Copyright (c) 2014 by Halo3Power Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Halo3Power -- Blogmeister

Halo3Power

2009

by Halo3Power

teacher: Gordon Brune

Letter to my 12th grade self (A) 06/26/09
Constitution Works (A) 06/26/09
Akeelah and the Bee (A) 06/23/09
Monster Story - play (WP, Audio) 06/10/09
What would you most like? (WP) 06/08/09
What do you like? (WP) 06/05/09
Have you ever been to the town of Mamaroneck? (A) 06/03/09
Can't Decide On A Pet? - How About a Python (N) 05/29/09
The Amazing Creatures That Inhabit The Bottom Of Our Oceans (N) 05/15/09
Here Offer the cheap MBT sandals for women online with high-quality 9l 05/06/09

Have you ever been to the town of Mamaroneck? If you haven’t, you need to come out from the rock you live under! Mamaroneck is really awesome!

The first reason the town is special is my mom and I go to Payless to get new shoes. The first time I went to Payless I was four. It was awesome. I bought two pairs of shoes. They were both Air Walks.

Another reason is there’s good food at Sal’s. For example, they have good gelato.

The biggest reason is my uncle works at the movie theater. I always get in free.

Some people say that they hate the town because they raise prices on sales that were low. Also, the town is crowded. But I like this town.

If you don’t like this town then get out! Mamaroneck has good stores to buy stuff and good places to eat. You need to come to this town!

Article posted June 3, 2009 at 09:13 AM • comment (1) • Reads 120 • see all articles

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!