Copyright (c) 2014 by Lul Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lul -- Blogmeister

my world

Room Twelve Alumni

by Lul

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Lul

June 18, 2009

What? I don’t know what to do. I will just answer what’s on my mind. I’m thinking about summer. I cannot wait until tomorrow and this time I will kind of stop using computers all day long. Maybe I'll learn bout spiders, pigs, pigeons, birds, and a lot of more stuff. I’m just going to learn new stuff and stop playing games and I will seriously go to sleep early and wake up late. I'm also thinking about what I'm going to do this summer I'm going to play ourworld.com runescape.com ogplanet.com rumble fighter - really fun games and also yoobot and also learning time multiplication games too. Maybe I will also learn other stuff that’s new to me like other games, other learning stuff, also writing on my blog, whole new stuff to learn! I lOvE WrItInG On My BlOg         

Lul

June 16, 2009

I love my blog. I also like all the others too. My parents are going to accept about me keeping my blog. I can’t wait to write more. Writing is really fun. Blogs are cool. I love mine.

I also worked really hard on my blog writing article. Maybe the goal should be 40-50- maybe even 99 or 100. I worked on my writing and letting people see what I'm doing over the weekends and what’s on my mind or about what I did at snow day.

Mr. Ahlness is my 1st boy teacher I never had a boy teacher before. My blog has about 20-19-18-16 blog articles. I think I'll write maybe forever. I will write some more. It's fun writing, really fun writing. I love my own blog, it’s like my own website and also really fun for kids under 8. Blogs are really fun when I was new to the school I only had one in there. Now I have a lot in there, like maybe I have 12 or 18 maybe I never even checked only when we were doing Y.A day (Young Authors day).

I really want to keep my blog when I'm old enough. I wonder if the teachers went to this school and went to Mr. A’s class and have a blog article. I wonder…if the teachers have a blog like ours. Having blogs are fun. Maybe if YOU read this you should get a blog too. Its fun writing. Everything about blogs is really really really really fun.

I love blogs. I’m going to keep mine. I hope whoever is reading this YOU should be having fun with it. Whoever is reading it YOU should be having fun with your blog I think. Have fun with your blog if you are happy or not happy with your blog I think you will be happy will your blog someday….remember blogs are really cool.  

I’m thinking about Summer. I can’t just wait to use the computer. I can't wait to use the computer, help my mom, hold my baby sister (s) and my auntie that has the same name as me is going to have a baby……so I think it's sisters and I cant wait to go to my grandmothers house… it's going to be really F-U-N. My grandmothers daughter said were going to go to….take pictures and were going to this place I never heard. I don’t know the name….but she’s also getting married. Her name is Johora. She’s getting married to Issa, he’s at our house when I was going to the bus stop I saw him in the living room sleeping because the house was full of kids and moms and my grandmother.

No. I did not go to the carnival. I thought it was next Friday but it was on Saturday. I forgot. My weekend was great and I also can't wait until this Friday. I can't wait and also my auntie came to our house, she’s from Kentucky. They rode a plane, then when we came back from school we saw her she looked so different. Before when we were at Africa she just looked like my mom and now she looks so different and me and her have the same name her name is Lul. My name is Lulay or luley and her name is lulay or luley and every time my mom calls me I get confused of which one of us she’s calling? Last time when I was outside and my auntie was inside cleaning bedrooms then my mom called one of us. I did not know which one it was? Then my auntie thought she was calling me then I thought she was calling her. So we forgot about it then she said lulay. Then I ignored her then my auntie ignored and then she called ageing Lulay! Then my auntie left to see my mom, then I left to see my mom and guess who she was calling

ME………………….

June 4, 2009

I'm thinking about summer. We have 16 more days! That’s a lot of days. I cant wait that long, it's going to take forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever. I can't wait tell June 20, 2009 >:I   cant wait! (So bored that I can’t do anything)  >:I             >:I                            >:I

>:I                       >:I                    >:I

Lul

April 22, 2009

Earth + Day = Earth day  

1. Earth day thoughts

I just think people should just take good care of the Earth and nothing else and don’t cut the trees. If there were no trees we wouldn’t breathe or we would just be sitting there doing nothing and waiting to die! And that would be just stupid I think so I’d rather not cut down trees, and if other people did cut all the trees I would just plant them back or just run maybe or just pick up what people threw on the ground.

2. Hope?

I hope people take good care of the earth. I hope people would stop cutting down trees. I hope they wouldn’t throw scraps or papers. I hope people would not litter. I hope people take good care of the Earth.

3. What does it mean to you?

I don’t exactly know what it means so I’m going to guess all I know is people take good care of it. To me it means people shouldn’t do littering or any of those things. People should not litter or even if they are in a hurry they shouldn’t throw it they should just put it in their pockets and wait until they see a garbage can.

4. Going to do

I’m just going to clean.

5. And others should just help and no littering!

Happy Earth Day                                       

Article posted April 17, 2009 at 07:57 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 134

Lul

April 14, 2009

Wasl it’s easy. I think I finished and it was fun! Halfway it took me forever to read it. I don’t know to finish a story almost. I had fun doing that Wasl thing and it was so cool! Today the wasl we did was halfway easy and fun. Wasl stands for Washington assessment of student learning. I think all of the people in the United States did it I think maybe.

Session 2

It was so easy. We had a new test session one. I finished the one for today and it was easy, we had to read, write, plus, takeaway, subtract, I think that’s easy. I halfway liked the wasl (only halfway). It was so easy!

Session 4

Easy as number one it was easier. It took I don’t know how long it took me but it was easier than all of them. It had reading in it and writing and plus takeaway and reading and that’s all.

My plans for the weekend are playing Runescape. It's cool and Friday night Smack down I almost know all the players. I know umaga & undertaker, & edge, Michelle,& Ashley, 619, I think that’s all I can remember, but it's so cool and Runescape. 

My good old game

My good old game is Runescape. I loved that game since I was 6 years old. I still play. I play for an hour. I woke up at 2:35 today and my brother woke up at 2:01. He told me and he played his games and he woke me up at 5:00 I played a lot JJ (^_*)  

February 13, 2009

Now finally we are going to a field trip and it’s going to be fun and I’m glad and on February 26 we have another field trip to the zoo, and that's so awesome.

My name is Lul. I have 21 family members and I'm 8 years old. I like to play with my mom and she had a baby in December 29. Now I have 22 family members