Copyright (c) 2014 by sangeun p Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
sangeun p -- Blogmeister

Sangeun's Blog

82

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by sangeun p

teacher: Mr. D

The Toronto Star

Horoscopes for Wednesday, January 28

By: Phil Booth

Libra (Sept. 23 — Oct. 23)

Your attempt to peer far into the future is undermining your power to do something constructive in the present. Think positively about what's happening today and tomorrow will take care of itself in the best possible way.

It is funny how every horoscope seems to relate to you. However, from my point of view, it is just how people think. How people try to find the similarities between two things. This specific horoscope relates to me because during the past few weeks, I have been really caught up in trying to figure out which high school may be the most beneficial towards my dream as a psychologist. Then I would go on thinking of the universities that I may want to attend and then which city I would want to work in. I was so caught up in trying to figure out my future that I forgot to enjoy the present. This article can mean so many things to so many people, but to me, today, it means that I should enjoy the now, enjoy the present.

Article posted February 4, 2009 at 06:49 AM • comment (1) • Reads 54 • see all articles

I am Sangeun, and I enjoy doing a whole bunch of stuff. I do some sports outside of school, which are swimming, snowboarding, and skiing. I enjoy all three, and I hope to continue doing it. Aside from that, I love reading. I mostly read fiction books(I find them more interesting), and that is pretty much about it. Have fun looking at my blog!