Copyright (c) 2014 by SA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SA -- Blogmeister

Blog for me and Only Me

5D

by SA

teacher: Mrs. B (5)

If you’re reading this you just read it. The strange thing about reading is that when you start you just can’t stop! Once you see the word you just can’t stop reading it! I remember, when I was little I saw words and all I did was ignore them. My reading then was just saying the letters of the word. All I could infer that I read was the “stop” sign. Of course, I knew it said “STOP”. Did you know that you could read with your finger? It’s a little strange. But, you can! People do that when they’re blind. They run their finger along the dots. If you think of it… reading is a lot of work. What you first do is your eyes run along the word. You sound it in your brain and then it runs along to function in the brain. Finally, it tells you what it means. All that work for one word. I think that’s why I don’t read a lot.

Article posted January 29, 2009 at 04:19 AM • comment • Reads 59 • see all articles