Copyright (c) 2014 by matt m Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
matt m -- Blogmeister

Matt's Super Blog

81

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by matt m

teacher: Mr. D

The Dark Knight is the second movie it takes place after the first movie, Batman Begins. This movie was much better then the first because Bruce Wayne is already Batman and the Joker was a very good actor. As the movie progress the cops are trying to take down the mob’s life savings. Harvey Dent Gotham’s new DA (district attorney) has caught with the help of Batman someone who could bring down the mob. Harvey locks away the mob and with the help of a judge and then the Joker kills the judge and goes after Harvey, he fails.

As you get deeper into the movie you start to realize Joker and Batman aren’t that different. Joker has planned chaos for Gotham as the police and Batman try to stop it from happening. As batman realizes what he has to do to prevent this.

This was a great movie I loved so did a lot of other people. It sucks that Heath Ledger died because he was a great actor and will be missed. This movie would fall under the category of action, adventure and maybe drama.

I give this move 9.5/10 because it’s the sickest movies I have ever seen.

Article posted February 4, 2009 at 10:33 AM • comment • Reads 54 • see all articles

Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments