can’t trade with others.

Geographic features effect Alaska because of the temperature and the snow fall. The snow effects people because it keeps people from going outside and working. The temperature effects people because they can get frost bite or they can’t breathe.

So you can see that geographic features effect places. But why don't we have those effects?

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!