Copyright (c) 2014 by nicole t Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
nicole t -- Blogmeister

82

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by nicole t

teacher: Mr. D

This week has been very busy for me.  On Tuesday, after the long-weekend, I woke up very early and had to go to hockey practice that started at 7:00. After school, I had basketball. The next day I had football twice and a basketball game. We won our game.  On Thursday, we had our second cross-country meet. I was very nervous for it, but finally it was time for my race.  By the end of it I was really tired.  But once my friends and I got back to school, we had to get ready for our basketball game.  Luckily we won. I was ready to go to bed by this point, but I had to go home, do some homework, than leave for hockey practice. By the end of the day I was exhausted. The next day though I had to wake up really early for football. By the time it the end of school, I was so excited for the weekend.

Tonight, Claire, Sarah, Belinda and I are having a sleepover at Brittany’s house. I am looking forward to it. Saturday morning, my dad is picking me up, and then taking me to my hockey practice.  After, Claire, Katie and I are going to the Toronto FC, soccer game.  I have been to only one game previously, with Claire. On Sunday I am planning on going to my hockey game and then relaxing the rest of the day.  That is what I did this week.

Article posted October 17, 2008 at 03:56 PM • comment • Reads 45 • see all articles

My name is Nicole. I am 13 years old and I go to Deer Park School. I really like playing sports and being with my friends.