Copyright (c) 2014 by james n Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
james n -- Blogmeister

James's blog

82

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by james n

teacher: Mr. D

Article posted January 12, 2009 at 01:01 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 175

New Years Resolutions.

At the beginning of every year people in most cases adults make New Year resolutions. If you don’t know what a New Year resolution is it is a goal that someone would like to accomplish throughout the year, whether it is eating healthier or doing better in school. For me my New Year’s Resolutions are to increase my report card average from 78% to a percentage somewhere between 80-90%. My other New Year’s Resolution is to read just for fun. Before a couple of weeks ago I used to hate reading, the only time you would ever catch me reading is if it was for an assignment. Now I have tried to start reading more and every time I read I start to enjoy more and more. Those are my two New Year Resolutions. I will have to try hard if I want to increase my average, and I will have to spend less time on Facebook or watching T.V and more time reading.

Article posted January 10, 2009 at 04:15 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 65

This is my glog

Article posted October 26, 2008 at 07:05 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 99

The large sailboat tried to dock during the large thunderstorm. The sky was pitch black and the power was out. The ice-cold wind was blowing in our faces like a giant fan turned on full power. The rain was pouring down and was blowing horizontally , and it was almost impossible to see ten feet in front of you. We tried to use the radio but it wouldn’t work “ Get down!” yelled the captain as a large 10 foot wave came crashing into the boat and sent it spinning in circles. The boat was rocking like a baby’s cradle. The wires hummed in the wind. Our eyes were stinging from the salty water being splashed in our faces. We were all holding on for our lives as if we were hanging off a cliff. “Bang!” we heard a large roar echo through the harbour. Then we saw a large flash of light and felt the whole boat rattle. Some of the crew rushed up the stairs. The mast was broken. We had been hit by lightning.

ock_guitar_over_abstr.jpg">