Copyright (c) 2014 by SuperStar9 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SuperStar9 -- Blogmeister

SuperStar9

2009

by SuperStar9

teacher: Gordon Brune

"Akeelah and the Bee" is about a girl named Akeelah. She loves spelling. She can spell a lots of words. In her school they had a spelling bee and the one who won got to go to Washington D.C. Always when she has a spelling test, she gets words right with out practicing. First, she does not want to enter the spelling bee because she was scared that people were going to laugh at her. She was in 7th grade and only 11 years old. So she made it to Washington D.C. That is how she met kids like Dylan who for two years won second place in the national spelling bee. It was the last round. They were getting all the words right. Then Dylan got a word wrong. Then it was Akeelah's turn. She got the word right. Dylan's dad was mad because he lost. Her mom did not want her to go to the spelling be and her friend was mad at Akeelah because she did not spend time with her. She meets other friends like Dylan, Javier, Professor Larabie, Mr. Welsh. The professor is the one that helps Akeelah all the way through. You should see the movie "Akeelah and the Bee."

First, people should see this movie because it teaches you a lesson that it does not matter if you are rich or poor.

Second, it is funny.

Third, you feel like you are in the movie.

So, to find out the end you should see "Akeehah and the Bee." It is a great movie. Go see "Akeehal and the Bee" now. It is a great movie!

Article posted June 24, 2009 at 09:56 AM • comment • Reads 77 • see all articles

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!