Login
Copyright (c) 2014 by RockGirl98 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RockGirl98 -- Blogmeister

RockGirl98

2009

www.flickr.com

by RockGirl98

teacher: Gordon Brune

Class Assignments
Blog Entries
Letter to my 12th grade self (A) 06/26/09
Constitution Works (A) 06/26/09
He’s everyone’s hero! (A) 06/24/09
Do you like? (WP) 06/10/09
Which artist or artists do you like best? (WP) 06/10/09
Ewwww! This town looks bad! (A) 06/10/09
Do much do you like the Twighlight series? (WP) 06/08/09
What is your favorite color? (WP) 06/08/09
Always her (WP) 06/04/09
An Unusual Friendship (N) 05/29/09
Show All
Miley Cyrus now at Madame Tussauds (WP) 05/19/09
Miley Cyrus to write her memoirs (N) 05/15/09
World Laughter Day (N) 05/15/09
Talent Show (WP) 05/12/09
Best friends forever (WP) 05/07/09
Tell Me (WP, Video) 05/07/09
Celebrity (WP) 05/04/09
Malia and Sasha's First 100 Days in the White House (N) 05/01/09
The dream house (WP) 04/27/09
Tiny, tiny dog (N) 04/17/09
Lets get crazy (WP, Audio) 04/15/09
Break my heart (WP, Audio) 04/15/09
This is me (WP, Audio) 04/15/09
Dance, dance, dance at the square dance (A) 04/03/09
A Unique Dream House (N) 03/27/09
D.A.R.E Report (A) 03/25/09
The Life of Addie Singer, Story 1: The Dance (WP) 03/19/09
Wimpy Kid Comic Contest (A) 03/19/09
Re-living the Titanic Experience (N) 03/13/09
Final Pioneer Diary Entry (A) 03/11/09
Return to the Moon (A) 03/09/09
Princess (WP) 02/26/09
Happy Valentine's Day (N) 02/23/09
Stay my baby, by Miranda Cosgrove (WP, Audio) 02/04/09
Super Bowl (N) 02/02/09
Love story, by Taylor Swift (WP, Audio) 01/27/09
Love Song (WP, audio) 01/22/09
I have a dream (A) 01/21/09
Crazy lady (N) 01/16/09
Is it bad to have a nose bleed? (A) 01/13/09
Foldable car (N) 12/17/08
It’s a Christmas Day (WP, Audio) 12/12/08
If I ruled the school (WP) 12/11/08
Friends on a picnic (WP) 12/11/08
If I were the boss of my house (WP) 12/11/08
Rockgirl98’s family facts (WP) 12/11/08
Friends of the week, week 1 (WP) 12/11/08
All about my favorite celebrity (WP) 12/11/08
Top 5 presidents (WP) 12/10/08
All about my family (WP) 12/10/08
The face (WP) 12/08/08
Rockgirl98 Picture (WP) 12/08/08
Deaf Dalmatian (N) 12/05/08
One day on a camping trip (WP) 12/05/08
Top 5 favorite celebrities (WP) 12/03/08
Top 5 favorite animals (WP) 12/03/08
Favorite 3 songs (WP) 12/02/08
Top 5 favorite colors (WP) 12/01/08
The friend from another planet (WP) 12/01/08
Geographic Features (A) 11/19/08
School Report (A) 11/19/08
Obama vs. McCain (A) 10/31/08
The Happiest Place on Earth Turns Spooooky! (N) 10/20/08
A topsy turvy house (N) 10/03/08
I want a kitten (A) 09/26/08
Kera the Gorilla Finds a New Home (N) 09/25/08
You Call This A Tree House? (N) 09/19/08
America Is. . . (A) 09/17/08
The Day the Princess Was Saved (WP) 09/17/08

Article posted June 26, 2009 at 10:16 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 1047

letter to 12th grade self 1





12th grade slef 2

Article posted June 26, 2009 at 10:16 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 1047



Article posted June 26, 2009 at 09:49 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 53

Brief and Oral Argument, Denver Dispatch



May it please the court; we are the petitioners, representing the Denver Dispatch newspaper.



We appear before you today to ask the Supreme Court to remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch from publishing articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory.



This case is all about how the Denver Dispatch should publish articles about secrets about the government’s biological warfare. We believe the Supreme Court should remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch to publish articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory.



The first reason we believe the Supreme Court should remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch to publish articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the past Supreme Court decision in Schenck v. United States, in 1919.



This case was about if Charles Schenck could publish anti-war leaflets that said the government shouldn’t be able to force young men into war. Congress had passed a new law that said it was against the law to encourage men to not be drafted for the war.



Justice Holmes wrote as part of the majority, ““We have to ask ourselves every time that we look at a case, ‘Are the words that are said or written used in such a way that they cause a clear and present danger?’…It is a question of how close is this possible danger and how dangerous it could be. Things which we allow in peacetime are sometimes too dangerous to allow in wartime.”



We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because the Denver Dispatch has words that can cause danger. Also, things that are allowed in the Denver Dispatch in peacetime are dangerous in wartime.



The second reason we believe the Supreme Court should remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch to publish articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the past Supreme Court decision in Near v. Minnesota in 1931.



This case was about whether Jay Near could publish his newspaper, the Saturday Press. The newspaper attacked everyone physically and emotionally.



Justice Hughes wrote as part of the majority that, ““We have usually believed that freedom of the press means that a newspaper can publish what is wants and that the government cannot stop it from publishing what it wants.”



We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because the First Amendment protects the Denver Dispatch’s right to publish what it wants. The Denver Dispatch can publish information on the biological warfare (anthrax X).



The third reason we believe the Supreme Court should remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch to publish articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the past Supreme Court decision in New York Times v. United States in 1971.



This case was about if the New York Times could publish the “Pentagon Papers” and if they were breaking a law publishing these papers with secret information.



Justice White wrote as part of the majority, ““There are times in which the press can be prevented from publishing information about government plans or operations.”



We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because there are times when the Denver Dispatch can get prevented from publishing information but this time is not one of those times.



The last reasons we believe the Supreme Court should remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch to publish articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the what is written in the United States Constitution.



It is written that in the Constitution that Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech or of the press. Congress is not allowed to make laws that stop people from speaking, writing, printing, and broadcasting.



We believe that this applies to the Denver Dispatch because the government has no right to stop the Denver Dispatch from writing and printing.



It is also written in the Constitution that the people of the United States set out rules that the government must follow. The Constitution was made to keep peace in the nation, bring about justice, defend the nation a s a whole from foreign enemies, make peoples’ lives better, and make sure that the people remain free.



We believe that this applies to the Denver Dispatch because the Denver Dispatch was written to warn the people of anthrax x. This defends people’s lives.



You have heard the arguments from the petitioner, the Denver Dispatch. We ask the Justices to uphold the freedom of the press granted in the First Amendment and to allow the newspaper to continue to publish the articles about biological warfare research.







Brief and Oral Argument, United States Government



May it please the court; we are the respondents, representing the United States government.



We appear before you today to ask the Supreme Court to uphold the court order that the lower court and the appeals court imposed on the Denver Dispatch newspaper.



This case is about not letting the Denver Dispatch publish military secrets about biological warfare in Boulder, Colorado.



We believe the Supreme Court should forbid the newspaper from publishing further articles about biological warfare research at the Boulder Research Laboratory.



The first reason we believe the Supreme Court should forbid the newspaper to publish further articles about biological warfare research at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the past Supreme Court decision in Schenck v. United States, in 1919.



This case was about Charles Schenck printing 15, 000 leaflets.



Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes wrote as part of the majority, “What someone is constitutionally allowed to do depends upon the time and place in which it is done. . .Things which we allow in peacetime are sometimes too dangerous to allow in wartime.”



We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because we are in a war. Freedom of speech isn’t important while in a war.



The second reason we believe the Supreme Court should forbid the newspaper to publish further articles about biological warfare research at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the past Supreme Court decision in Near v. Minnesota in 1931.



This case was about Jay Near publishing a newspaper which was anti-Jewish, anti-government, and it attacked everyone: gangsters, police, commissioners, and even the mayor.



Justice Butler wrote as part of the minority, “The newspaper has already published false and outrageous stories that harm the reputations of various people. The use of the law in this case is a way of punishing the newspaper for already abusing its right of freedom of the press.”



We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because the Denver Dispatch is already abusing the Freedom of the Press.



The third reason we believe the Supreme Court should forbid the newspaper from publishing further articles about biological warfare research at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the past Supreme Court decision in New York Times v. United States in 1971.



This case was about whether it was constitutional for the New York Times to publish past military secrets and the thinking of the U.S. generals.



Justice Blackmun wrote as part of the minority opinion. “Each section of the Constitution is important and [we] do not believe that the First Amendment is so important. . . .”



We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because we believe the First Amendment isn’t that important that it stands above the other sections.



The last reason we believe the Supreme Court should remove the court order that forbids the Denver Dispatch to publish articles about biological warfare at the Boulder Research Laboratory is because of the what is written in the United States Constitution.



It is written in the Constitution that the Constitution was made to “keep peace in the nation.”



We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because if the lab gives out secrets there will be no peace in the nation.



It is also written in the Constitution that “the President is the Chief Executive.”



We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because he (or she) must protect us if he (or she) thinks it is dangerous.



You have heard the arguments from the respondents, the United States government. We ask the Justices to uphold the constitutional right of the government to protect the national security by blocking the Denver Dispatch articles on biological warfare research.







Denver Dispatch v. United States 2009

Docket Number 93-8000



1. The Story:

The government want to stop the publication of the Denver Dispatch newspaper because they think it’s saying military secrets about a biological weapons laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. In the lower courts the Denver Dispatch lost and they kept appealing until they got to the Supreme Court.



2. The Denver Dispatch Goes to the Supreme Court



The lawyers for the government argued:

The lawyers for the government argued that the Denver Dispatch should not publish the Denver Dispatch because they thought it was giving away military secrets. They argued that the First Amendment right to Freedom of the Press was not the most important Amendment.



The lawyers for the Denver Dispatch argued:

The lawyers for the Denver Dispatch argued that they have the freedom to print their articles and the people should know what the military is doing in the lab.



The Supreme Court Justices decided:

The Supreme Court voted 5 to 4 in favor of the Denver Dispatch.



Writing for the majority, Justice RockGirl voted in favor of the Denver Dispatch. She wrote:



I, RockGirl, believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. I believe they have this right because you can’t break the Constitution because terrorists “might” attack or “may” attack. I do not believe the government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing because if the government stops the Denver Dispatch from publishing terrorists may still attack.



Writing for the majority, Justice Mets1 voted in favor of the Denver Dispatch. He wrote:



I, Mets1, believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado because like the Denver Dispatch said, terrorists won’t attack because it is peace time not war time.



I believe the Government doesn’t have the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado because the Congress has no right to make laws that stop people from speaking, writing, printing, or broadcasting. I don’t think they have anything to be worried about because it is peacetime.



Writing for the majority, Justice SuperStar9 voted in favor of the Denver Dispatch. She wrote:



I, SuperStar9, believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military Laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. I believe they have this right because, “there are times in which the press can be prevented from publishing information about government plans or operations.” But this time is not one of those times. I do not believe the government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military in Boulder, Colorado. We believe this applies to the Denver Dispatch case because the Denver Dispatch is already abusing the freedom of the press. But they aren’t publishing false and outrageous stories. So why punish them?



Writing for the majority, Justice HolibackGurl voted in favor of the Denver Dispatch. She wrote:



I, HolibackGurl, believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. I believe that they have this right because they published one article and there has been no terrorist attack. Also they are warning people about this Anthrax X so if this stuff got out it could have killed someone. I do not believe the government has this Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado because they put national security in front of the First Amendment. Also they didn’t do very well about answering questions.



Writing for the majority, Justice BlackPanther voted in favor of the Denver Dispatch. He wrote:



I, BlackPanther, believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. I believe they have this right because the people should know what the government is doing in the lab. The government said they have the cure for Anthrax X so why are they afraid that the Denver Dispatch will publish the secrets? We are in peacetime not in wartime. I do not believe the government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado because they said they have the cure for Anthrax X so why should they be afraid. The Denver Dispatch has freedom of speech and freedom of the press.



Writing for the minority, Justice Alvarez voted in favor of the government. He wrote:



I, Mario64, believe the government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. I believe they have this right because they want to publish papers that reveal the military secrets. I do not believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado because it’s revealing military secrets that are not supposed to be heard even if there is a virus or anything that might get us sick.



Writing for the minority, FamousStar3000, voted in favor of the government. She wrote:



I, FamousStar3000, believe the government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing about the military laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. I think the government has the right to stop publishing these articles. The government wants to keep our county safe. I do not believe the Denver Dispatch has the right to publish these articles. The articles might fall into the wrong hands and something bad might happen. Even though it’s been peacetime for a long time, you don’t know what can happen. Something can happen any day now if those articles are published.



Writing for the minority, Justice Luigi2Power voted in favor of the government. He wrote:



I, Luigi2Power, believe the government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military lab in Boulder, Colorado. I believe they have the right because like they said, if the newspaper was published then our enemies can find out and the public might worry. I do not believe the Denver Dispatch has the right to publish information about the military secrets because our enemies might find out, and they will make a plan to destroy us.



Writing for the minority, Justice MusicGirl voted in favor of the government. She wrote:



I, MusicGirl, believe the Government has the Constitutional right to stop the Denver Dispatch from publishing information about the military laboratory. I believe they have this right because what if the next five articles put us in danger if they are published? What if people find out more about Anthrax X and it gets in the wrong hands and hurts innocent people and the military can’t get there in time to stop the Anthrax X? Like the attorneys for the government said, “The First Amendment isn’t the most important part of the Constitution.” I believe that because it’s not the only Amendment or the only part of the Constitution. I think they should all be thought of as equally. Also, like the people in my family say, “You’re better safe than sorry.” I do not believe the Denver Dispatch has the Constitutional right to publish information about the military laboratory in Bolder, Colorado. First, when I saw the attorneys argue for the Denver Dispatch they looked like they weren’t collected. But when I saw the attorneys argue for the government, I thought that they were very put together and knew what they were doing. Second, I liked the way they said their argument and stated their rebuttal. They answered the questions very clearly, and I wasn’t as confused when they were stating their rebuttal and argument. So that’s why I agree with the government.

Article posted June 26, 2009 at 09:49 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 53



Article posted June 24, 2009 at 03:44 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 654

In the movie "Everyone's Hero" the main characters are Arvin (a talking baseball), the dad, the bat, all the baseball players, and Babe Ruth. They are in New York. I liked the movie because it had the Yankees in it, and I love the Yankees!



The first reason why I like this movie is because it has a little boy caring for his family.



The second reason why I like this morning is because of a talking baseball which is so cute!



And, lastly, is because of Babe Ruth. He is my favorite player of all time.



So if you want to see a movie with a talking baseball, Babe Ruth, and a boy caring for his family, then come see this movie! Go see "Everyone's Hero"!

Article posted June 24, 2009 at 03:44 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 654



Article posted June 10, 2009 at 10:54 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 72


Get This - Survey Results - GlowDay.com

Article posted June 10, 2009 at 10:54 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 72



Article posted June 10, 2009 at 10:41 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 89


Get This - Survey Results - GlowDay.com

Article posted June 10, 2009 at 10:41 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 89



Article posted June 10, 2009 at 03:02 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 728

Are you ever worried when your kids go down slides that there will be curse words on the slide? Or when you go down the slide you feel mad because there are curse words on the slide? I know I do!



First of all, kids might write curse words on the slide because when me and my friends were playing and when we went down the slide we saw curse words that were really bad. And then other kids went down and then started to write curse words on our slide.



Second of all, kids might start to say the curse words. I heard that some little kids were sliding down the slide and saw the curse words and thought it was cool so they started to say the curse words.



And most importantly, it makes our town look bad. When my cousin was over she went down the slide, and she saw the curse words. Then she said, “this is a horrible town!”



People who write curse words on our playground slides might do it because they might think they’re cool. I think they are so wrong because it makes our town look bad.



If you don’t want kids to start saying curse words then don’t write curse words on our slide!

Article posted June 10, 2009 at 03:02 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 728



Article posted June 8, 2009 at 03:27 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 76


Survey Results - GlowDay.com

Article posted June 8, 2009 at 03:27 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 76



Article posted June 8, 2009 at 03:13 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 82


Get This - Survey Results - GlowDay.com

Article posted June 8, 2009 at 03:13 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 82



Article posted June 5, 2009 at 12:44 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 54

Beat by: Don’t trust me 3oh! 3

By: Rockgirl98



Red dress with the perfect shoes. She got the hair, the makeup and all the bling. And she’s a model, model. And she ain’t got no hate. She’s got money from all her fans. Fans.



B-b-b-bling always hangs from her neck. Well my bling is being no where to find. She says “I love you” to her all fans then leaves in her limo leaving her fans behind.



She has a fan club oh

She has the money oh

They’ll never leave her alone, alone

Always trust her

Always trust her

Always trust her

Never trust me



She has a fan club oh

She has the money oh

They’ll never leave her alone, alone

Always trust her

Always trust her

Always trust her

Never trust me



Parties and flashing lights. Fans screaming in the dark fun night and the party, party it sole off the stage wakes, hugs and kisses all over the place. A-a-a- autographs from paper to paper sign them in a hurry. And the best is everyone knows just who you are. But you don’t ha ha ha



She has a fan club oh

She has the money oh

They’ll never leave her alone, alone



Always trust her

Always trust her

Always trust her

Never trust me



She has a fan club oh

She has the money oh

They’ll never leave her alone, alone



Always trust her

Always trust her

Always trust her

Never trust me





Dance people. Dance to the beat. Do your fun dance. And meet with friends. Dance people. Dance to the beat. Do your fun dance. And meet with friends. Dance people. Dance to the beat. Do your fun dance. And meet with friends.



La la la la ooo la la la la la la la



She has a fan club oh

She has the money oh

They’ll never leave her alone, alone



Always trust her

Always trust her

Always trust her

Never trust me



She has a fan club oh

She has the money oh

They’ll never leave her alone, alone



Always trust her

Always trust her

Always trust her

Never trust me



She has a fan club oh

She has the money oh

They’ll never leave her alone, alone



Always trust her

Always trust her

Always trust her

Never trust me



She has a fan club oh

She has the money oh

They’ll never leave her alone, alone



Always trust her

Always trust her

Always trust her

Never trust me



Yeah!

Article posted June 5, 2009 at 12:44 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 54



Article posted May 29, 2009 at 02:31 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 123

Awwww! Have you ever seen such a beautiful friendship? This big pup is a blue tick hound named Roscoe. He is best friends with an orangutan named Suriya. They met at a pet shelter. When they saw each other they both knew they had to become friends. They are such good friends that they spent time together, swimming, taking walks, or just hanging out. They’re like famous friends because not only are they YouTube stars, but they’re also television celebrities. They were just on the Oprah Winfrey show for the topic "Amazing Friends," but there is a rumor that says they might be coming on an upcoming episode of the National Geographic show.



I think that is so cool and a little bit weird at the same time.



[LINK]



Article posted May 29, 2009 at 02:31 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 123



Article posted May 19, 2009 at 10:37 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 123





What are you looking at? It’s the one and only Miley Cyrus, right? Wrong! What you're looking at is the one and only life like wax figure of Miley Cyrus. Miley is one of the youngest people to have their own wax figure. Now Miley fans can take as many pictures with her as much as they want without Miley having to go to a interview or

something. The first 100 fans to get there did not only get free admissions but they also got free posters, t- shirts, cd’s and DVD’s. Wow! The owner of the Madam Tussaud's wax museum opened the museum in 1835, and it’s still opened. That’s about 174 years. Wow! New York is not the only place. They have one in Washington D.C., too.



I think that it is so cool. I love that they made a Miley Cyrus life size wax figure for kids to take pictures with.

Article posted May 19, 2009 at 10:37 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 123



Article posted May 15, 2009 at 10:52 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 116

Everybody knows Miley Cyrus, a.k.a Hannah Montana. She wrote her own book! On 4/25/09 she said that she made a deal to write her memoirs. The book tells about her child hood, her family, and her relations with them. Miley says “I think the book will show kids to live out their dreams.”



I think that’s so cool. I would love to buy that.



Article posted May 15, 2009 at 10:52 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 116



Article posted May 15, 2009 at 02:33 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 57

It's laughter day! Ha, ha, ha! Every first Sunday of May is Laughter Day. It started in India in 1988. Dr. Madan Kataria had started the idea of laughter day. Now there is laughter yoga and Laughter Day has become very popular.



I thought this was so cool, but now I think it is awesome. I love the idea of Laughter Day.



Article posted May 15, 2009 at 02:33 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 57



Article posted May 13, 2009 at 01:45 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 80

Talent Show



Characters:

Narrator

Teacher

Students

Scott

Principal

Tawni

Brianna

Michael

Judge





Narrator- It was a regular old Tuesday morning. Tawni Ager just got to her classroom.



Teacher- OK, children, settle down.



(Children keep talking. They stop but Scott keeps talking.)



Scott- . . .and then I was, like, you think you’re smarter than me and then he-



Teacher- Scott you’re getting detention after school.



(People in the back start laughing)







Later on that day.



Over the loudspeaker- Good morning, students. We have one announcement this morning. Three Saturdays from now we will be having our talent show. Your teachers will be passing out sign up sheets at the end of the day. It will be due next Thursday so you have seven days to bring it in. Thank you. That will be all for today.



Tawni (looking at Brianna)- Oh, my god, a talent show?! I should so sign up!



Narrator- At the end of the day Tawni walked home with her friends.



Brianna – I’m going to be better than all of you.



Tawni- Brianna, you get so competitive over things.



Brianna - If you think I get so competitive, then maybe we shouldn’t be friends.



(Brianna runs off stage. Then everyone walk the other way.)



Narrator - That night Tawni calls Brianna.



Brianna (really mean): Hello?!



Tawni- Brianna I’m really sorry. I should have never said that.



Brianna: It’s OK. I guess you’re right. I do get competitive when I shouldn’t.







The next day in school.



Michael- Girls, girls! Guess what? Scott had a brilliant plan!



Scott- OK, so we do it all together!



Michael- Isn’t that such a brilliant idea?!



Brianna: That’s such a great idea Scott!



Tawni- Yeah, how did you come up with it?



Scott- I don’t know! I thought that best friends shouldn’t be in a fight so I thought I would think of something.



Michael- And also you’re so smart.







The night of the talent show.



Principal- OK, tonight is the night of our talent show. I know you are all very excited about this so lets give it up for Tawni, Scott, Michael and Brianna!



(They dance.)



Judge - They win!



Tawni (waking up) – Wow, it was all a dream.







At school



Teacher- OK, children, settle down.



(Children keep talking. They stop but Scott keeps talking.)



Scott- . . .and then I was, like, you think you’re smarter than me and then he-



Teacher- Scott, you’re getting detention after school!



(People in the back start laughing.)







Later on that day



Over the loudspeaker- Good morning, students. We have one announcement this morning. Three Saturdays from now we will be having our talent show. Your teachers will be passing out sign up sheets at the end of the day. It will be due next Thursday so you have seven days to bring it in. Thank you. That will be all for today.



Tawni (looking at Brianna)- Oh, my god, a talent show?! I should so sign up!

Article posted May 13, 2009 at 01:45 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 80



Article posted May 7, 2009 at 07:49 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 52

Best Friends Forever





Narrator (Walking in) - Once there was girl with a life that felt like she had no friends and no one to hang out with.



Ashley (Walking in with Julia with a confused face.)- Oh, why don’t I have many friends?



Julia- Well, maybe you should meet more people and become friends with different people?



Ashley (sad)- Who would want to be my friend?



Julia (helping)- You just have to try to meet new people!



Ashley- I’ll try.



Narrator – The next day in school Ashley met to new girls named Britney and Maria.



(Brintney and Maria walk in.)



Ashley (Walking in and talking to the girls standing there.) - Hey, you want to be friends?



Maria (being nice) – Yeah, okay.



Britney (trying not to be left out)- I’ll be your friend too.



Narrator (Walking on then walking off.)- Later on that day they went to the mall.



Julia (surprised)- WOW, you took my advice and meet to new people!



Ashley- Yeah, it worked, but don’t worry I wont forget about you.



Narrator (walking on then walking off) – After finding some friends, Ashley was so happy that she ran home and told her mom and dad.



Ashley – Mom! Mom! Guess what? I found friends!



Mom- What? Oh my honey, I’m so happy for you! Tell me all about it.



Ashley- Well, I was asking Julia why I didn’t I have any friends and she told me that I should try to meet different people and so I did and I met friends.



Mom- I’m so happy for you. Just wait until your father finds out!



Narrator- Ashley’s dad came home.



Mom – Guess what? Ashley found friends!



Dad- Wow, Ashley! I’m really happy for you! Lets go out to dinner to celebrate!



Narrator (People are sitting in the back faking to eat.) – So they went. The next day at school Julia tried to talk to Addie but everyone was pulling her away. So Julia just gave up. Addie had lied to her. She did forget about her.



Julia- I can’t believe she just forgot about me.



Ashley – Hey, guys.



Narrator – That night Ashley called Julia.



Ashley – I’m so, so sorry. I know I forgot about you, and I know I shouldn’t have. I’m so sorry.



Narrator- Ashley walked over to Julia’s house and hugged her.



Both Julia and Ashley – We’re best friends forever.



Everyone- We’re all best friends forever.

Article posted May 7, 2009 at 07:49 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 52



Article posted May 7, 2009 at 03:38 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 63

Lyrics by: Rockgirl98

Beat by: Paramore



Tell me where our time went or where it’s going now. Tell me if you see me because you still are there. Are you a little afraid or are you completely mad? Tell me.



Because it's love we shared it shows who we are for love and care for ever for ever da la la la la da la la la la da la la da la la la la



Tell me if you're losing breath or scared to death cause you know that I will help you when you need help cause you know I can not live to see you act like this 'cause I will care for you



Because it's love we shared it shows who we are for love and care for ever for ever da la la la la da la la la la da la la



Because it's love we shared it shows who we are for love and care for ever for ever da la la la la da la la la la da la la



For ever da la la la da la la la da la la la la da la la la la




Podcast Play
Podcast Download

Article posted May 7, 2009 at 03:38 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 63



Article posted May 4, 2009 at 03:29 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 72

Lights are flashing,

fans screaming,

limo driving,

and lobster eating.



Oh, yeah, another day recording CDs

ok

staring on movie screens

alright

getting paid.



Because you’re a celebrity lights on you

and lights on me,

cameras flashing

all on you

you see on a magazine.



C-e-l-e-b-r-I-t-y

because you’re celebrity

celebrity

all eyes on you



Because you’re a celebrity

lights on you

and lights on me,

cameras flashing all on you

you see on a magazine.



Not for long

Article posted May 4, 2009 at 03:29 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 72



Article posted May 1, 2009 at 03:27 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 82

Today is the 100th day since Obama and his family moved into the White House. On the first day in the White House the two girls and some friends got to watch two of their favorite movies, "Bolt" and "High School Musical 3." Later that night they went on a scavenger hunt, a White House tradition. But that’s not all. At the end of the scavenger hunt the girls opened the door and saw the Jonas Brothers. And we can’t forget their dog, Bo. It is a Portuguese Water dog, and it’s cute as a button. And how can we forget the Easter Egg Hunt? The two girls and about 300 more kids got to do the annul Easter Egg Hunt. It was outside the White House. And about Ms. Obama, she planted a garden made up of vegetables. On March 20, she and 25 young children got to plant vegetables and fruits. They planted 55 different fruits and vegetables.



I think that Sasha and Malia are the two luckiest girls on earth because they got to meet the Jonas Brothers!



[LINK]

Article posted May 1, 2009 at 03:27 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 82



Article posted April 27, 2009 at 03:29 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 63

Ray and Lynne Simone might as well be big dream famous because they were offered a house for just one dollar. It has four bedrooms. It will take one year for Ray and Lynne to move in.



I would love it if someone came up to me and said, ”Would you like a big dream house only for one dollar?”

Article posted April 27, 2009 at 03:29 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 63



Article posted April 17, 2009 at 02:30 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 126

This cute little dog, Tom Thumb, may soon win for smallest dog! World’s smallest dog!? His owners, the Thompsons, have lived in Scotland for over ten years, and they have ten Chihuahua puppies.



I would love to have a dog like this. It's so cute. But if I had a dog like this I would have to be carful of where I step.



[LINK]

Article posted April 17, 2009 at 02:30 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 126



Article posted April 16, 2009 at 02:02 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 77

Lyrics by Hannah Montana

Performed by RockGirl



You ready?

Here we go!



Life is just a party so come as you are.

Dress it up or dress it down, never forget your guitar.

Just be courageous, this styles contagious

Everyone can rock out like a superstar.



Lets get crazy.

Get up and dance

Take a swing, do your thing

If were taking a chance

Lets get crazy

Yeah just kick up your heels

Dont miss out, time to shout

Always keeping it real

Lets get crazy

Crazy



Our songs, Our style

Our hair, Our smile

Our laughs, our heart

Our grace, our smarts



You see me on the cover of a magazine

Remember

Things are always different then the way that it seems

Heres an invitation, to every nation.

Meet me on the dance floor and we'll make the scene.



Lets get crazy.

Get up and dance

Take a swing, do your thing

If were taking a chance

Lets get crazy

Yeah just kick up your heels

Dont miss out, time to shout

Always keeping it real

Lets get crazy

Crazy



la la la la...ohhhh.



Our songs, Our style

Our hair, Our smile

Our laughs, our heart

Our grace, our smarts



Lets get crazy.

Get up and dance

Take a swing, do your thing

If were taking a chance

Lets get crazy

Turn the music up loud

Nows the time to unwind

Lose yourself in the crowd

Lets get crazy



Yeah the funs just begun

Come on dance everyone



Heres an invitation, to every nation.

Oh Oh yeah, Oh Oh yeah

Crazy



Take a swing, do your thing

If were taking a chance

Lets get crazy

Yeah just kick up your heels

Dont miss out, time to shout

Always keeping it real

Lets get crazy




Podcast Play
Podcast Download

Article posted April 16, 2009 at 02:02 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 77



Article posted April 16, 2009 at 01:57 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 72

Lyrics from the Nickelodeon movie, "Spectacular"

Hear it performed by RockGirl by clicking the link at the end.



So you're the boy

I heard the rumor



You got the girls

Wrapped around your finger

Such a sweet heart breaker



You're the game I want

To be the player



Oh, you can do whatever you want

It's alright with me

Why don't you break my heart

Make it hurt so bad

Come on give it your best

Nothing less



I insist I want it just like that

Why don't you break my heat

Sounds good to me



Do it over again again again

You're just what I need

Why don't you break my heart



Stare me down intimidate me

Baby please you'll never break me

Bring it on cause I can take



You're so cool the way you play it

You can do whatever you like

It's alright with me

Why don't you break my heart

Make it hurt so bad

Come on give it your best

Nothing Less



I insist I want it just like that

Why don't you break my heart

Sounds good to me



Do it over again again again

You're just what I need



Why don't you break my

Why don't you break my

Why don't you break my

Heart..!


Podcast Play
Podcast Download

Article posted April 16, 2009 at 01:57 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 72



Article posted April 16, 2009 at 01:54 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 59

Lyrics by Demi Lavato

Hear it performed by RockGirl by clicking the link at the end.



I've always been the kind of girl

That hid my face

So afraid to tell the world

What I've got to say

But I had this dream

Bright inside of me

I'm going to let it show

It's time

To let you know

To let you know



This is the real, this is me

I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now

Gonna let the light

Shine on me

Now I've found

Who I am

There's no way to hold it in

No more hiding who I want to be

This is me



Do you know what it's like to feel so in the dark

To dream about a life where you're the shining star

Even though it seems

Like it's to far away

I have to believe in myself

It's the only way



This is the real, this is me

I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now

Gonna let the light

Shine on me

Now I've found

Who I am

There's no way to hold it in

No more hiding who I want to be

This is me



You're the voice I hear inside my head

The reason that I'm singing

I need to find you

I gotta find you

You're the missing piece I need

The song inside of me

I need to find you

I gotta find you

This is the real, this is me

I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now

Gonna let the light

Shine on me

Now I've found who I am

There's no way to hold it in

No more hiding who I want to be



This is me

You're the missing piece I need

The song inside of me

This is me

You're the voice I hear inside my head

The reason that I'm singing



Now I found who I am

There's no way to hold it in

No more hiding who I want to be

This is me


Podcast Play
Podcast Download

Article posted April 16, 2009 at 01:54 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 59



Article posted April 3, 2009 at 03:27 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 721

Are you a 5th grader and looking for a way to get out and have fun with your family?

Then the square dance at our school is really fun.



First of all, go to the square dance because you get to dance all different dances like the Chicken Dance, Grand, and Swing.



Second of all, it’s a great way to get out and have fun with your family if you can go because a lot of parents have work at night. So if you can come, the square dance is really fun.



The most important thing about the square dance is, if you work in the day and you really don't see your kids that much you can bond at the square dance because it's at night.



So, if you want to bond with your family and dance all different kinds of dances then come to the square dance.

Article posted April 3, 2009 at 03:27 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 721



Article posted March 27, 2009 at 02:49 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 132

Most people would love their dream house to be under beautiful trees or near the water but not Curt and Deborah Sleeper. They would love their dream house in an old mining cave in Festus, Missouri. It was created in the 1930s. The Sleepers have three children, and they brought the house for 160,000 dollars. It has three bedrooms. And the Sleeper family is living in their dream house.



I would love to live in that house and add a pool. Maybe even two with a bowling alley and have a guest room for my friends. Awesome!



[LINK]



Article posted March 27, 2009 at 02:49 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 132



Article posted March 25, 2009 at 02:55 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 1849

In D.A.R.E. I learned that tobacco is a harmful drug that makes you have yellow teeth with dry skin. Learning that helps me make healthy choices.



In D.A.R.E. I learned that marijuana affects your brain and body. Also, Alcohol can hurt a teenager’s body more than an adult’s body. The impact on me was I will never do it.



Some of the skills that D.A.R.E. taught me were to say no to bad choices.



I commit to make wise decisions about alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs.

Article posted March 25, 2009 at 02:55 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 1849



Article posted March 20, 2009 at 01:46 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 99

Addie’s whole world turned upside down when she saw a flyer on her walk home from school. Outside her school a flyer read: Dance on Friday. She took one of the many flyers and ran home as fast as she could.



When she got home she opened the door and ran in her room. While she was running, she bumped into the wall that was orange. Her mom loved to paint it like that because she was an artist.



After, she throws her backpack on her white, plain old bed. She started to think what it would be like to go to the dance with Joe Valerica.



Chapter 2: The Prefect Dress



Well, the next day Addie went looking for that oh, so, Cinderella dress. When she got to the store she saw lots of dresses so she tried the first on. It was green, one of Addie's favorite colors. She didn’t like it one bit. So she tired on a pink dress, another one of Addie's favorite colors. This one was worse. Then she tried on a purple one, another one of Addie's favorite colors. This one was the best out of all of them so far. So she took the dress off and held it in her hand so no one else could take it. Then right there in front of her was the reddest, prettiest, dress ever to be made. She liked it so she did a little dance! But she was not done. She had the red dress in her hand and the purple dress in her hand. She loved both but there could be one in the store that would be prettier than them together. And there she found it, the whitest, prettiest, silkiest dress ever. Along with it came with a perfect tuxedo for Joe. But first Joe would have to ask her to go with him.



Chapter 3: Joe



Well, at school Addie did everything she could to get Joe's attention. She wore a black skirt with a white and black shirt. Then at the end of the school day, she looked in her locker, looking for her dumb old history book. Joe came up to her and taped her shoulder. “Um, hello. Is this your history book, Addie?”



“You know my name?” said Addie, trying to look cool in front of him and taking the book from him.



“Yeah, I know you from my cousin, Lisa. She says she hangs out with you a lot,” said Joe as he took a picture out from his wallet. “This is her.”



“Yeah that’s her,” said Addie, remembering the girl she was talking to a few days ago.



“So there’s something I want to ask you,” said Joe. “Um, do you, um, want, um, um, to, um, go, um, to the, um, dance, um, with, um, me?” said Joe waiting for her answer.



“Um, well, I would love to,” said Addie.



Chapter 4: The Makeup



It was two days before the dance, and it was time for Addie to get some makeup. She was hoping for something that makes her look like a super model. So when she got in the store she saw the perfect kit full of lipstick, eyeliner, eye shadow, and a mirror. She bought the kit.



Chapter 5: Nails



It was one more day before the dance. She had to do her nails. She thought she would get the color black. She told the lady to do that color. The lady did, and it come out perfect. So she had the nails, the makeup, the dress, and the boy!





Chapter 6: The Day



It was the day. It was her fairytale day, the day she would have everything: the boy and the looks! All she had to do was get dressed and go to school until 2:40 then at 6:00 she would have her for her “Ball”. She got dressed in a pink shirt and brown pants. When she got to school everyone was dressed cool. Normally everyone would dress in ugly clothes. But today everyone looked awesome. But where was Joe?



She looked everywhere for him and found him in gym class all sweaty. She waited outside the gym class. Three minutes later he came out.



“Hey, I didn’t see you there,” said Joe.



“Yeah, well, I was waiting here for about two, three minutes,” said Addie. They walked down the hallway together and then Joe turned left.



“I got to go get ready for the dance. I’ll pick you up at 5:30, ok?”



“Ok,” said Addie.





Chapter 7: 4:00



At 4:00 Addie started getting ready for the dance. First she got on her dress, then her makeup, then her hair that looked amazing. Then she was all set. It was 5:28. In one more minute Joe would be coming. Then the doorbell rang, and Addie’s dad, Addie’s little sister Emily, and her mom answered the doorbell. Joe was there waiting and looking great in his brand new tuxedo. He stepped in their house. Addie’s mom asked Joe if he would like something to drink. Joe said yes so she left to get Joe something to drink while Addie’s mom left. Emily got out her dolls and started playing with them. Ten minutes later Addie came down her steps and smiled. So did Joe. Then they left in the night.





Chapter 8: The Dance



At the dance Addie saw all her friends there in amazing dresses. Addie and Joe started dancing and had a wonderful night.



The End



Article posted March 20, 2009 at 01:46 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 99



Article posted March 19, 2009 at 03:23 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 1215

comic 1

comic 2

comic 3



Article posted March 19, 2009 at 03:23 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 1215



Article posted March 13, 2009 at 02:42 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 114

On February 17th a few fans of the movie "Titanic" got to relive that horrible day. They had to dress like they were people back then. They had a choice of watching the movie or lying on the sides of the pool or on beach chairs placed around the area. They got snacks and drinks. The workers tried to allow the customers to feel the way the people felt on the Titanic.



OMG! I would love do to this so much. Too bad it was February 17th. I wonder how much it costs to get in? I would love to do it.



[LINK]

Article posted March 13, 2009 at 02:42 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 114



Article posted March 11, 2009 at 03:30 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 1150

fianl diary entry 1



entry 2



enry 3

Article posted March 11, 2009 at 03:30 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 1150



Article posted March 9, 2009 at 03:24 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 610

I was part of the Medical Team.



Some of responsibilities were to get four peoples’ eyesight and record that and to take peoples’ temperatures and record that.



The most important thing I think I had to do was taking the eyesight and logging that in the booklet I had. But the most difficult thing I had to do was logging all the information in and finding the mean of it.



If I had a chance to go back again, I would change the yelling and screaming I did. I think the Buehler Space Center was really fun, and it taught me a lot of what the real life astronauts would do and how they feel.

Article posted March 9, 2009 at 03:24 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 610



Article posted February 26, 2009 at 07:11 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 59

I would like to make this story for TapGirl, a very special princess.







Once upon a time in a land far away lived a very pretty princess named Emily. She had always been a good girl as a child but she grew up to be a nasty teenager. She was mean to everyone: her mom, her dad, and her little brother.



One day she was out on her walk in the woods. She was a nasty princess, but she loved the woods so much. As she was walking she bumped into someone.



Wwatch where you're going poor one,” said princess Emily.



”Well, my bad,” said a fine young man named Joseph.



Well, they kept on talking but every word Joseph said was like no words to her at all. She was not looking at his face but to her looking at him was like looking in his heart and loving every beat.



She returned home as she dreamed about him. She went to tell her father the good news about finding the one she liked. When she told him he said, ”Joseph? Joseph James?” spiting out his water.



”Yes, fat father” said Emily.



”No, no, Dear Emily, you may not see this Joseph again.”



”Well, why not?” Emily said getting sad. (She thought ever since she was two she could get away with everything by getting sad.)



”Well. . .well. . .because his uncle is a potty mouth to this kingdom.”



”Well, okay father" said Emily. But she was not giving up. She loved him and to her, her love was strong and hard.



The next day she went to the woods to try to find the Joseph she liked but no one was there. She went farther and farther into the woods when she saw a giant, giant, giant castle. She knocked on the door. There there was the handsome Joseph standing in the door.



”Oh, hello little girl. Are you looking for your mommy?” said Joseph trying to be funny.



”Well, no, I am not looking for my mother,”said Emily. ”But I did come here for a question if I may ask you.”



"Alright then, ask it my dear” said Joseph.'



”Alright then, I want to know if you would like to go to the ball with me” said Emily, hoping that Joseph would say yes.



”Um. . .well. . .um. . .well. . .um. . .um. . .um. . .um. . .um. . .” said Joseph.



”OK, I understand. Sorry for the bother” said Emily starting to walk down the steps.



”Well, I wanted to say that I would love to ”said Joseph.



”Great!” said Emily as she walked away back into the woods. ”Pick me up at 7:00, OK?”



So Emily got ready. First she started with her outfit. Then she got her hair done. Then the most important thing of all, the makeup. And at the end she had a pink dress with white and yellow laces around the front and pink cheeks with light pink lip gloss. She looked like the prettiest girl in the world and in one minute she would see her prince.

Article posted February 26, 2009 at 07:11 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 59



Article posted February 23, 2009 at 03:25 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 116

A dog named Lisha is a nine year old with a big heart. Lisha doesn’t have pups of her own. But she is a mother to different kinds of animals like kittens and a porcupine and even a baby hippo. Right now she is a mother to three one-month old tiger cubs.



I think it's so cool that a dog would do that. I love dogs.

Article posted February 23, 2009 at 03:25 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 116



Article posted February 4, 2009 at 04:11 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 52

by Miranda Cosgrove

Sung by RockGirl (Click on "Play podcast" button below.)



Summer love isn't meant to be and it's only fantasy that's what everyone's telling me, stay my baby

Even know it's a little rushed let me know that you'll keep in touch

If you don't it will hurt too much, stay my baby

Oh-oh-oh-oh tell me right now oh-oh-oh-oh how it's going down



Everything will be ok, everything will be alright

I know that it will go my way if you stay my baby

I'm never gonna give you up I'm never gonna have enough

So now 'til forever stay my baby



Now that I've gone back to school all I did was think of you

Sitting up here in my room, going crazy

But then you call, gets me through it all

Everytime I hear you say, stay my baby



Everything will be ok, everything will be alright

I know that it will go my way if you stay my baby

I'm never gonna give you up I'm never gonna have enough

So now 'til forever stay my baby

(stay my baby)



Stay my baby, stay my baby, stay my baby, stay my baby



Tell me right now oh-oh-oh-oh how it's going down

Everything will be ok everything will be alright

I know that it will go my way if you stay my baby

I'm never gonna give you up I'm never gonna have enough

So now 'til forever stay my baby



Stay my baby stay my baby stay my baby stay my baby

I'm never gonna give you up I'm never gonna have enough

So now 'til forever stay my baby

Stay my baby

Podcast Play
Podcast Download

Article posted February 4, 2009 at 04:11 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 52



Article posted February 2, 2009 at 03:20 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 95

The Super Bowl is back! Over 94 million will watch the Super Bowl! These Super Bowl parties are going to be better than the New Year's Eve parties! Here are some food and drinks people will bring:



Pounds of Potato and Tortilla chips

Pounds of Popcorn

Soda

Crackers

Pizza



Go Super Bowl! I love pizza, soda, crackers, and popcorn. My dad is going to make me watch it with him.

Article posted February 2, 2009 at 03:20 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 95



Article posted January 27, 2009 at 03:59 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 56

Lyrics by Taylor Swift

Audio by NickJonasLuver and RockGirl



We were both young when I first saw you.

I close my eyes and the flashback starts:

I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.



See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.

See you make your way through the crowd

and say hello;



Little did I know

That you were Romeo; you were throwing pebbles,

And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet."

And I was crying on the staircase,

begging you, 'Please, don't go.'



And I said,

"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.

I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'



So I sneak out to the garden to see you.

We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew.

So close your eyes; escape this town for a little while.

'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter,

And my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet,"

But you were everything to me; I was begging you, 'Please, don't go,'



And I said,

"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.

I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'



Romeo save me; they're tryin' to tell me how to feel.

This love is difficult, but it's real.

Don't be afraid; we'll make it out of this mess.

It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'



Oh.



I got tired of waiting,

Wondering if you were ever comin' around.

My faith in you was fading

When I met you on the outskirts of town.



And I said,

"Romeo save me - I've been feeling so alone.

I keep waiting for you but you never come.

Is this in my head? I don't know what to think-"



He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,

"Marry me, Juliet. you'll never have to be alone.

I love you and that's all I really know.

I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress;

It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'



Oh, oh.



We were both young when I first saw you...

Podcast Play
Podcast Download

Article posted January 27, 2009 at 03:59 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 56



Article posted January 22, 2009 at 03:25 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 45

[Editor's note: Lyrics by Sarah Bareilles. Sung by RockGirl and NickJonasLuver. Click the "play podcast link" at the end of the lyrics to hear them.}



Head underwater

And they tell me

To breathe easy for a while

Breathing gets harder, even I know that

Made room for me;

It's too soon to see

If I'm happy in your hands

I'm unusually hard to hold on to



Blank stares at blank pages

No easy way to say this

You mean well, but you make this hard on me



I'm not gonna write you a love song

'Cause you asked for it

'Cause you need one,

You see



I'm not gonna write you

A love song

'Cause you tell me it's

Make or breaking this

If you're on your way



I'm not gonna write you to

Stay

If all you have is leavin',

I'ma need a better reason

To write you

A love song

Today

Today, Yeah



I learned the hard way

That they all say

Things you want to hear



My heavy heart sinks deep down under

You and your twisted words,

Your help just hurts

You are not what I thought you were

Hello to high and dry



Convince me to please you

Make me think that I need this too

I'm trying to let you hear me as I am



I'm not gonna write you a love song

'Cause you asked for it

'Cause you need one,

You see



I'm not gonna write you

A love song

'Cause you tell me it's

Make or breaking this

If you're on your way



I'm not gonna write you to

Stay

If all you have is leavin',

I'ma need a better reason

To write you

A love song

Today



Promise me that you'll leave the light on

To help me see

With daylight, my guide, gone

'Cause I believe there's a way you can love me

Because I say

I'm not gonna write you a love song

'Cause you asked for it

'Cause you need one,

You see



I'm not gonna write you

A love song

'Cause you tell me it's

Make or breaking this

Is that why you wanted a love song?

'Cause you asked for it?

'Cause you need one?

You see



I'm not gonna write you a love song

'Cause you tell me it's

Make or break in this

Or you're on your way

I'm not gonna write you

To stay



If your heart is nowhere in it

I don't want it for a minute

Babe, I'll walk the seven seas when I believe that

There's a reason to write you

A love song

Today




Podcast Play
Podcast Download

Article posted January 22, 2009 at 03:25 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 45



Article posted January 21, 2009 at 07:53 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 609

I have a dream

Article posted January 21, 2009 at 07:53 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 609



Article posted January 16, 2009 at 03:23 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 93

A lady named Karen Ferrier loves Dalmatians. She started loving Dalmatians at the age 17. She has dozens of cuddly animals, clothing, jewelry, ornaments, puzzles, and even roller blades and candles, mugs, magnets, and toilet paper with spots. She also has spots on her sunglasses, shoes, hats, and jacket! She has over 3,000 pieces with spots. And to top it off, she bought a Dalmatian puppy named Ditto.



I think it is kind of weird a grown lady has that many things about Dalmatians. But I guess if you love something so much it's okay.



[LINK]



Article posted January 16, 2009 at 03:23 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 93



Article posted January 13, 2009 at 03:05 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 85

human body

Article posted January 13, 2009 at 03:05 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 85



Article posted December 17, 2008 at 03:45 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 65

A 30 year old named David Conclaves came up with an idea. His idea was to make a foldable car. It looks like a motor bike, but it's not. It’s a car. It can only fit one person. It has four wheels, but the wheels are bicycle wheels



I think it’s pretty cool that David Conclaves came up with an idea like that. I can’t wait till I can drive one of those.



[LINK]

Article posted December 17, 2008 at 03:45 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 65



Article posted December 12, 2008 at 03:16 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 95

Editor's note: Click the Click the "play in browser" link below to hear RockGirl98 and Rocer87 sing this!]



It’s a Christmas Day

by RockGirl98 and Rocker87



RockGirl98: It’s December 25. It’s Christmas day. Time for joy and time for cheer.

Rocker87: little ones slake and queer

RockGirl98: only one day of the year

Rocker87: Santa is everywhere. The children are near.

RockGirl98: keeping out the cookies and waiting for their new toys

Rocker87: everyone makes sure they are not naughty

RockGirl98: if they are they get coal

Rocker87: and nobody wants that

RockGirl98: nobody wants that and nobody needs that

Rocker87: want it want it

RockGirl98: need it need it

Rocker87: Santa is coming

RockGirl98: Santa is coming

Both: Santa is Santa is coming

‘Cause wake up wake up it’s Christmas day

Podcast Play
Podcast Download

Article posted December 12, 2008 at 03:16 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 95



Article posted December 11, 2008 at 07:10 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 55

My new name would be: The Awesome Person



Whenever I walked down the hall, everyone would have to bow and wave to me.



I would wear a crown made out of gold and jelwels.



My long, royal robe would be made out of velvet.



There would be a golden throne in the lunch room.

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 07:10 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 55



Article posted December 11, 2008 at 07:07 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 46

Once upon a time, there were three special friends. Their names were Jennifer, Nicole and RockGirl98. One day, they decided to have a picnic at the park.



“Oh, boy, a picnic!” said Nicole. "Let's bring all our favorite foods!”



“Okay, I will bring sandwiches,” said Jennifer.



” I will bring lots of chips” said RockGirl98.



”Mmm-mmm! and I will bring a lot of soda,” said Nicole.”



"I will bring cookies!" said Jennifer.



The next day the friends took their picnic to the park. They spread their blanket under a shady tree with a big trunk. Pretty soon, the weather started to change. The sun disappeared and black clouds rolled in. The air grew cold. Then, all of a sudden there was a loud clap of thunder.



Plop! PLOP! PLOP! wet drops splashed on their heads.



”Oh no! It’s starting to rain!” said Nicole.



”Our picnic will be ruined!”



It was RockGirl98to the rescue! “No, it won’t! I will save the day!” Then, quickly as a flash, RockGirl98 reached into the basket and pulled out an umbrella.



And she saved the day.

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 07:07 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 46



Article posted December 11, 2008 at 07:02 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 64

1: I could tell Erica (my sister) what to do

2: Order pizza when I want

3: I would paint the walls orange

4: Get a pet rat

5: Wake up when I want

6: Eat what I want

7: noone would go to sleep

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 07:02 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 64



Article posted December 11, 2008 at 07:00 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 47

My mothers name is: Dorothy

Three words that describe her are: funny, stort and sleepy

My fathers name is: David

Three words that describe him are: bossy, weird and loveable

Other people in my family are: Erica (sister)

The thing I like about my family is: they seem to enjoy me

One thing I don’t like about my family is: I am not the boss of them.

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 07:00 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 47



Article posted December 11, 2008 at 06:57 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 57

1: Jennifer

2: Nickjonaslover

3: Kim

4: Tap girl

5: Nicole P.

6: Cheergirl98)

7: Flowergirl

8: Musicgirl

9: Famousstar30000

10: Patrica

11: Shorty11

12: Andero

13: Evelyn

14: Mets1

15: Lydia

16: Chloe

17: Luigi2Power

18: Caitlin

19: Laura

20: Heather

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 06:57 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 57



Article posted December 11, 2008 at 06:53 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 62

Name: Joseph Adam Jonas

Nick name: Danger because he is crazy

Best friends: Amelia

As a child he was: funnymazing

Brothers: Kevin, Frankie and Nick

First car: can’t drive yet

First cd ever brought: Britney Spears

First theme park ever visted: Six Flags

First movie: Homeward Bound

First concert: Kenny G.

Best subject: math because he likes to challenge himself

Best teacher: John Taylor

Do you find math easy or hard: hard

Do you like history: no, I love it.



The End

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 06:53 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 62



Article posted December 11, 2008 at 02:24 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 60

1: Barack Obama

2: Abraham Lincoln

3: George Washington

4: John Kennedy

5: Theodore Roosevelt

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 02:24 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 60



Article posted December 11, 2008 at 02:19 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 57

Hey, it's Rockgirl98 here. I have a sister and no brothers. I have a mom and a dad. I used to have a turtle named Sofia but she died so now I have another turtle named Santos and a 2 fish named Layla and Cody. My sister’s name is Erica and my moms name is Dorothy and my daddy’s name is David.



Well, got to go.

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 02:19 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 57



Article posted December 8, 2008 at 03:23 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 44

One day there lived a girl named Ashley. She was going to start pre-school the next day. So her mom wanted to take here to the playground to meet other kids that were going to pre-school too.



They were driving and they were going around the corner and right when they turned that corner Ashley's eyes got so wide she started jumping in her car seat and yelling. At first Ashley’s mother was mad with all the noise but when she turned around and saw Ashley's face she knew Ashley was not mad at all.



The End

Article posted December 8, 2008 at 03:23 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 44



Article posted December 8, 2008 at 03:19 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 54

rock girl 98 picture

Article posted December 8, 2008 at 03:19 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 54



Article posted December 5, 2008 at 03:27 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 75

A dog named Zoe has a big problem. She is deaf. Her owner had gotten so frustrated with Zoe she returned her to the shelter. Luckily, at the shelter she had help from the workers to learn sign language. It took a while for Zoe to learn the face expressions. Then when she learned the face expressions, she learned how to sit, stand, kiss, dance, and lie down. Now that she knows how to communicate with others, the workers are working on getting her a permanent home.



I think that it’s amazing how Zoe can do this. It was so nice for the workers to help Zoe with her sign language. I’m so glad that Zoe can now communicate with others.



[LINK]

Article posted December 5, 2008 at 03:27 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 75



Article posted December 5, 2008 at 03:21 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 62

One day a club was having a meeting.



“OK everyone, tonight will be the camping trip,” said the club captain, Jessica.



“Yay!”said the other club members.



“Where will it be, captian?” said Ashley.



“In the Bayside Camp Place.”



“Yay,” said the club members again.







On the camping trip



“We are here,” said Jessica. She was trying to get everyone in the camping mood.



“This is so cool,” said Christina. She always said cool.



“Yay,”went the club members. They always yelled about everything fun.







Setting up



“OK, this is a great place to set up captain,” said Ashley.



”Yes, it is Ashley,” said Rebecca. ”Right, captain?”



“Yes,” said Jessica. And so they started unpacking.



They heard a noise



“Captain, what is that noise?” said Rebecca getting worried.



”Yeah, captain, what is that noise?” said Ashley getting worried too.



“I don’t know,” said Jessica getting worried too. “Maybe we should go look in the woods and what it is.”



Yeah,” said the other club members.





In the woods.



“Girls, this is so not cool,” said Christina. That was the first time they heard Christina add a not in front of cool.







Later in the woods



The girls were talking. “Girls, I think we went in a circle.”







A second later



Jessica was now all alone “Girls, where are you? Rebbcca?! Ashley?! Christina?! Everyone!?” screamed Jessica.



Here they come



“Hi!” yelled the other club members as they jumped out from behind trees.



And so that was the day the camping trip went on







The End

Article posted December 5, 2008 at 03:21 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 62



Article posted December 3, 2008 at 10:07 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 68

1 Joe Jonas

2 Selena Gomez

3 miley Cyrus

4 nick Jonas

5 Ashley Tisdale

4 Nick Jonas

5 Ashley tisdale

Article posted December 3, 2008 at 10:07 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 68



Article posted December 3, 2008 at 09:55 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 73

1 kitten

2 birds

3 puppies

4 lion

5 rabbits

Article posted December 3, 2008 at 09:55 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 73



Article posted December 3, 2008 at 12:58 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 56

My top 3 songs:



Selena Gomez, "Tell me something I don’t know"



Everybody tells me that it's so hard to make it

Yet so hard to break it

And there's no way to fake it

Everybody tells me that it's wrong what I'm feeling

I shouldn't believe it

The dreams that I'm dreaming

I hear it everyday

I hear it all the time

I'm never gonna amount to much

But they're never gonna change my mind

OH!



Tell me, Tell me, Tell Me

Something I don't know x3

Tell me, tell me, tell me

Something I don't know x3



How many inches in a mile

What it takes to make you smile

Getcha not to treat me like a child, baby



Tell me, tell me, Tell me

Something I don't know something x3

Tell me, Tell me

something I don't know

Tell me, Tell me

something I don't know



Everybody tells me

I Don't know what I'm doing

This life I'm pursuing

The odds of me loosing

Everybody tells me that it's one in a million

Tell Me Something I Don't Know





More like one in a billion

or one in a zillion

I hear it everyday

I hear it all the time

I'm never gonna amount to anything

But they're never gonna change my mind

OH!



Tell me, tell me, Tell me

something I don't know x3

Tell me, tell me, Tell me

something I don't know x3



How many inches in a mile

What it takes to make you smile

Getcha not to treat me like a child, baby

Tell me, Tell me, Tell me

Something I don't know x3



I'm on my way I know

I'm gonna get there someday

It doesn't help when you say

It won't be easy



Tell me, tell me, Tell me

something I don't know x3

Tell me, tell me, Tell me

something I don't know x3



How many inches in a mile

What it takes to make you smile

Getcha not to treat me like a child, baby



Tell me, Tell me, Tell me

Something I don't know x3





Song 2:

"Love story," Taylor Swift



We were both young when I first saw you

I close my eyes

And the flashback starts

I'm standing there

On a balcony in summer air



See the lights,

See the party,

the ball gowns

I see you make your way through the crowd

You say hello

Little did I know



That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles

And my daddy said stay away from Juliet

And I was crying on the staircase

Begging you please don't go, and I said



Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone

I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

It's a love story baby just say yes



So I sneak out to the garden to see you

We keep quiet cause we're dead if they knew

So close your eyes

Escape this town for a little while



Cause you were Romeo I was a scarlet letter

And my daddy said stay away from Juliet

But you were everything to me

I was begging you please don't go and I said



Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone

Love Story

I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run

You'll be the prince I'll be the princess

It's a love story baby just say yes



Romeo save me, they try to tell me how to feel

This love is difficult, but it's real,

Don't be afraid

We'll make it out of this mess

It's a love story baby just say yes



Oh oh,



I got tired of waiting

Wondering if you were ever coming around

My faith in you was fading

When I met you on the outskirts of town and I said



Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone

I keep waiting for you but you never come

Is this in my head, I don't know what to think

He kneels to the ground and pulled out a ring



And said



Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone

I love you and that's all I really know

I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress

It's a love story baby just say yes



Oh, oh, oh



Oh, oh, oh, oh



Cause we were both young when I first saw you



Song 3: "Imagine," John Lennon



Imagine there's no heaven

It's easy if you try

No hell below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people

Living for today...



Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion too

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace...



You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

Imagine

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will be as one



Imagine no possession

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world...



You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will live as one



That’s my favorite 3 songs.

Article posted December 3, 2008 at 12:58 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 56



Article posted December 1, 2008 at 03:40 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 80

1 green

2 red

3 blue

4 yellow

5 orange

Article posted December 1, 2008 at 03:40 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 80



Article posted December 1, 2008 at 03:38 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 87

Once upon a time lived a boy. You don’t know him, but you see him. And the world will need him.



Ring, ring, ring went the alarm clock as Jimmy Tonlok woke up. He was a normal kid like you and me but he was more than that; he was the luckiest boy in the world. He just didn’t know it yet.



At Shea School



It was 8:00, the start of school. But Jimmy wished it was the end.



“OK, class, today is a pretty day but it’s about to get ugly. I want a 7,000,567 page report. But write it in 3 minutes. If you can’t, you will go in the corner and do 5,000,000,000 pushups,” said Ms.goo.



“But Ms goo,” said Jennifer Mar. As she was about to tell Ms.Goo she can’t do that a crash went through the door.



“Hello, we are looking for Jimmy Tonlok,” said two guys looking like they were from NASA.



“I’m Jimmy Tonlok,” said Jimmy looking at them in a weird way.



“Come with us young man,” said one guys with the name of Mike. As they said that, Jimmy went with them.



At NASA



“Guys, can I ask you a question: Why am I here?” said Jimmy thinking about it.



“Well, you are here because there is a project we need to get done,” said another guy named Carl.



“Well, what’s the project?” asked Jimmy .



“Well, the project is going to space and finding a space theme.



On the space ship



“Ok guys I’m set and sitting,” said Jimmy .



”Ok, the ship will leave in 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 bye” said another guy named David.



“Ok, bye,” said Jimmy .



In space



“Ok, finding something in space can’t be too hard,” said Jimmy as he started to look around.



Meeting a new friend



One second later Jimmy heard something, something weird. And he saw something, something weird.



“Shhhh, shhh, who are you?” said a girl. She was an alien princess.



“I’m Jimmy,” said Jimmy talking in a really slow voice.



“Well, hello, my name is Skylar ,” said Skylar learning how Jimmy spoke.



“Well, Skylar, how would you like to come to earth with me?” said Jimmy hoping that she would. To Jimmy she was the prettiest girl he had ever met. Sure she had green skin, but she had the prettiest eyes and smile.



At planet earth



At planet earth Jimmy and Skylar were at NASA. “Hey, guys, look what I found,” said Jimmy walking out of the space ship. Then second to walk out was Skylar. “Oh, my Jimmy, do you know what you just did,” said another guy with the name of Andrew.



“I brought back an alien, right?” said Jimmy feeling happy.



“Yeah,” said Andrew as he fell to the ground.



Getting back



Back on Skylar’s home planet



”Goodbye,” said Jimmy.



“Goodbye,” said Skylar.



As Skylar walked away Jimmy started to cry. Then Skylar turned around and said, “I will never forget you.”



The End

Article posted December 1, 2008 at 03:38 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 87



Article posted November 19, 2008 at 03:35 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 614

People have settled in a wide variety of places around the world. Wherever people have settled, different thing have happened. In this essay I will identify the geographic features of how people live in those areas.



In Alaska children stay inside because it is cold. In Alaska people get frostbite. The kids have to wear heavy clothes. In Japan buildings sometimes are two stories high because of earthquakes. This way it is easy to get out of two story buildings.



Therefore you can see the geographic features of how people live. Can’t we have a geographic feature near us?

Article posted November 19, 2008 at 03:35 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 614



Article posted November 19, 2008 at 02:41 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 624

Favorite class- writing, reading

Least favorite class- science

Worst smell at school- girl’s bathroom

Best smell- the hand soap

Best taste-the water

Favorite cafeteria meal- chicken patty

Best prank ever played- loosened some bolts on the chair and someone fell in 2nd grade

Best time in gym-playing dodge ball

Best felid trip- In 3rd grade I took a field trip to Massachusetts

Meanest thing- been hit in the head with the tennis racket

Best memory- getting a pet in grade 1

Favorite teacher- Mrs.Dellacava in 2nd grade

Article posted November 19, 2008 at 02:41 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 624



Article posted October 31, 2008 at 02:59 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 655

Heath Care



Barack Obama wants to lower heath care. He wants to simplify the paper work. He would like large business to help pay for employee heath care. He wants to make insurance companies spend more on heath care.



John McCain wants to make heath care more affordable. He wants to fund more federal research on the plan for heath care.



I think that Barack Obama is right to lower heath care and make it more affordable for people.



I think that John McCain is right to make federal research on it.



Education



John McCain believes that schools should be part of the education plan. He thinks that parents should be allowed to pick which schools their children should go to.



Barack Obama believes every child should have education. He helped create the early learning program for poor people. He would make science and math top educational priorities.



I think that John McCain is right to believe that schools should be part of the education plan.



I think Barack Obama is right to believe that every child should have education.



Jobs and the Economy



John McCain wants to keep tax rates low for everyone. He also wants to cut back on wasteful government spending.



Barack Obama raised the minimum wage to help workers pay for a better cost of living. He wants to work to keep local business successful.



I think that John McCain is right to keep tax rates low for everyone.



I think that Barack Obama is right to raise the wage to help workers pay for a better cost of living.







I would vote for Barack Obama because I feel heath care is really important to me and he wants to lower the cost of it.



I would like him to think about what he would do about global warming.

Article posted October 31, 2008 at 02:59 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 655



Article posted October 20, 2008 at 04:05 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 113

Both Disneyland and Disneyworld turned spooky at night. It was called the "not so scary trick or treat party." The parties begin at 7:30 p.m. but on weekends it starts at 6:00. Some people dressed in costumes but some people came in clothes. The party started with a giant glowing Mickey.







I think that sounds cool. I would have loved to have seen it. I would have dressed in a costume. It would be awesome to see all of it. Too bad I did not.

Article posted October 20, 2008 at 04:05 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 113



Article posted October 3, 2008 at 03:20 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 105

A Topsy-Turvy House



Two men on a northern German island built everything upside down. The roof is on the ground. And the floor is on the roof. All the furniture has been upside down too. Two Polish men who said they wanted something cool got it. They hope to make it a museum.



I find that really cool too. I think it would make me dizzy. It would be really cool to walk on the roof. I think they did an amazing job on it, and hopefully it will be in a museum. I would love to see it.



[LINK]





Article posted October 3, 2008 at 03:20 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 105



Article posted September 26, 2008 at 03:27 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 615

At the pet shelter I would see a lot of animals. I would see dogs, cats, birds and rabbits. I would want to take home a kitten. I think it would make a way better pet than a bird. My kitten would have light orange strips with very light blonde strips. The eye color would be dark green. The dogs would be all black, birds would be yellow, and the rabbits would be white with gray spots. The reason why I would take home a kitten is because I like to play with them. You can’t really play with bids or rabbits that much. But if I didn’t get the chance to get a kitten I would get a puppy. I would name my kitten Henry. But if it was a girl I would name her Katy.



The end

Article posted September 26, 2008 at 03:27 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 615



Article posted September 25, 2008 at 07:07 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 132

Zoos adopt Kera as the newest gorilla. They were a little worried about how she would fit in. However, they needn't have worried - In two weeks, Kera has not only adjusted, but judging from the pictures seems to have made herself quite at home and even found a surrogate mom in her keeper, 22-year old Emily Pugh. As Kera grew older, the nursery knew they had to find a permanent home for Kera. Kera's keeper flew to London and stayed with her for a few days, but said that Kera did not need much help. Though it has only been a few weeks, Kera is starting to interact with her new family, which includes Jock



I think that the story is really cool about Kera.I don’t think that Kera will be the newest gorilla for long.



[LINK]

Article posted September 25, 2008 at 07:07 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 132



Article posted September 19, 2008 at 02:49 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 3506

A man named John Peterson made his two kids a tree house. It is a two story tree house. Instead of a rope ladder it has a spiral staircase. John said he got a little carried away with the tree house. But he said it was worth it, and the two kids love it. They say it is so much fun.



I think John did a great job. He must have worked really hard on it. I can’t believe it is a two story tree house.



[LINK]

Article posted September 19, 2008 at 02:49 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 3506



Article posted September 18, 2008 at 02:41 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 574

rockgirlamerica is

Article posted September 18, 2008 at 02:41 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 574



Article posted September 17, 2008 at 03:15 PM GMT0 • comment (7) • Reads 2764

Once upon a time lived a 23 year old princess named Jennta Ellen. She lived in the land Nark. Her mother and father had given her the whole day to find a prince, by that night. See, in Nark if you are a princess you are a queen at age 24. But Jenna was turning 24 in 7 hours, at 9:00 that night.



“Knock, Knock, Eelier in the house,” said Eelier.



“Oh, Hi, Eelier, Ashley, and hey, Alex and Briana,” said Jennta.



“Hey,” said Alex.



“Come on girls, let's go find my prince," said Jennta.



And so Alex, Eelier, Ashley Brianna and Jennta set out to find a prince.





In the woods.



“Can I ask you girls a little question?” said Ashley.



“What?” said Alex.



“Is this the part of the woods that the dragon lives in?” said Ashley



“Oh, snap! You're right Ashley,” said Eelier.



“Run!” said Alex.



And so they ran. But all their yelling woke the dragon.



Just as Jennta was about to get eaten. . .



“I will save you” said Joe Jonas as he killed the dragon.



And so that was how the princess was saved.

Article posted September 17, 2008 at 03:15 PM GMT0 • comment (7) • Reads 2764



Previous Entries All Entries       All Titles

About the Blogger

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!

Latest 10 Comments
Login
Copyright (c) 2014 by RockGirl98 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister