Copyright (c) 2014 by sangeun p Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
sangeun p -- Blogmeister

Sangeun's Blog

82

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by sangeun p

teacher: Mr. D

Place: Vaughan Road (near Vaughan Road Academy)

Reason: I wish to migrate (move) near Vaughan Rd. Academy because I wish to apply for the IB program that they currently have at the school.

Push Factor: It is too far from the school that I wish to live in.

Pull Factor: It is near the school that I wish to attend

I wish to move near Vaughan Rd. Academy because I am applying for the IB program and I want to live closer to the school if I get in. It will save me some time going back and forth and I wouldn't have to wake up too early in the morning. I wish to be a psychologist, so I think taking this program would help me achieve that goal. Anyways, it is something that I am definitely considering if I ever get into the IB program at Vaughan Rd. Academy.

Article posted November 9, 2008 at 08:08 PM • comment (6) • Reads 72 • see all articles

I am Sangeun, and I enjoy doing a whole bunch of stuff. I do some sports outside of school, which are swimming, snowboarding, and skiing. I enjoy all three, and I hope to continue doing it. Aside from that, I love reading. I mostly read fiction books(I find them more interesting), and that is pretty much about it. Have fun looking at my blog!