Copyright (c) 2014 by Sofia Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sofia -- Blogmeister

Monkey's rock

Room Twelve Alumni

by Sofia

teacher: Mark Ahlness

First day of Summer 06/21/09
My Blog 06/17/09
The Best Day Ever 06/09/09
Young Authors Book 05/21/09
Cursive 05/19/09
Weekend 05/08/09
my mind 05/05/09
Earth Day! 04/22/09
my weekend 04/20/09
WASL!!!!!!! 04/17/09

Weekend

Sofia

Journal

May 5, 2009

My mind is on grandparent’s day. Because my grandmother is coming. And my partner Rumi’s grandparents are coming too. And that will be so fun and cool. And it’s on Friday the 8. And I don’t know what time it starts.

My mind is also on nothing. And that is what my mind is on right now and Friday. Because that is when grandparent’s day is.

May 6, 2009

The state I want to go is nowhere. Because I've already been to every state. Well I do want to go to Florida. Cause there is Disney world. And my aunt lives there and she has a pool and an ocean view. And it is so beautiful when the sun goes down.

And I don’t want to visit any other state. But in Hawaii I have a house. And all my aunties and uncles live there and where I live there is a beautiful view. Like Florida where my aunt lives with the swimming pool.

May 7, 2009

The last time someone did something nice for me was when I was 7 years old. It was my birthday party. And it was a surprise party. IT WAS SO COOL. My mom, my dad, my sister, and my brother helped with it and all my friends came and aunts and uncles. That was very nice of them to do that.

I had a bouncy house, and a piñata, it was a tiki, a big fudge chocolate cake. It was awesome. And when that was over it was present time. I got a lot of presents. And I could not tell which one was my favorite one. And that was the lasted time someone did something nice for me.

May 8, 2009

My plans for the weekend are on Saturday I don’t know what is going on but whatever I do I hope it will be fun. But on Sunday I am going to pick my mom from the airport. She just came back from California.

And then my sister has a soccer game but I don’t know what time it is going to be. And when my mom comes back from the airport we are going to celebrate mother’s day with her. She comes back on Sunday on Mother’s Day in two more days. I don’t know what time my sister’s soccer game ends and so we can go to Mother’s Day.

Article posted May 8, 2009 at 11:14 AM • comment • Reads 34 • see all articles

Hi my name is Sofia. I am an 8 year old girl. I have 1 dog 2 cats and I might get a puppy in Hawaii and I like watermelon and pizza. And my favorite animal is a monkey.