Copyright (c) 2014 by RockGirl98 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RockGirl98 -- Blogmeister

RockGirl98

2009

by RockGirl98

teacher: Gordon Brune

Letter to my 12th grade self (A) 06/26/09
Constitution Works (A) 06/26/09
He’s everyone’s hero! (A) 06/24/09
Do you like? (WP) 06/10/09
Which artist or artists do you like best? (WP) 06/10/09
Ewwww! This town looks bad! (A) 06/10/09
Do much do you like the Twighlight series? (WP) 06/08/09
What is your favorite color? (WP) 06/08/09
Always her (WP) 06/04/09
An Unusual Friendship (N) 05/29/09
Miley Cyrus now at Madame Tussauds (WP) 05/19/09
Miley Cyrus to write her memoirs (N) 05/15/09
World Laughter Day (N) 05/15/09
Talent Show (WP) 05/12/09
Best friends forever (WP) 05/07/09
Tell Me (WP, Video) 05/07/09
Celebrity (WP) 05/04/09
Malia and Sasha's First 100 Days in the White House (N) 05/01/09
The dream house (WP) 04/27/09
Tiny, tiny dog (N) 04/17/09
Lets get crazy (WP, Audio) 04/15/09
Break my heart (WP, Audio) 04/15/09
This is me (WP, Audio) 04/15/09
Dance, dance, dance at the square dance (A) 04/03/09
A Unique Dream House (N) 03/27/09
D.A.R.E Report (A) 03/25/09
The Life of Addie Singer, Story 1: The Dance (WP) 03/19/09
Wimpy Kid Comic Contest (A) 03/19/09
Re-living the Titanic Experience (N) 03/13/09
Final Pioneer Diary Entry (A) 03/11/09
Return to the Moon (A) 03/09/09
Princess (WP) 02/26/09
Happy Valentine's Day (N) 02/23/09
Stay my baby, by Miranda Cosgrove (WP, Audio) 02/04/09
Super Bowl (N) 02/02/09
Love story, by Taylor Swift (WP, Audio) 01/27/09
Love Song (WP, audio) 01/22/09
I have a dream (A) 01/21/09
Crazy lady (N) 01/16/09
Is it bad to have a nose bleed? (A) 01/13/09
Foldable car (N) 12/17/08
It’s a Christmas Day (WP, Audio) 12/12/08
If I ruled the school (WP) 12/11/08
Friends on a picnic (WP) 12/11/08
If I were the boss of my house (WP) 12/11/08
Rockgirl98’s family facts (WP) 12/11/08
Friends of the week, week 1 (WP) 12/11/08
All about my favorite celebrity (WP) 12/11/08
Top 5 presidents (WP) 12/10/08
All about my family (WP) 12/10/08
The face (WP) 12/08/08
Rockgirl98 Picture (WP) 12/08/08
Deaf Dalmatian (N) 12/05/08
One day on a camping trip (WP) 12/05/08
Top 5 favorite celebrities (WP) 12/03/08
Top 5 favorite animals (WP) 12/03/08
Favorite 3 songs (WP) 12/02/08
Top 5 favorite colors (WP) 12/01/08
The friend from another planet (WP) 12/01/08
Geographic Features (A) 11/19/08
School Report (A) 11/19/08
Obama vs. McCain (A) 10/31/08
The Happiest Place on Earth Turns Spooooky! (N) 10/20/08
A topsy turvy house (N) 10/03/08
I want a kitten (A) 09/26/08
Kera the Gorilla Finds a New Home (N) 09/25/08
You Call This A Tree House? (N) 09/19/08
America Is. . . (A) 09/17/08
The Day the Princess Was Saved (WP) 09/17/08

Title: ERB (A) (01/28/09)

Article posted September 26, 2008 at 03:27 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 462

At the pet shelter I would see a lot of animals. I would see dogs, cats, birds and rabbits. I would want to take home a kitten. I think it would make a way better pet than a bird. My kitten would have light orange strips with very light blonde strips. The eye color would be dark green. The dogs would be all black, birds would be yellow, and the rabbits would be white with gray spots. The reason why I would take home a kitten is because I like to play with them. You can’t really play with bids or rabbits that much. But if I didn’t get the chance to get a kitten I would get a puppy. I would name my kitten Henry. But if it was a girl I would name her Katy.

The end

Article posted October 3, 2008 at 03:42 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 65

Today is Friday and my mom and dad finally are letting me have a pet. I was so happy because I always wanted a pet. So we headed out to visit a local pet shelter.

When we got inside I saw a lot of animals. First we went in to see the cats. I saw a brown cat, a black cat, and a white cat. Then we went to the rabbits. There were black, brown, and white rabbits. Then we finally went to the dogs. I saw a brown boxer, black moltes, gewaw, and a white French poty and even more amimals.

When I saw the dogs, my eyes went right to the brown boxer. I knew I had to have it. It cost $28.00 and we had $30.99 so we could buy it. I was so happy, so was the dog because it was getting adopted. We took it to a room for its shots. Then he was done. We named it Max. It was a boy. I was glad because we didn’t have to bring it to the doctor everyday to see what was going on.

My mom asked me why I didn’t pick any of the other animals. I told her because a dog is playful, it likes to catch, and it is fun to train. I didn’t pick any of the other animals because you can’t train or take them for a walk. Pets like lizards, snakes, rabbits, parrots, and hamsters don't do anything. They just sit there and do not do anything. I wanted a pet that is playful. You can also brush and bath a dog. So that’s why I picked a dog.

We bought it and took it home. I think we are going to get along well and we will have a great time together.

Article posted September 25, 2008 at 03:21 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 57

YES! My parents were finally letting me get a pet. I didn’t know what pet I wanted, but I knew I was not getting a fish. They're boring. You buy them, feed them, but you can’t play with a fish. So I knew I was not getting a fish. Like I said, fish are boring. You also can't rub its stomach or play fetch with a fish. I was so excited that I was getting a new pet. My parents were taking me today! But the only thing that was sad for me was that I couldn’t get a dog because I was allergic. {But only a little} I was thinking about maybe a cat. When we got in the car I was thinking about what pet I would want to get.

When I was there I raced out of the car and into the shelter. I was that excited. When I got into the shelter I could hear dogs in the back barking. It seemed like they were saying "take me home with you." I looked all around. I saw cages with hamsters, snakes, bunnies, and, of course, fish. I could cross that off my list!

A lady came to us and said “Welcome to the New York Pet Shelter. What animal would you like to adopt?”

“We don’t know,” my parents said. The lady told us all the pets. There were a lot. So the lady gave us a little tour of the shelter. I took a close look at all the animals. Next she brought us into a room of kittens. The lady said there were some cages with kittens in the back. When she came back she was holding a kitten in her hand. She was black, white, and brown. The lady said she loves to play and sleep with you. I wanted her, and I named her Belle.

She is so cute. And a kitten is WAY better than a fish. Well, I think so. That’s why I got a cat!

Article posted September 25, 2008 at 02:59 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 56

Yes! My parents have finally let me get a new pet. I am so excited. I am thinking about getting a dog because if I get a dog I don’t have to worry about cleaning a tank.

I finally arrive at the animal shelter. It is like a dream come true. There are snakes, crabs, fish, snails, turtles, lizards, cats, dogs, and the animal shelter's manager. I keep looking around the room, and I set my eyes on the most wonderful dog in the animal shelter. It is a golden retriever. It had the shiniest fur, and it looked at me the way I looked at it.

The animal shelter's manager comes over to us and asks what we want. I go over and point to it. I try to say that I want it, but nothing comes out. I am speechless. The guy says, “Ok, she is $50, and her food is $10.” My parents look at each other. At the same time they say, “Ok, we’ll buy it.” Finally I will have the dog of my dreams.

When we are walking home, my mom is going over how I have to feed it, brush it, and walk it. Also on the way home we see the most wonderful flower. It is a rose, so of course we name the dog Rose.

Article posted October 6, 2008 at 03:37 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 73

I walked in the pet store. There were so many pets: rids,dogs,fish,cats,

hamsters! I didn't know what to choose!

Then I saw a bunny. I like bunnies because there cute, furry, they hoop, and they're funny.

Article posted October 15, 2008 at 03:10 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 58

My parents finally decided that I could get a new pet for my birthday. They said that I can get a small pet because if I got a big pet I could not fit anywhere because it is so big.

So I went to the shelter. There were so many pets that there was another pet shelter right next to it. When I walked inside it felt like I was in a zoo. When I saw all those pets I felt bad because there were too many pets that did not have any homes. There were frogs, dogs, cats, birds, and all of the animals that are small. My dad said that if I get a dog or cat we could train it and it would behave. I also saw a lot of different kinds of turtles and snakes, ginuea pigs, and crabs. That was a lot of animals, but there was even more silly things than that. But I am not going to name them because there were too many of the silly animals, and I had to pick a small one. When I saw all of those dogs and cats I was dizzy because there were so many.

Then I saw a dog, and it looked like a Chihuahua because it was small. I told my dad if I can get a Chihuahua. He said that I can get a small pet. He thought that a Chihuahua was supposed to be a big dog not a small dog. I told him that a Chihuahua was a small dog and it barley makes noise. He said okay. Then we took it, and it looked like my cousin's dog.

For my birthday party, he went up to me and said, "Do you like your present?" Then he said that the present was the Chihuahua. He told me how he did it. He said that he knew that I wanted a Chihuahua. He had two dogs and one of the dogs was a Chihuahua. Since it was my birthday party he put the dog in the shelter and told the lady that no one could take this dog except this boy. He gave the woman a picture of me. He knew I was going to take the Chihuahua so when we took it he went back to the shelter, went to my house, and saw if I had the dog. He knew I had the dog.

The other dog he had was a girl and it was seven years old. She was pregnant and she had six puppies. He gave one to my sister, and it stared the cycle again.

Article posted September 25, 2008 at 02:52 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 65

Today, I went to the pet store. I saw Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds, Poodles, Terriors, Mugs, and Chihuahuas. I chose a female Mug. I named her, Mugsy. Mugsy was the cutest Mug in the store. All the other dogs are mean! My other dog, Blackie, would bark at anything. He moved away.

I know Mugsy will be the exact opposite. She will be such an obedient puppy. She would worry if someone is injured. The store clerks would sell her for a low price! Mugsy would be willing to make sacrifices. I wouldn’t even have to walk her on a leash! She will be unagressive. Mugsy won't show her teeth once.

This truly means a lot to me. For me, Mugsy will be the best dog in the world!

Article posted October 3, 2008 at 03:29 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 60

Wow, I can’t believe I am getting a new pet! When I went to the shelter, I saw dogs, cats, birds, fish, and endangered animals. I looked all around to see which one I wanted.

First, I looked at the fish. Fish don’t really do anything. They just swim around and you feed it. I don’t really want a fish.

Second, I looked at the birds. Birds are nice to have once in a while because they chirp and fly. But you can’t really do anything with them. I don’t really want a bird either.

Dogs are fun to play with. They can roll over, sometimes swim, and go to the park. Sometimes I don’t really want one, though.

The last animal on my mind are the endangered animals such as a lizard. They are pretty cool to have as a pet. You get to know what they eat, what they can do, and nobody really has one.

If you pick an endangered animal (such as a lizard), they would be protected, loved, and you would also be saving it from being killed.

Now I have made a decision of getting an endangered animal which was going to be killed. Now that I had saved a life, I feel good and happy.

Article posted September 25, 2008 at 02:52 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 58

The pets I see are a fish, dog, snake, bird and a hamster. The pet I would take home is a dog.

One example why is that you can take a dog in a car and when you go on a bump the dog doesn’t get scared. Not like a cat. If you go on a bump the cat will get scared and start scratching you.

Another example why I would take a dog home is that if you take a goldfish in the car and go on a bump the fish might fall out and die.

Another example is that if I get a cat as a pet all it's going to do is play with yarn and play with fake mice. Not like a dog. It likes to play with you and would rather play with you instead of a chew toy.

Another example is that if you take a bird outside it might fly away. A frog or a snake might slither away or the frog might hop away.

Article posted October 15, 2008 at 03:08 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 81

I got out of bed at 7:00 am because today was the day I was going to the local pet shelter!

When we got there, dad stopped the car and I quickly ran outside and into the local pet shelter. I couldn’t believe my eyes! I saw all kinds of pets. I saw parrots, cats, dogs, iguanas, snakes, turtles, rabbits, hamsters, guineapigs, gerbils, and fish. I didn’t know what pet to pick. It took me 30 minutes to choose, but I finally made up my mind. I chose a dog.

I told my parents that I wanted a dog but they said to keep looking and I might find a better pet than a dog. So I kept looking for about 3 minutes, and I told them again that I wanted a dog. They said, “What kind of dog do you want?” So I looked at what kind of dogs they had. I saw, Huskies, German Shepards, Chihuahuas, a Bulldog, a Rotwiler, and a wiener dog! But I chose a Chihuahua. My mom asked me why I didn’t pick one of the other dogs. I told her that I didn’t pick one of the others because they're too big and not the wiener dog because I don’t like them.

After that we went home with our new pet. I was wondering what to name her so I decided to name her Chloe. When we entered our house I gave Chloe food and water. Believe it or not, she ate the whole thing like in 4 maybe 5 minutes. We served her again, and she ate the whole thing too.

So me and my mom went to the pet store and bought more food for Chloe. When we got back we didn’t give Chloe any food because you could tell that she was pretty full.

At 9:30 pm I was sleeping. Then I woke up and I saw that Chloe was right next to me. I just said, “Good night” and went back to sleep.

Article posted September 26, 2008 at 10:39 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 72

I’m so glad my parents let me get a pet I’m so happy!

In the pet shelter I saw a lot of animals. I saw Golden Retrievers, Rotwilers, Boxers, one Tea Cup poodle, a black cat, a Siamese cat, brown cats with gray stripes, a black & white cat, a white & brown hamster, ferrts, and one water turtle.

I like the hamster, the turtle, the Tea Cup Poodle, and the Siamese cat. The Turtle is small and cute but it always needs to be in water. I love the hamster but I don’t know anything about them! The Tea Cup Poodle is small, cute, and can travel. The Siamese cat is so cool it looks like it has a mask on its face. I want the Siamese cat because it's so cool and I love cats. The Siamese cat has a black mask over its eyes. It has tan colored fur. Its paws are also black, and it has blue eyes and a long thin black tail.

I chose the Siamese cat because I like the name Siamese, number one. Number two, it's so cool how it walks so gracefuly and dosen’t make a sound. And number three, when you have Chinese writing ink out and paper it will stick its paw in the ink and make a paw print.

I love my Siamese cat and will always take care of it.

Article posted October 6, 2008 at 03:11 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 54

There were all sorts of animals in the pet store. There were dogs with black spots, white dogs, gold dogs, and brown dogs. There were cats, snakes, lizards, turtles, frogs, fish, and more. There were big dogs, small cats, baby frogs, and there wer new born babies.

There were so many animals to chose. But I wanted a dog because you can play with them. They have lots of energy. The dog that I wanted had brown eyes, small, smooth hair, gold, long ears, and it was cute. I wanted a golden retriever.

I was happy.

Article posted September 25, 2008 at 03:20 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 64

When I go to the pet shelter I would see dogs, cats, mice, snakes, fish, genuine pigs, gerbils, lizards, geckos, frogs, parrots, parakeets, and a lot more. When I go there I would pick a dog, but not just any kid of dog. I would pick a chocolate lab, and if they didn’t have that I would pick a Sheltie. The reason I would pick one of those dogs is because they both are guard dogs. So whenever someone comes close to the door they would start barking to warn you. Also I would name my dog Ruffles and buy it a blue collar, a sweater for the winter, slippers, and a Jets Brett Farve jersey.

Article posted October 2, 2008 at 03:01 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 49

I can’t believe it! A new pet! I finally convinced my parents to let me get a new pet! Tomorrow I am going to the animal shelter to pick the animal I want.

Finally it is tomorrow! It felt like it might never come. We get into the car and start driving to the shelter. It feels like forever too. In about twenty minutes we park. It doesn’t smell too good. We can smell the animals inside from the outside. But that will never stop me from getting a pet.

I really want them all but I know that I can’t have all of them. When I step in, I see the most amazing animals ever! The white, brown, and black cat smelled me and the gray cats were meowing like crazy. The back cats looked scary. (No wonder they're unlucky.) There where tons of snakes: green snakes, purple snakes, and my favorite, tan and red spots. There were also frogs: green, tanned and leopard print. There were also gerbils. Ten were pawing on their cages. I saw dogs of all colors, brown, black, white, and golden.

My mom narrowed it down for me. She said that the gerbils reproduce too much. I can’t believe this one! She said that the other snakes ate too much. They are really little snakes! How could they eat that much! I could agree by being in the store that the dogs were too loud and messy. So I could get the big green frog, the brown, black and white cat, and the tan with red spots snake. (It ate the least.)

I liked the cat and it liked me. Well, it seemed it too. It kept licking me. It wasn’t even because I had tuna fish or something. I didn’t eat anything today. I decided that the cat was the one. She was the most loyal and friendly. So I picked the cat.

Now it is time for me to leave. I got an awesome new pet.

The End

Article posted September 26, 2008 at 03:21 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 63

One day my mother let me have a pet. I was so happy! I have always wanted a pet so badly, and now one of my wishes was coming true. We went to the animal shelter and looked around.

I decided to buy a fish. We went to the fish section at the end of the store. How am I supposed to pick from all those fish?!

There were two rooms for fish. In the first room, all of the fish were goldfish. I almost got bored of watching them so I went to the next room.

When I stepped in, I could not believe my eyes. They were just so beautiful! It took about an hour for me to pick the just right fish.

My fish was deep, dark blue. I love the color blue! I asked my mother if I could buy him, and she said, “Yes, why not?!”

We bought some things for him. My mother had to buy a tank. It was so heavy!

My mother told me to buy another fish so that it has a “fish friend.” I decided to buy the same kind of fish as my new, blue fish.

After that, I rode home happily in my mother’s car!

THE END!

Article posted September 25, 2008 at 03:16 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 55

I’m going to an animal shelter in New York City. I am going there to pick out a new pet. Once we got there I saw dogs, cats, fish, snakes, hamsters and guinea pigs. I saw the perfect animal, a baby tabby cat named Samantha. Her last owner abandoned her a year ago when she was two weeks old. I told my dad and my mom that I wanted that baby cat. But I had to promise to take care of her. I promised so we got take her home!

Article posted October 16, 2008 at 03:18 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 58

I think the animals I'd probably see at a pet store would be dogs, cats, frogs, fish, hamsters, mise, ferrets, bunnies, hermit crabs, birds, and lizards. Out of all of those animals I'd probably choose three pets: the dog, cat, and lizard because I love all three of those animals.

I'd probably choose the dog because I already have a dog and they're so fun to play with. My dog Daisy just loves to have fun. I mean, what kind of other dog can play with you in your backyard?! My dog is very, very, talented and that’s why if my parents let me get another dog I'd probably choose another dog. Then all three of us could play tag in my backyard and that would be very fun to play with two dogs.

Dogs are very fun and talented. They always know how to do everything. I mean, sometimes they do things all by themselves. Sometimes you can just sit on the couch and watch TV while your dog is outside in your backyard playing with its toys. If the toy gets stuck on something high, well, that’s no problem if your dog is an expert at climbing. It will be easy for them.

That’s why I want a dog really, really bad.

Article posted October 3, 2008 at 02:51 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 61

I was in the pet shop, and I saw a lot of animals like dogs, snakes, hamters, parrots, iguanas, cats, and rabbits. I asked where the dog section was. They told me on the right, and I saw the only puppy. I asked how much it cost. They told me $100. My mom bought me that same puppy for my birthday. I was so happy that I showed it to my friends. They said what a little cute puppy.

I brought it home because the cat sleeps, parrots talk and talk, and hamsters. . .what can you do with that?! I picked a dog because you can play with him. Other animals don’t play. The dog would be a good friend. It's not a wild animal like some other animals. I like puppies better because you can sleep with him.

Article posted October 16, 2008 at 03:10 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 70

I went to the store with my mom. I saw dogs, cats, fish, hamsters, turtles, lizards, snakes, kitties, and more. I told my mom if I could have a kitty because kitties are small, they don’t make a lot of sound, and they are also cute. But I told my mom that I didn't know yet. I also like dogs because you can play with them, they listen to you, you can trick them, give them a bath, brush their teeth, walk them, you can sleep with them, and a lot more. I also told my mom that I also wanted a fish because fish don’t almost need to do anything. What you need to do is give them food to eat and that's all you need to do.

I told my mom if I could have a dog because I could have fun with my dog. I wanted a dog that had white and black spots. I might take it home. I want to have a small dog that will not grow big because I don’t like when they are big. I want to have a friendly little dog. I told my mom that I want to take this dog with me!

My mom and dad are finely getting me a new pet. I have been asking them since I was 8 years old. Don’t you think that’s along time to wait. Tomorrow we're going to the pet shop to get my pet.

“Mom, dad, are you ready yet? I want to get the best pet!” When we got there it wasn't opened yet. It wasn’t opening until later because they got a new load of animals. We went in an hour later and it was open. We went in to see the animals.

First we saw the rats. My mom was freaked out when we saw them. They where small and had red eyes.

We went to see reptiles. There were turtles, iguanas, snakes, and lizards. My mom liked the turtles more.

Next we went to see the fish. There were these cute clown fish that were chasing each other.

Then we went to see the guinea pigs. There was this cute one that had long hair and was orange and white.

Next we went to see the kittens. They were so cute and cuddly. There was a black, white, orange and white one, too.

But I didn’t want a cat, genie pig, rat, lizards, turtles, snakes, iguanas, or fish.

Then we went to see the puppies. They were so adorable. There was a maltase, french poodle, chihuahua, and boxer. But I didn’t want a puppy.

Then we went to see the birds. We saw parakeets, pitchings, and robins. But I didn’t want a bird either.

Finally we saw the rabbits! There were black, white, and orange ones. I knew it. I wanted the black one. I said, “she’s perfect.” She had long ears and a fluffy tail. Her eyes were blue. Her nose was pink, and she was a baby. I took her home!

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!