Copyright (c) 2014 by nicole t Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
nicole t -- Blogmeister

82

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by nicole t

teacher: Mr. D

Today I went to the Toronto FC game, with Claire and Katie.  Toronto was playing the Chicago Fire.  The game was very exciting and fun to be at. It was my second time going to a Toronto soccer game and it was just as fun as the first time.  It was very cold though, so we had to dress very warmly.  I had to wear many different layers.  At BMO field, they were giving away Toronto FC hats and Toronto FC scarves, which helped us to stay warm. Toronto won the game 3-2, which made it even better to be at. We had good seats that were near the Chicago goalie in the first half and the Toronto goalie in the second half. It was Toronto’s last home game, so the stands were filled and everyone was happy that they ended at home with a win. That was my experience at the Toronto FC game. I hope that  next year I will be able to go to another game.     

Article posted October 18, 2008 at 07:00 PM • comment • Reads 42 • see all articles

My name is Nicole. I am 13 years old and I go to Deer Park School. I really like playing sports and being with my friends.