Article posted March 30, 2009 at 12:22 AM GMT • comment • Reads 38

I have learned so much this year, so I will just talk about one subject. In Social Studies I learned about the Civil War. The Civil War was started because the north and south were argueing. They were argueing about slavery. The north wanted to stop it but the south wanted to keep it. Slave owners had big plantations to keep all their slaves in. Slave owners had over 100 slaves! People who wanted to stop this were called abolitionists. They helped Harriet Tubman with the underground railroad. That is most of what I learned in Social Studies.

Article posted March 26, 2009 at 02:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 40

My favorite Subject is Science.

My least favorite is math. The worst smell is the bathroom.

The best smell is lunch.

The best taste is fried pickels.

The worst taste is peas.

My favorite meal in the cafe is the grilled cheeses.

The best time in gym is when we play Christmas games.

The best field trip is when my class went to the zoo.

The best memorey is when I went to the beach with my best friend.

My favorite teacher is Mr. Long.

Article posted March 26, 2009 at 02:25 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

On Winter Break I Hung out with Friends. We went to the movies. I got to see family. I went to Church and after that my family and I went out to eat. Taylor came over and we hung out. Winter Break was so fun.

My new years resolution is to be more active and lose weight. I can do this if I go outside and walk in the neighborhood. My gym teachers have inspired me to be more active and do the fitness calanders. Also you can ride your bike or go to the gym. This will keep you healthy if you exercise.

I think the mystery object is a big hole puncher. The reason why is because it is on a teachers desk. Also it can come in different sizes. At first I thought it was a shredder because it is made of metal like the clues said. That is what I think the mystery object is.

I think the Mystery Object is a shelf with meatel bars. The reason I guesed that is because in the picture it was dark and I could see bars and it look like a shelf.  I saw the top of the item and it look like a top of a a shelf with stuff on it. You cannot really tell because it is in the dark. Also I thought it was a shelf because it is in a classroom. That is what I think the Mystery Object is.

Responsilbilty is being on task. For example not playing around. Also Responsilbilty is turning in your work on time. Also I think it is being orginized and never loseing anything you need for school. I think I am Responsilable because I never lose any of my homework. Some people in my class are very Responsilable.

Article posted October 1, 2008 at 12:48 AM GMT • comment (9) • Reads 32

.I love puppies

.My favorite color is purple

.I enjoy cooking.

.I like to have fun.I love hangin out with my friends

.I have two sisters

. have three Paw Paws and one Nana and one maw maw

In class we watched a video called Future Fright:  Bill of Rights.The family had been in a country for seven years.They finnaly came back to America and they had found out what had happend to their country.When we started to watch the video the guy on the T.V said this is what all the men worked for .When the family was walking down to the counter the military tackled the girls and told the dad that they are property.When the boy was getting chased that scrared me cause it was the military chasing him! It amazed me how the girl stood up and spoke her mind. When they held her down and threatened to shoot her I was really frightend.When the guy on the T.v said what all the men worked for I was in shock because not all men work in the military some women happen to be police and firefighters.When the president said that they could go back to the country but they had to give them one of their son`s lungs.It would have affected the boy in so many  ways. He could`nt run and play and he would have to stay inside all day.I am so glad we have the Bill of Rights to protect us.