Copyright (c) 2014 by JN Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JN -- Blogmeister

mY bLoG-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by JN teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Title: Blog A: Three Events Civil War (04/26/10)
Description: Choose three event s that led to the Civil War, which we discussed in class, and explain why you feel these three events were the most significant in helping start the Civil War.

Title your blog: Three Events
Paragraph 1: Name the first event by restating the question. Then in 2-3 additional sentences explain why you feel this event is significant in causing the Civil War. Make sure to include specific details to support your decision and convince the reader into siding with you.
Paragraph 2: Name the second event by restating the question. Then in 2-3 additional sentences explain why you feel this event is significant in causing the Civil War. Make sure to include specific details to support your decision and convince the reader into siding with you.
Paragraph 3: Name the third event by restating the question. Then in 2-3 additional sentences explain why you feel this event is significant in causing the Civil War. Make sure to include specific details to support your decision and convince the reader into siding with you.