Copyright (c) 2014 by claire r Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
claire r -- Blogmeister

Claire's Blog

82

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by claire r

teacher: Mr. D

Weird Talent

In this picture there is Kim Goodman, who has won the Guinness Book of World Records for the furthest eye-popping. His eyes can pop out 12mm. My first thought was, that is so disgusting! But he is being recognized in the book of world records so some people must think it is cool. I think it is really disgusting and just looking at the picture grosses me out. It looks very inhuman. I wonder when he learnt that he had this “talent” or whatever you choose to call it. There are many unflattering “talents” in the book, and this is defiantly one of them. I would never want anyone to see a picture of me looking like this. I do think it would be very cool to be recognized in the Guinness Book of World Records but I would rather not be recognized than be recognized for something like this.

Article posted November 2, 2008 at 11:04 AM • comment (2) • Reads 34 • see all articles

Hi, my name is Claire. I am a grade 8 student at Deer Park P.S. My favourite sports are running, both x-country and track, volleyball, football, basketball and ultimate frisbee. I also like to read and play guitar and piano. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!