Copyright (c) 2014 by JN Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JN -- Blogmeister

mY bLoG-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by JN teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Blog C-

·        Which student created questions that you would have liked to have spent more time discussing and why?(2-3)

I created one of the questions that I would liked to have discussed longer. The question that I would have liked to have spent more time discussing, would be (How do you think Jodee felt when she was in Greece?)The reason I wanted to discuss this question longer, is because I think that there are many different ways that you could/can discuss about how Jodee felt while she was in Greece. For instance, at the beginning of her trip to Greece, Jodee was nervous about going, and wasn’t sure if she really wanted to, but after staying in Greece for awhile, Jodee changed her mind, and ended up enjoying and wanting to stay in Greece.

Article posted February 4, 2010 at 02:20 PM • comment • Reads 80 • see all articles