There are so many things I love about school. I am going to share them here. My Favorite Subject is Math. My least favorite subject is language arts. The worst smell at school is when you go into the cafeteria and they are serving different things at the same time. The best smell at school is a room that has just been cleaned with air freshener in it. The best taste is the school's macaroni and cheese. Worst taste is the school's corn. I don't have a favorite cafeteria meal because I always bring my lunch. The best prank ever played was (actually, this wasn't a prank, it was a surprise), was when our teacher, Mrs. Smith walked in and the lights were off and everyone in the room was hiding, we jumped up and yelled "Surprise!!!" It wasn't really a prank, but it surprised our teacher. The best time in the gym was our fourth grade poleball tournament. Our team won!!! My best field trip was [or is going to be] the trip to Tenessee because all of my fireld trips at Nebo have been in school. The meanest thing I did was when I was walking down the hall and (I had gone to my teacher's car earlier that morning and put her car keys in my jacket pocket) I felt inside my pocket, and it was a couple hours after I went to her car, and I realized I still had her car keys and I was like "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GOODNESS!!!" So I ran to her room and I was saying, "Heres your keys.... Ooops." My best memory was my first school play and I was Juliet in a Christmas Play and I was so happy because I memorized my lines. My most embarrasing moment was when I was dressed up in my 2nd Christmas Play called a Christmas Carrol and I was Jacob Marley. I had to put chains on, a black and gray wig, basically, I had to look dead. It was fun though. My proudest moment was when I got into the super-regionals in FLL robotics. We didn't think we were going to go to the next round, but we did and I was so proud of me and the team (Dolphinbots). I don't have a favorite teacher. If I had to choose it would be (these are in no particular order) Mrs. Smith, Mrs. Langdon, Mrs. Bair,Mr. Torchia and Mr. Michaud. I am so sad to be leaving Nebo. It is the best school in the world! At least I can come and visit any time I want!!

Article posted February 24, 2009 at 04:36 PM • comment (1) • Reads 71 • see all articles