Copyright (c) 2014 by JN Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JN -- Blogmeister

mY bLoG-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by JN teacher: Mrs. Gatz

If I were the one at a party of that nature, I would have probably had someone pick me up from the party and leave with out saying why I left earily. I would probably make up an excuse, because I wouldn't to get the other kids in trouble and mad at me.

If Jodee would have maybe just left the party, instead of telling her mom why she wanted to leave, then maybe the other kids wouldn't have gotten mad at her. And they might have not taken their anger out on Jodee either.

I don't think that Jodee should have been blamed for the punishements that the other kids got from their parents, because it wasn't Jodee's fault that Callie threw the party. Jodee wasn't in control of who ended up coming to the party, it was each their own fault for attending the party.

I would probably be grounded for at least a year, and would have probably also had to do extra chores. And in addition to that, I wouldn't be able to hang out with my friends for a long time either.  

I don't think that the treatment that Jodee's recieveing from the other kids is fair, because the kids don't have a right to start bullying her,  just because she did something that the kids didn't like. 

Article posted October 26, 2009 at 02:29 PM • comment • Reads 70 • see all articles