Copyright (c) 2014 by TS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TS -- Blogmeister

Buddy' Fantasy Factory-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by TS teacher: Mrs. Gatz
Blog B 02/02/10
Blog A 02/02/10
Chapter 9-11 1-28-10 01/28/10
11/24/09
Chapter 4 10/26/09
Chaper 3 10/22/09
Blog Response #2 09/18/09
Blog response #1 09/17/09
7 Random Facts 12/09/08

You can enter the text of your blog

Chapter 9-11

Blog A: What student created questions in your group generated the most discussion and justify?

Why did she want to learn Greek so bad? maybe it’s because she wanted to go back to Greece, missed how the people were good to her over there and wanted to see the boy that she met when she was there!

Is she afraid of the bullies in school and outside of school? Me and my group thinks she is! I truly think she is more afraid of them in side of school because it is a time where they can all talk about her and embarrass her the most and humiliate her more than at home because it keeps on going for days and days also because her parents are not going to be at the school all the time.

here!

Article posted February 2, 2010 at 02:08 PM • comment • Reads 54 • see all articles

I likes to ride four wheelers and play Football and basketball. In my free time I like to play my PS2 and X-box and blow stuff up and watch it go boom and lite up in flames! I also liked to hunt deer, turkey,squirrel,. Over the summer I worked like crazy!, I had to throw hay bails. Each person would throw about 450 bails a day. I paid $6.50 an hour and earned about $1,200.