Copyright (c) 2014 by Julian Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Julian -- Blogmeister

Soccer world

Room Twelve Alumni

by Julian

teacher: Mark Ahlness

My First Article

My first article was My Soccer Team. I thought to either write about the beginning of third grade or my soccer team. I picked my soccer team and then I was going to write about beginning of third grade but our first blog assignment was third grade so far. I should have written My Soccer Team much, much later because I am on more soccer teams now. That was my very first article. You can read it on my blog.

My Blog Book

My blog book has ten articles that I think is the best of my blog. The title of my blog book is Top Ten of My Blog. There is a picture of my book that is on the top right corner of my blog. I also have 7 pictures of my articles on my blog book. Most of those articles are an assignment. But there is some that I made up. At first I didn’t know which articles to pick. I thought I was going to get a good start. But I so didn’t. In like 25 minutes I got only three articles. The next day I got all ten.

Is It Good to Have An Article

It is good to have an article because you get to show your stories or about you all over the world. It is also good to have a blog because when you are bored you can go on your blog and write a story. It is better to have a blog when you are third grade or over because you really need to be responsible for your blog. You have to remember your password and not tell anybody. If you want to put your password somewhere to remind you, you have to put it somewhere where nobody can find it.

At First

In Arbor Heights School, room 12 to get a blog you have to sign something. I was so scared. We had to write a about the blogger. We also had to Make title, and do the background. I thought a blog was a toy, but it was so not. I also thought our first blog assignment was going to be Your New Blog.

I made my book by going to my blog and then I copied the articles. Then I pasted the top ten articles on Microsoft Word. At the same time I wrote the titles of the blog on my writing journal. All articles of my top ten are very long. It took me two days to finish that. The first day I got three articles. The second day I got seven

Then a typed in my About the Author. It took me two days to finish my about the author, same with my awesome book. I might have two pictures of me on my whole book.

After that I did the Introduction, or About This Book. It only took me one day to finish that. I would say that is the hardest part of my book.

This is one of my favorite books I made.

Article posted May 12, 2009 at 12:57 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 63

My aunt is very nice. She chaperones on my field trips. She introduced me to soccer. She plays with me most of the time. She gives me tests that are over my grade. She writes the tests. She always helps me on my homework if I am having trouble. She teaches me cool stuff like flips. She walks the dogs with me to the dog park. She is very talented. She used to play a lot of sports. She takes good care of me. She plays soccer, basketball and wrestling with me. She is very smart. She is a really good cook. She is talented at soccer. She can do a lot of cool tricks on the trampoline. She is very adventurous. She likes to go to different places of the world. She is very funny. She takes good care of her dogs. She goes to the soccer field with me so we can exercise, and play. She likes to watch Spongebob and Phineas and Ferb with me. She is good at magic tricks. She sometimes takes us to the theater so we can watch. She always make sure I get my vitamins. I really, really love her. 

Article posted April 22, 2009 at 07:54 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 144

I think earth day is a special day, because more people try to make the world a better place. I like earth day because if they're celebrating it most people will stop doing bad stuff that causes the earth to be in trouble, and you’re thanking the earth almost everything like h2o. It means so much to me. I hope every body celebrates earth day. I also hope the earth gets healthier every single millisecond. I think other people that don’t know what earth day is should start celebrating. Do good stuff during earth day. Every earth day I will spread to everybody in the world and explain to people what is earth day. I will also make the world a better place. It means so much to me. I think instead of earth day it should be a holiday; I think it should be a holiyear instead. People started celebrating earth day in 1970. We’ve been celebrating earth day for about 39 years.

Julian

Journal

April 14, 2009

The Washington Assessment of Student Learning wasn’t really hard so far. I think I’m going to like best about the Wasl is the delicious snacks. I got lot facts about the stories we had to read. The Wasl is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. It was really fun. At first I thought it will be so hard it feels if it was a hundred grades over mine. I also was feeling very, very, very frightened.

April 15, 2009

The session two of reading was pretty easy. When I was done with that I noticed I used a number 2.5 pencil on session one when we were supposed to use a number 2 pencil. I had to go over to the table with Mr. Ahlness. I had to go over my answers with a number two pencil. He was watching me so didn’t change my answer. At first I thought I was going to get everything wrong on session one. We had granola bars. I made fun of it and said it was gorilla bars. We had juice too.

April 16, 2009

Session 1 of math was totally easier than the reading part. We don’t have to keep on reading and reading. On math each question is just about one phrase. We got different tests, some of us got the same. The snacks we had were so delicious. We had three carrots and a cheese stick. I gobbled mine up. I thought the math part will be hard but it was pretty easy. The only part I didn’t like was the directions. We keep on hearing it every day. This time front was color red. At first I was very scared. I like math.

April 17, 2009

Session two of math was pretty easier. The questions were similar. We just had to read the directions again.

On my mind is the spring break. I wonder if it will be hot or cold. I also wonder if it will feel long or short. I also wonder if I will get to go to the PPM (Pike Place Market). I wonder if I will go out of town. I wonder if I will play with my cousins. I wonder what are my plans are going to be.

I also wonder what we are going to have for lunch. I wonder if it will taste good or bad.

I also wonder if Josh and I will be done with our power point today. I hope we get a plus. I also wonder if I will work on the power point on my own.

I also wonder if I will finish on one minute. I wonder if I will get them all right. I wonder if we are going to do an easy sheet. We are doing hard multiplication.

Julian

Journal

November 24, 2008

My weekend was the best of the best so far. On Friday night I played the Wii with my dad. Then I gave my mom, dad, and sister a Christmas gift. Then I helped my sister play her movie. After that I read a book about science. Then I helped my dad by teaching my sister some school stuff.

On Saturday I went to my soccer game, and I scored three points. After that I went to my to my soccer party, and we ate, played table hockey, and we went into the hot tub. Then we got a trophy, and a certificate.

November 25, 2008

I am thankful for having a blog at school. I am also thankful for having XO laptops. I am also thankful for having school. I am also thankful for the nice teachers in Arbor Heights School. I am also thankful for me not repeating a grade. I am also thankful for using computers, laptops, and XO laptops. I am also thankful for doing a lot of art and science.

I am thankful for having a really nice family. I am also thankful for my parents because they take care for me. I am also thankful for having a really nice sister. I am also thankful for my parents because they care a lot for me. I am also thankful because every Christmas when Santa doesn’t give me a gift my aunt and parents get me gift and say it’s from Santa or they try to cheer me up.

November 26, 2008

My plans for the 4 day weekend are at Wednesday night, I will play with my cousins. Then I will stay up all night. After that I will buy a turkey for Thanksgiving. Then I will play the Wii with my cousins and dad. After that I will watch TV. Then I might go to sleep. After that I will teach my cousins how to draw cartoons for Thanksgiving. Then I might go on my blog to see if I got some articles or comments on my blog.

On Thursday I will play the Wii. Then I will watch some TV. After that I will eat lunch. Then I will celebrate Thanksgiving with my family.

I am starting to play soccer again. I am really nervous. I haven't been practicing soccer yet. I hope I will be good still. But I am ready for any team to go against us. Last season of soccer we were third place. I bet we will make it to the championship. We are getting super better. We will try not to lose any games

If I had on wish I will wish for one unstoppable wish.

I hope Ms. Bailey is okay because she is the best music teacher ever. I hope she doesn't retire. I will miss her so much. She made this school so musical. I hope she comes back soon. She is so funny and nice. She changed this school ever since she worked at this school. I really really miss Ms. Bailey.