Copyright (c) 2014 by marcus g Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
marcus g -- Blogmeister

Gottlieb's Garage

81

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by marcus g

teacher: Mr. D

Animal farm was a great book, and surprisingly a good movie. Yes, there are changes; then ending, Jessie and Mr. Pilkington but i think it was well done.

I really like the dog Jessie. I think it was crucial top have a narrator, and her amazing British accent and way of evenly making all of the other animals role less was great. I felt connected to her and it feels good knowing there is at least one animal that knows what's happening to the farm.

Mr. Pilkington...not as good as Jessie, but if I only saw the movie i don't know how they would have done the book without him as a main character. He was nasty, mean and unforgiving which made the animals' lives harder. Something i didn't like is you almost felt sorry for Mr. Jones which was not the case in the book.

The alternate ending was great, leaving hope and how the puppy came back. It was a really happy part and I know it trails off from the moral but, it was nice. The movie gets ='http://** out of 10.

Article posted November 23, 2008 at 10:53 AM • comment • Reads 59 • see all articles

Lets Go Washington Capitals and Philadelphia Eagles!!!