Copyright (c) 2014 by M. Smith Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M. Smith -- Blogmeister

Smith's Class Blog

Our Class

Our year is coming to a close quickly. Smith’s Class Blog is a place to reflect, respond, and post your comments and ideas about assignments and events during your fifth grade year at Nebo.

by M. Smith

Mrs. Smith's Class
Lisa Parisi
Mrs. Dittmar
Mrs. Seymour's Class
Mrs. Ehmann's 4th grade-Canada
Mr. Garrison's Class
Mr. Ahlness
Mr. Brune
The Livewires-New Zealand
Mr. T.Smith-USA
WonderWriters-L.Smith
Mrs. Ruffing-OLPH Cougars -PA
Top Dog Blog
DragonBlogs
Mrs Ripley's Believe It or Not Class Blog
Mr. G's Class Blog
The 743 Blog Spot
7 ADE Blogging Central
Haultain Hawks
Mrs. B online in Lebanon
Miss Brown's Class Blog
The Best Bloggers
Ms Melland's Fifth Grade
Mrs. Lubich's Blog
Lisa Casey
Mr. Gonzalez's Classes
Courgar Tech
Mrs. Smith's Math Bloggers in ND

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 09:54 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 163

I loved to watch Abbott and Costello when I was a young girl. I thought they were a riot! Check out the video  and see if you can tell if there is anything wrong. You will find the link under Assignments: Can You Do the Math?

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 02:25 AM GMT0 • comment (20) • Reads 47

The most important thing about Mrs. Smith is that she likes everything to be organized and in its place, and she loves having her own way! 

She loves to read and listen to audio books.  

She and her husband adopted a beautiful chow this summer. The new pet is such a sweetie.

Mrs. Smith enjoys spending time with her grandchildren.

Her favorite kind of candy is chocolate, but she won't turn up her nose at chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, chocolate pie, or chocolate shakes!   

Mrs. Smith has been teaching school for 38 years and really enjoys teaching children.

Gardening is her favorite pasttime, and her yard is full of flowers in the Spring and Summer.

But the most important thing about Mrs. Smith is that she likes everything to be organized and in its place, and she loves having her own way! 

Smith's Class