Copyright (c) 2014 by BC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BC -- Blogmeister

Bubbly Brielle!!!-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by BC teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Blog C: Which student created questions- would you like to have spent more time discussing and why?

A question I would like to discuss is why she is the one everyone went after?

The reason I think she was bullied the most was because she never stuck up for herself. But she stuck up for everybody else who got bullied therefore it made it even worse. I guess the bullies just thought defending someone else made you not cool. If you did they would either ignore you or bully you.

Article posted February 5, 2010 at 02:19 PM • comment • Reads 83 • see all articles

HI! My name is Brielle Clary and my favorite animal is a lion.I love the colors lime green and light blue.I'm getting new contacts!My best friend in the whole wide world is Rae. I have a horse and 2 dogs. My family is the best! And all of my best friends are in the same family, which is cool.I absolutely love the moon and nightime.OH! I couldn't live without my music!!!