Copyright (c) 2014 by james n Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
james n -- Blogmeister

James's blog

82

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by james n

teacher: Mr. D

Title: 81-82 Globalization Project (04/08/09)
Description: This is a multi-stage project that you will be working on with a partner(s).

Your task is to find a topic that is associated with Globalization and to 'educate' the class with your findings.

First and foremost, you and your partner(s) will have to do some research.

Make up a Google document where you and your team can share information that you have found. Make sure to include deerpark101here@gmail.com as one of the sharing collaborators.

Use the citing website Easybib. Just copy and paste your citation into your Google document.

The due date for this project, we will discuss together next week. Once we decide I will put it on the calendar as well as this work assignment.

The end result will be a presentation as well as a handout for each member of the class. We will all be contributing to our overall knowledge of globalization and its effects.

For now, make sure to have lots of research put on your Google document, and to identify (using colours) who has found what.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking.

ock_guitar_over_abstr.jpg">