Copyright (c) 2014 by marcus g Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
marcus g -- Blogmeister

Gottlieb's Garage

81

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by marcus g

teacher: Mr. D

New Years Resolution
I think new years resolutions are a great way to set credible goals and work hard to reach them. I feel like they are almost like a birthday wish but instead of sitting around wishing for something to happen, you take action and make it happen.

I don’t have any main new years resolutions but here are some things I would like to improve on: Being more open to other people’s ideas, not leaving things to the last minute, being more organized, beating my fears more often than not, be more open to all sorts of people, be more independent, not caring to much of what other people think of me and eat breakfast.

These will all be hard things to do but that is why they are goals and that’s why they’re difficult to reach, but we CAN reach them.

Article posted January 11, 2009 at 12:30 PM • comment • Reads 44 • see all articles

Lets Go Washington Capitals and Philadelphia Eagles!!!