Copyright (c) 2014 by Julian Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Julian -- Blogmeister

Soccer world

Room Twelve Alumni

by Julian

teacher: Mark Ahlness

My aunt is very nice. She chaperones on my field trips. She introduced me to soccer. She plays with me most of the time. She gives me tests that are over my grade. She writes the tests. She always helps me on my homework if I am having trouble. She teaches me cool stuff like flips. She walks the dogs with me to the dog park. She is very talented. She used to play a lot of sports. She takes good care of me. She plays soccer, basketball and wrestling with me. She is very smart. She is a really good cook. She is talented at soccer. She can do a lot of cool tricks on the trampoline. She is very adventurous. She likes to go to different places of the world. She is very funny. She takes good care of her dogs. She goes to the soccer field with me so we can exercise, and play. She likes to watch Spongebob and Phineas and Ferb with me. She is good at magic tricks. She sometimes takes us to the theater so we can watch. She always make sure I get my vitamins. I really, really love her. 

Article posted May 11, 2009 at 06:57 PM • comment • Reads 110 • see all articles