Copyright (c) 2014 by SuperStar9 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SuperStar9 -- Blogmeister

SuperStar9

2009

by SuperStar9

teacher: Gordon Brune

BARACK OBAMA VS JOHN McCAIN

IMMIGRATION

OBAMA is going to let immigrants become citizens. He is going to help Mexico become richer. Why? Because he does not want any more illegal immigrants to come.

I agree with Obama that he should give illegal immigrants a chance. Why? Because people come here to find work and not just to sit around and do nothing.

McCain is only going to let some illegal immigrants become citizens. He is also wants the factory owners to make people sign a form to see if they are illegal or not. He wants Canada and South America to become stronger so they are not going to leave and come to New York.

I disagree with McCain because he wants people that are hired to have to sign a form. So they know if the person is illegal. He also wants illegal immigrants to leave, and he won’t even give them a chance. He wants to help Canada and South America to be stronger and richer so people do not leave and come to New York.

HEALTH CARE

Obama is going to cover kid’s national health. He is also going to tax more to people that get paid more to help people that can’t pay health insurance.

Obama is going to be a good president because he is going to cover that bill for the kid’s national health. He is going to tax more to the people that get paid $250,000 and that money is going to help pay the poor peoples’ health insurance.

McCain wants to change health and lower taxes and give money to people that need money to pay their taxes.

I agree with McCain too because he is going to lower that tax and give money to people to pay their taxes that do not have money to pay their taxes.

GLOBAL WARMING

Obama is going to pay forest owners, farm owners, and ranchers who plant trees and restore grasslands. He is going to tell the world to stop using gas.

I think that what Obama is going to do is nice because he said he was going to pay people that are forest owners, farmers and ranchers who plant trees and restore grasslands because they are using something else than gas. He is going to tell the world to stop using so much gas.

McCain is going to tell people to use something else than gas.

I also think that what McCain is going to do is a nice thing for the animals because he is asking the world to use something else than gas.

I would vote for Obama because he is going to let illegal immigrants become citizens and he is going to help the world and make it a better place.

I would want Obama to let illegal immigrants to become citizens.

Article posted October 30, 2008 at 09:33 AM • comment (4) • Reads 178 • see all articles

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!