Copyright (c) 2014 by kevin g Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
kevin g -- Blogmeister

Warrior of X's Blog

82

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by kevin g

teacher: Mr. D

Historically, school has alwayss had problems. From its first launch as a business, to when only the rich could afford it, to now when there few limitations for people in the first world to attend. However, school still remains imperfect for countless reasons today, and one of these is violence. Although corporal punishment has been eliminated, student violence is the concern of the today.

I’m sure you’ve all heard about the abundance of bullying. In fact, this is such a problem that many representatives have even shown up to inform us of it. The results of this harassment can sometimes be extremely serious, and recently, as stated on the news, some near deaths have been caused.

By now, you must be thinking, “Hey, I better find a way to protect myself, or I could be next!” Well, recently, thanks to the company I come from, K.O. Mechanics, you don’t need to worry about the “How?” anymore, you just need to deal with the “Yay!” Endangered students, I introduce: The Automatic Elastic Defender Device!

The main purpose of the Automatic Elastic Defender Device or “A.E.D.D.” is to give citizens defense from bullies. The concept of this is based on when M.A.D. (Mutually Assured Destruction) was in order. During the cold war, the United States and the U.S.S.R would not use nuclear weapons as both carried them, and the fear of retaliation with nuclear weapons overpowered the urge to use them. The A.E.D.D. is a similar concept, in that our people at K.O. Mechanics believe that if everyone is armed, bullies will fear retaliation of the same force, and as a result, the violence level will decrease. This durable, portable device is able to fire ten elastics in only two seconds using a spring powered rotary switch mechanism. Though it is much smaller, each shot is as powerful as a regular rubber band launcher due to a folding method of reloading. The A.E.D.D. is very compact, being smaller than a DVD case. It can easily fit into your coat pocket, and it even has a belt clip for increased portability.

The A.E.D.D. is truly a technological masterpiece that you can own. It has been perfected by trained mechanical scientists, and has been tested countless times. The stock A.E.D.D. is beautifully crafter for long life, being able to maintain over one thousand rounds of fire. Now that you understand its greatness, give K.O. Mechanics a call at 1-800 DEF ENCE to inquire about various information such as pricing, or to order your copy today. So, as a last message, when someone is bothering you, you should do something about it, and K.O. Mechanics does the “How”.

Article posted November 9, 2008 at 09:33 PM • comment • Reads 52 • see all articles

My name is Kevin G/Warrior of X. I do this blog because I have to, but I occasionally find it interesting to test out my writing and HTML skills. I will provide a completely custom background for a small fee, if you want to be cool. My interests are building stuff, blowing stuff up, bike riding, playing tennis, and working with computers. I should have my stainless steel background and some games I have made up on this blog soon.