Copyright (c) 2014 by Sofia Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sofia -- Blogmeister

Monkey's rock

Room Twelve Alumni

by Sofia

teacher: Mark Ahlness

First day of Summer 06/21/09
My Blog 06/17/09
The Best Day Ever 06/09/09
Young Authors Book 05/21/09
Cursive 05/19/09
Weekend 05/08/09
my mind 05/05/09
Earth Day! 04/22/09
my weekend 04/20/09
WASL!!!!!!! 04/17/09

Article posted June 22, 2009 at 03:02 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 188

The first day of summer was Friday but I did nothing so it was Saturday for me here I go. In the morning I had breakfast I had bacon, pancakes, and eggs and more. And at night my dad's friend came over and we played basketball and soccer. We played min the front yard. It was her, my dad, my sister, and me. On the basketball team it was me and my sister and on the other team was my dad and his friend. And for soccer it was me and my dads friend. And on the other side was my sister and my dad. My team won for soccer. And for basketball my dad and his friend won for that so everyone won pretty much. And that was my awesome first day of summer for me

HAPPY SUMMER TO ALL AND MY 3RD GRADE TEACHER MR. A

My blog is good and fine. My font and color is great good and neat. Almost all of my articles are in different font or color.

The first article I wrote was Dr Coram, because she went to the hospital cause she had to get surgery. And then I wrote so far in the beginning of the year when I was a new kid.

I will miss Mr. A., and Mr. A. being our teacher was so awesome. He was the best boy teacher I have ever had. And he is my only boy teacher I have ever had before in my life.

My goal is 69 articles this year. I hope I will reach that much. I only have 41 articles so far so it will be no problem to reach that many.

I think others should not have a blog, only room twelve should have one. We are the best.

Mr. A is going to give us a new password after the summer. When we are in 4th grade class here. Our parents are going to email or send it with me so I can

Sofia

Journal

June, 9, 09

My mind is on the Hoop Shoot party. It is today. I hope it is going to be fun. I don’t know where it is. And also on the bikes. That is today too. Today is going to be a fun day at school. I think this is going to be the best day ever at school too.

And my mind is also on nothing. And that is what my mind is on today. The best day ever at school.

THE BEST DAY EVER

Article posted May 21, 2009 at 07:34 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 83

May 20, 2009

My young authors book is done already and it is good. I was done on Tuesday. Almost everyone is done with the young author’s book. Room 9 is not doing articles. They are doing poems. Because they do not have blogs, so they did poems.

I don’t have all of my pictures for all the stories. I have 9 pictures but I have 10 articles. My thing is awesome. I was the third person to finish. The hardest part was when like people would lose their part of the young authors book. I lost it so many times that, was really hard.

How I did it was first we did the illustrations. We did that together. Then our teacher would split the class in half. Then half of us would go on computers. Then our teacher would put our cover and our pictures and articles in our young authors book together. And that is how I did my young authors book.

The name of my young author book is The Best of My Blog. And I am proud of it too.

In roomtwelve we are doing cursive. Cursive is a different kind of letters. We are on the letter t right now. We just finished the letter t so know we are on the letter u. We have to do the whole alphabet. I hope your peoples schools are doing it too.

Sofia

Journal

May 5, 2009

My mind is on grandparent’s day. Because my grandmother is coming. And my partner Rumi’s grandparents are coming too. And that will be so fun and cool. And it’s on Friday the 8. And I don’t know what time it starts.

My mind is also on nothing. And that is what my mind is on right now and Friday. Because that is when grandparent’s day is.

May 6, 2009

The state I want to go is nowhere. Because I've already been to every state. Well I do want to go to Florida. Cause there is Disney world. And my aunt lives there and she has a pool and an ocean view. And it is so beautiful when the sun goes down.

And I don’t want to visit any other state. But in Hawaii I have a house. And all my aunties and uncles live there and where I live there is a beautiful view. Like Florida where my aunt lives with the swimming pool.

May 7, 2009

The last time someone did something nice for me was when I was 7 years old. It was my birthday party. And it was a surprise party. IT WAS SO COOL. My mom, my dad, my sister, and my brother helped with it and all my friends came and aunts and uncles. That was very nice of them to do that.

I had a bouncy house, and a piñata, it was a tiki, a big fudge chocolate cake. It was awesome. And when that was over it was present time. I got a lot of presents. And I could not tell which one was my favorite one. And that was the lasted time someone did something nice for me.

May 8, 2009

My plans for the weekend are on Saturday I don’t know what is going on but whatever I do I hope it will be fun. But on Sunday I am going to pick my mom from the airport. She just came back from California.

And then my sister has a soccer game but I don’t know what time it is going to be. And when my mom comes back from the airport we are going to celebrate mother’s day with her. She comes back on Sunday on Mother’s Day in two more days. I don’t know what time my sister’s soccer game ends and so we can go to Mother’s Day.

Sofia

Journal

May 5, 2009

April 22, 2009

My mind is on the earth day party. And what we are having for food. I hope we are having sweets, soda, chips, now that’s a party. We are having the party at 2:00 P.M.

My mind is also on when I am going to get an earth day bag I hope I get one soon. My mind is also on. Oh ya it’s Earth Day.  

You can enter the text of your blog

Sofia

Journal

April, 21, 09

M weekend was great. On Saturday morning I did nothing but at 4:00 I played with my sisters team. My dad wanted me to play with them. Then we did a scrimmage with the older girls. I made one goal that is why because they were hard.

And on Sunday I went to my sister’s soccer game at 10:00 in the morning. It was at Star fire. They won but I did not watch it because they are games I played a lot. And then at 2:30 my sister and I both had a soccer game and we both won. And that is what I did on my fun weekend.

here!

April 15, 2009

What I think about the WASL is I     don’t like the WASL. I don’t even know why we take it. I mean it is not for a grade so why should we take it.

And the subjects are reading and math. We already did the reading part. I hope when we get the math part it is going to be easy. I am already good at math. So I think the math is going to be easy for me. But I don’t know about the other kids.

The WASL means Washington Assessment of Student learning. And that is what I think about the Wasl.

April, 16, 09

Today we started a new subject, it is math. It is so easy it is not hard. Today’s snack was carrot and cheese sticks but no juice. The cheese had High School Musical. I don’t know if other school takes the WASL. Mr. A said I wonder if other schools take it and what they call it.

I don’t know what kind of snack we are having tomorrow.

April, 17, 09

What I think about the WASL today is that it is every body finished today and that is good. Today’s snack was some juice, ritz bits, and some of the oranges from the first time we started. All of our subjects were reading math.

All I think about the WASL is that it was fun and boring. Especially when you get done early. And that is what I think about the WASL.   

Hi my name is Sofia. I am an 8 year old girl. I have 1 dog 2 cats and I might get a puppy in Hawaii and I like watermelon and pizza. And my favorite animal is a monkey.