Copyright (c) 2014 by claire r Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
claire r -- Blogmeister

Claire's Blog

82

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by claire r

teacher: Mr. D

One of my New Years resolutions for 2009 is to read more and pick more educational books. At night, after a busy day and when I'm really tired I usually just resort to my i-pod and I am too lazy to read a book. I want to read more at night and get into a habit. I also tend to read really "bad" and girly books that really don't have a moral at all. So I would like to expand my book choice horizons and pick books with more educational and aren't just about girls and boys. Another one of my New Years resolutions is to walk my dog more. The only thing I do with my dog is go for a run and that happens usually once or twice every two weeks because I run in the cemetery where he’s not allowed. At this time of year I really don’t want to take him in the ravine because it is slippery and muddy. So my goal is to some days of the week, get up 20 minutes early and take him for a longish walk.

Article posted January 8, 2009 at 06:03 PM • comment • Reads 54 • see all articles

Hi, my name is Claire. I am a grade 8 student at Deer Park P.S. My favourite sports are running, both x-country and track, volleyball, football, basketball and ultimate frisbee. I also like to read and play guitar and piano. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!