Copyright (c) 2014 by logan r Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
logan r -- Blogmeister

Logan's Blog

72

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by logan r

teacher: Mr. D

Title: Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry Comprehension Questions (11/07/08)
Description: CHAPTER 2 AND 3
1. Describe Mr. Morrison
2. What events supposedly happened which led to the burning of the Berry’s?
3. Why do you think Papa tells his children to stay away from the Wallace’s’ Store?
4. What do the Logan children use as rain coats? Why don’t they use store bought rain coats instead?
5. After the bus incident, why don’t the Logan children speak to Jeremy? Do you think its right?
6. Describe how the Logan’s get revenge on the bus, its passengers and drivers? Do you think it was right for them to do that?
7. Why does Mr. Avery come to the Logan house in the evening? What does he mean by saying “they’s ridin t/ngiht?
8. What is Mr. Morrison’s real job at the Logan place?
9. Describe how Cassie feels when she gets caught outside in the night?

CHAPTER 4
1. Why doesn’t Cassie tell Mama or Big Ma about the bus incident or the night men
2. What do the Logan children think of Mr. Morrison? Does Stacey feel the same way?
3. Explain how the Logan children end up at the Wallace store
4. Describe how the Logans got their land and the problems they have faced in keeping it?

Hey my name is Logan I am 12 years old and I created this blog. I go to Deer Park Public School in Toronto, Ontario. I love soccer and I my position is forward. My favourite soccer team is Arsenal FC which is based in London, England. They play in the Barclays English Premier League and their biggest rivals are Manchester United FC and also Chelsea FC. My birthday is April 30th. I have a mom, a dad, an older brother, and a younger sister. I have a PS3 and a Wii. My favourite game is Fifa 08 and I can’t wait until Fifa 09 comes out in Canada. My favourite foods are pizza, pasta, ribs, and every kind of soup. I lived in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for three and a half years. I really like art and design and when I grow up I want to become a soccer player or an Interior Designer or a Photographer.