Copyright (c) 2014 by Tara Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Tara -- Blogmeister

Mr. Crosby's Alumni Bloggers

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Tara

teacher: Brian Crosby

The interesting thing about being in middle school is that you can have you own locker. Because when I got to middle school I was kind of scared. But I meet my teacher Ms. Poe she was nice. But being in middle school is hard work because if you want to be in sports you have to get your grades up.
When I been in sports I got my grade up. The sport I was in was basketball. When I play basketball one of my grades where going down but when I herd that it was going down I got to work on it and then my grade went back up.
Then after that I was on the cort playing basketball I became the number one basketball player. Because I can make layups and shout my three poiners to. But all my team was good t. So when your in middle school don't think of your self think of others to.
So the interesting about middle school is that you get to have you own locker.
By: Tara

Article posted December 30, 2009 at 05:37 PM • comment • Reads 129 • see all articles