Some of my new year’s resolutions are…
1. I will argue less with my sister and try to be nicer to her even when she is purposely bothering me.
2. I will do the strength exercises that I am supposed to do twice a week, every week, even if I am really tired.
3. I will try to improve at skating and stick handling.
4. I will try to take at least 200 shots a week.
4. I will try to have 10 hours of sleep a night.
5. I will try to step out of my comfort zone and speak up more in class.
6. I will try to be less negative and be more grateful for what I have.
7. I will try to start taking out the recycling because I am supposed to, but I have never done it and I will also try to empty the dishwasher more often.
8. I will always try my hardest whether it is at hockey, in school or just in life.
I hope that I can accomplish all these goals, and if not completely I would like to at least try to improve at them a little.