Copyright (c) 2014 by SuperStar9 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SuperStar9 -- Blogmeister

SuperStar9

2009

by SuperStar9

teacher: Gordon Brune

Dear Mr.Barack Obama,

Hi, I am a 5th grader at Mamaroneck Avenue School in Mamaroneck, New York. I am glad that you are our President. My school had a voting, and I voted for you because you were going to make a good President. Why? Well, because you promised that you were going to let illegal immigrants become citizens. But you haven’t done anything about it yet. I understand you have plans for it, but time is running out At least you can let kids of illegal immigrants become citizens. Because if they aren’t citizens they can’t get in to good colleges. I am guessing you want us to learn and be smart, right? So let us become citizens. Be a great President, and you will be remembered as a great President, Please, please, I am begging you. Let us and our families become citizens. Thank you.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

SuperStar

Article posted June 4, 2009 at 09:11 AM • comment (3) • Reads 126 • see all articles

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!